Pathway to Peace.

american-joemutt-----

There is an IDEOLOGICAL PROBLEM in the drawing of
maps by either side Muslims do not make maps that
include the word "ISRAEL" and cannot do so without
a major shift in their entire educational system and cannot
consider one that uses that term. Israel has a problem
with the term "zionist entity"

I suppose that the last two statements are directed at anyone and everyone who feels so threatened living among differing cultures of Monkeys that they feel a need to push their own agenda at the point of a gun.

I get you're an atheist and all, but it just sounds confusing using the term 'monkeys'.

And I don't get what you're saying, it almost sounds as if you're saying its in the Palestinain's hands. As if they want their agenda but that's completely opposite of reality. It's israel which is going in the West Bank and trying to transform it into a Jewish colony with the Israeli army in control of major routes and borders.

people who call people "monkeys" are just trying to establish and exert some sort of intellectual "superiority" over others and really are no diferent than others who proselytise their particular brand of religion.

actually, truth be told, they are displaying their ignorance not only of evolution but linnaean classification as well. monkeys are not monophyletic as a group and exclude the families of the hylobatidae and the homininidae, to which we humans belong, or as i like to refer to us as, "PEOPLE".

but what're ya gonna do...some carbon based life that live on the third planet from the sunforms will always insist upon their brother multicellular organisms. it is just best to let them be irritating as they are unlikely to change, no matter which god we are going or not going to pray to to effect such a change.

LOL...c'mon AVE JOE, howz 'bout dumpin' the monkey routine. as for me, i neither believe nor dibelieve in god or monkeys as i am aithless and think about neither of them and their existence. i do however, oddly, believe al roker is hiding in my closet and wants to use my skin to cover an ottoman. he'll never take me alive...well...i gues that would be the point anyway...but i have glues some peppercorns on some hebrew nationals hot dogs where their eyes used to be, placed them in front of the closet strategically, and did some chants to jobu, who i also don't believe in, so that they will come alive and attack al roker should he ever get that "ottoman" gleam in his eye.

My use of the term 'Monkeys' when referring to people is the opposite of a superiority thing... mine is the Monkey face I know the best.

american-joemutt-----

Well, that's why I have all of you guys, to work out those devilish details via civil intercourse!

Something has to give, those who dig in their two right heels and refuse to budge at all are destined to be buried by history.

Quit making excuses and quit trying to divert the discussion. Yes it has been done, it used to be that way where a route was connecting the two territories. I had cousins who used to go through it and Israel had a checkpoint and had people bring ID's to go. And AVG-Joe is basically being our broker here. So lets actually have a discussion, you and me. Are you opposed to a two state solution or for one, Rosie?

:eusa_eh:

No pressure.

american-joemutt-----

Well, that's why I have all of you guys, to work out those devilish details via civil intercourse!

Something has to give, those who dig in their two right heels and refuse to budge at all are destined to be buried by history.

You are referring to "COMPROMISE" Just what sort of compromise do you
propose between Israelis who resent being called "the zionist entity" ---and
and more than a billion muslims who insist that recognition of
"BORDERS" of that "entity" is a violation of their religious beliefs? I can
imagine some sort of naming "compromise" a compromise on
"zionist entity" could include the naming of muslim dominated
lands "koranic covens" as far as maps----which SYMBOLICALLY
render Israel non existent----how about a large line drawing of a
defecating pig atop arabia ----on all maps?

This person is facetious, she acts as if all one billion plus Muslims are actually just monotheistic being which makes decisions. She's looking for all kinds of excuses to avoid a compromise. Not that anyone actually believed Israel was for compromise. Lets talk reality, not your constant rambling against Muslims who you hate so much you can't stop talking about them for one second. Good to show us you will do everything to avoid peace and your instincts do not relate to peace what so ever.

"Joe -- I'm a Palestinian---I think me and Lipush. . .
smiley_loveshy.gif
---- It's personal with us."

shhhh.gif
....mrs because might hear.

Ring-1.jpg

I get you're an atheist and all, but it just sounds confusing using the term 'monkeys'.

And I don't get what you're saying, it almost sounds as if you're saying its in the Palestinain's hands. As if they want their agenda but that's completely opposite of reality. It's israel which is going in the West Bank and trying to transform it into a Jewish colony with the Israeli army in control of major routes and borders.

people who call people "monkeys" are just trying to establish and exert some sort of intellectual "superiority" over others and really are no diferent than others who proselytise their particular brand of religion.

actually, truth be told, they are displaying their ignorance not only of evolution but linnaean classification as well. monkeys are not monophyletic as a group and exclude the families of the hylobatidae and the homininidae, to which we humans belong, or as i like to refer to us as, "PEOPLE".

but what're ya gonna do...some carbon based life that live on the third planet from the sunforms will always insist upon their brother multicellular organisms. it is just best to let them be irritating as they are unlikely to change, no matter which god we are going or not going to pray to to effect such a change.

LOL...c'mon AVE JOE, howz 'bout dumpin' the monkey routine. as for me, i neither believe nor dibelieve in god or monkeys as i am aithless and think about neither of them and their existence. i do however, oddly, believe al roker is hiding in my closet and wants to use my skin to cover an ottoman. he'll never take me alive...well...i gues that would be the point anyway...but i have glues some peppercorns on some hebrew nationals hot dogs where their eyes used to be, placed them in front of the closet strategically, and did some chants to jobu, who i also don't believe in, so that they will come alive and attack al roker should he ever get that "ottoman" gleam in his eye.

My use of the term 'Monkeys' when referring to people is the opposite of a superiority thing... mine is the Monkey face I know the best.

they're not necessarily mutually exclusive.

if you want to think of yourself as a monkey, that is your choice i suppose, but the fact that you call others such in a way is indicative of a superior concept, as though they do not understand. it is pretentious.

it is offensive, not to mention innacurate.

You are referring to "COMPROMISE" Just what sort of compromise do you
propose between Israelis who resent being called "the zionist entity" ---and
and more than a billion muslims who insist that recognition of
"BORDERS" of that "entity" is a violation of their religious beliefs? I can
imagine some sort of naming "compromise" a compromise on
"zionist entity" could include the naming of muslim dominated
lands "koranic covens" as far as maps----which SYMBOLICALLY
render Israel non existent----how about a large line drawing of a
defecating pig atop arabia -
---on all maps?

Your points would be correct if every Muslim was an extremist, but they aren't.

I stayed with a Syrian family in Damascus a few years back, and the father talked at length about how Syria should never fight Israel again. "We only lose," he said, "And it would be better to just move forward."

This is to me quite a typical attitude. Syrians don't much like Israel, but neither do they hate Israel.

Hence - compromise is possible.

btw, Please stop posting the kind of racism highlighted here. I don't wish to read it when I come to this board.

BIK---- the people to talk to are muslims----from thousands of miles outside
of Israel------I did----actually they spoke to me----and this is what I learned

"its muslim land---jews have no business being there"

when muslim adolescent kids----from Pakistan, India,
Kenya, Indonesia-----start accepting the idea that
Israel is supposed to be there----there might be peace.
The violence is a result of that which is being
taught in mosques-----world-wide

Now I spend a lot of time in Indoneia and Kenya, and I have never heard anyone there even mention Israel. They simply don't care.

I have a couple of quite good Muslim Indonesian friends, and they are just so sweet and peaceful and charming....it's such a tragedy that you can't see that side of Islam.

I have a couple of quite good Muslim Indonesian friends, and they are just so sweet and peaceful and charming....it's such a tragedy that you can't see that side of Islam.

It's not that side of Islam, it's that side of your particular friends.

You say tomato I say tomato. It, like most everything else, is merely a matter of opinion.

it may be your opinion that you and other people are monkeys. it is a matter of fact that you and the rest of us are not.

however, if you feel it is a necessary part of your crusade, carry on. you of course are risking the support of those most likely leaning towards the thoughts you are trying to convey, albeit not the dogma in which it is wrapped, myself included.

BIK---- the people to talk to are muslims----from thousands of miles outside
of Israel------I did----actually they spoke to me----and this is what I learned

"its muslim land---jews have no business being there"

when muslim adolescent kids----from Pakistan, India,
Kenya, Indonesia-----start accepting the idea that
Israel is supposed to be there----there might be peace.
The violence is a result of that which is being
taught in mosques-----world-wide

Now I spend a lot of time in Indoneia and Kenya, and I have never heard anyone there even mention Israel. They simply don't care.

I have a couple of quite good Muslim Indonesian friends, and they are just so sweet and
peaceful and charming....it's such a tragedy that you can't see that side of Islam.

Saigon----you have, again, said nothing. I have had good friends amongst
muslims too. your statement about "seeing a side of islam" is trite.
I have seen all sorts of "sides" of islam and all sorts of "sides" of muslims
up close. It is a shame that you are so shallow minded and vulgar and so
nice of you to justify oppresssion of hindus and christians in Indonesia
because you have some nice muslim indonesian friends. I have no
doubt that there are LOTS of very nice sudanese muslims. I happen
to know a few nice muslim nigerians-----so I can pretend that the
genocide of a few million biafrans and sudanese had nothing to do
with islam.
My own mother-in-law, was rescued from the "dhimmi orphan
law" ----but here in the USA---my hubby has a muslim friend from the
same country from which his mother was rescued.-----So I can pretend
that the "dhimmi orphan law" has nothing to do with islam?. I once
has a conversation with a very nice young muslim woman----who---
defended the dhimmi orphan law (it was a theoretical discussion---
I had not divulged the issue of my mother-in-law)----but then again
I had very nice neighbors in my childhood who defended black
chattel slavery on the notion that it BROUGHT THEM TO
CHRISTIANITY. See? you are not the only hopelessly
shallow person in the world given to trite stupidity.

I have nothing against the german people----I do reject the filth
of nazism, I have nothing against the christian people---I
do reject the filth of the deicide myth and replacement theory
bull crap that is at the base of a gross genocide of jews its
and its characteristics that led to other genocides.
I have nothing against muslim people but do reject the filth
of shariah which has formed the basis for the genocide of
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS and as a legal code is grossly
oppressvie of non muslims I have nothing against communism
or "communists" ----but am not so stupid as to not recognize that
as a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLOGY (like nazisn, islam,
christianity,) it has led to genocide in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

The big problem with islam today---is a 'back to shariah"
movement that is GROWING----which is why there is blood in the
gutters of so many countries and there are MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
WHO DEFEND IT WITH THEIR LIVES-----inspiring the ADMIRATION
OF MILLIONS OF LIKE SCUM because of THEIR SIMILAR PROPENSITIES.
It is a very short skip and jump from one genocidal ideology to the
other

I have seen all sorts of "sides" of islam and all sorts of "sides" of muslims
up close.

You have never been to a Muslim country.

So you have heard gossip. But you have seen nothing at all yourself.

Your comment is rude and vulgar-------I have known muslims far more
intimately that you ever could by sitting in the living room and sipping
tea under the auspices of formal hospitality. Why are you accusing people
of GOSSIPING about their own lives?----also rude and vulgar.

I will admit that some of my own interactions INCLUDED that formalized
stuff------but that is NOT how I learned so much more than you could
ever know

Forum List

Back