Patience, Then Vindication: Trump's Immigration Order Will Stand...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.
The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.

Yeah, but a lot of people get anxious.

They should rewrite the bill so it extends for two years before it gets to the Supreme Court.

Yep!
www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/09/dershowitz-9th-circuit-ruling-not-a-solid-decision-looks-like-its-based-more-on-policy-than-on-constitutionality/

The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.

We already have extreme vetting. Ask the folks who actually do it.

Yep!
www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/09/dershowitz-9th-circuit-ruling-not-a-solid-decision-looks-like-its-based-more-on-policy-than-on-constitutionality/
He's a grandstanding Ivy League intellectual. He knows better. The judges were presented with a lousy case from the government and they had to rule against the govetrnment due to the lousy case presented to them. In court, you get what you prove.

apparently with the exception of the lawyers that wrote and defended this executive order. Bozo the Clown apparently vetted them.

I still think a 90 day suspension is perfectly reasonable. It gives some time to review the process and implement changes if necessary. It's not a 'Muslim Ban.' The Democrats have made it about sabotaging Trump at all cost. They're choosing their Party over their Country again. It's pretty shameful.

Yeah it's " so reasonable " that instant demonstrations cropped up all over the US and world.

Yeah it's " so reasonable " that instant demonstrations cropped up all over the US and world.

They're free to demonstrate. But a 90 day suspension to review and implement changes if necessary, is reasonable and just. It's not a 'Muslim Ban.' The Democrats are lying about that. But i'm confident Trump will win in the end.

Breaking Update: 9th Circuit Court failed to cite statute in their ruling. Trump to seize opportunity.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/10/trump-seizes-on-omission-in-courts-travel-ban-ruling-plots-next-move.html

People just need to calm down and be patient. They can't let the Democrat gloating get to em. Trump's gonna come out on top. The Democrats just chose their Party over their Country again. They got their delay. But the fight's far from over. People just need to chill out.

What do you expect? Your average liberal has the mentality of a normal eight year old child. You can't tell them no, you can't have that, they never like being told what to do, and if forced to do something, they cry like babies.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I still think a 90 day suspension is perfectly reasonable. It gives some time to review the process and implement changes if necessary. It's not a 'Muslim Ban.' The Democrats have made it about sabotaging Trump at all cost. They're choosing their Party over their Country again. It's pretty shameful.

The real problem here is that these judges are not judging, they are legislating. The first judge actually asked how many terrorist attacks we suffered from any of these countries? That's none of your Fn business, that's for the President to ask, not you. Your job is to say whether it's legal or not which it is.

The real problem here is that these judges are not judging, they are legislating. The first judge actually asked how many terrorist attacks we suffered from any of these countries? That's none of your Fn business, that's for the President to ask, not you. Your job is to say whether it's legal or not which it is.

It's Politics. They're Democrats, therefore they're gonna stick it to the Republican. It has nothing to do with the rule of law. That's the ugly reality these days. But like said, stay calm. Trump's gonna win this in the end.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Now, Trump's not Gandhi, but those words do sum up his rise to power. So don't count him out on this one. I think he will prevail eventually. He loves a good fight. I think the Democrats are in for another shocking loss. Stay tuned.

How is trump going to win this in the end. You are not an attorney, nor do you understand why it came down the way it did.
Just one more indication that Trump and his administration are trying to learn on the fly

Its not a Muslim ban, but only Muslims are banned,

The order was perfectly legal. The 9th circuit's judgment was a complete sham. It was based on politics, not the law.

How is trump going to win this in the end. You are not an attorney, nor do you understand why it came down the way it did.
Just one more indication that Trump and his administration are trying to learn on the fly
We understand perfectly why it came down the way it did: Leftwing judges are political hacks who don't give a damn about what the law actually says.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back