Patience, Then Vindication: Trump's Immigration Order Will Stand...

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.
The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.

We already have extreme vetting. Ask the folks who actually do it.

I still think a 90 day suspension is perfectly reasonable. It gives some time to review the process and implement changes if necessary. It's not a 'Muslim Ban.' The Democrats have made it about sabotaging Trump at all cost. They're choosing their Party over their Country again. It's pretty shameful.
Its not a Muslim ban, but only Muslims are banned,

Does the order even mention Muslims?

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.
The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.
The order was perfectly legal. The 9th circuit's judgment was a complete sham. It was based on politics, not the law.
How do you know this, you haven't spent a single day in a law school, so don't pretend that you have a clue

Yeah it's " so reasonable " that instant demonstrations cropped up all over the US and world.
What makes you imagine that's a valid measure of what's reasonable? Since when have leftwing protestors ever been reasonable?

Yep!
www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/09/dershowitz-9th-circuit-ruling-not-a-solid-decision-looks-like-its-based-more-on-policy-than-on-constitutionality/
He's a grandstanding Ivy League intellectual. He knows better. The judges were presented with a lousy case from the government and they had to rule against the govetrnment due to the lousy case presented to them. In court, you get what you prove.
Horseshit. There was no legal basis for ruling against the government.

How is trump going to win this in the end. You are not an attorney, nor do you understand why it came down the way it did.
Just one more indication that Trump and his administration are trying to learn on the fly
We understand perfectly what it cam down the way it did: Leftwing judges are political hacks who don't give a damn about what the law actually says.
Wasn't it a judge appointed by Bush who first ruled against trump. A left winger, buster?

The order was perfectly legal. The 9th circuit's judgment was a complete sham. It was based on politics, not the law.

Spot On. Nuff said.

Yeah it's " so reasonable " that instant demonstrations cropped up all over the US and world.
What makes you imagine that's a valid measure of what's reasonable? Since when have leftwing protestors ever been reasonable?
This gives you a good idea of what the world thinks of your president. He is an embarrassment

You can't vet people from countries that don't have any kind of functional documentation.

This gives you a good idea of what the world thinks of your president. He is an embarrassment
Since when do Soros paid protestors represent what the world thinks?

You can't vet people from countries that don't have any kind of functional documentation.
If people cannot be vetted properly they are not allowed into this country

How do you know this, you haven't spent a single day in a law school, so don't pretend that you have a clue
I know it because I can read English. That's all that is required to know the 9th circuit is full of shit. They didn't even mention the Constitutional basis for their ruling.

Since when do Soros paid protestors represent what the world thinks?
Is there anything that has happened to mankind in the last 80 years that george Soros is not responsible for?

Bullshit. None of the ones Obama let in were vetted properly.

I know it because I can read English. That's all that is required to know the 9th circuit is full of shit. They didn't even mention the Constitutional basis for their ruling.
You never read the ruling, don't bullshyte us

They ruled, you lost. End of story. Nothing you can do

Remember... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then the fight you, then you win."

It's what Trump's all about. The Democrats think they've won. But i wouldn't count Trump out just yet. He's a fighter. This thing isn't over.

Remember... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then the fight you, then you win."

It's what Trump's all about. The Democrats think they've won. But i wouldn't count Trump out just yet. He's a fighter. This thing isn't over yet.
If Trump was a fighter he would have properly worded his EO, to make it legal. Just one more example of a man who aint got a clue to what he is doing

I don't understand why we're taking the risk. Why are we taking in Thousands from dangerous chaotic nations like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, and so on? I think this Trump Order is logical and reasonable. Shame on Democrats for choosing their Party over their Country. It's unforgivable.

I don't understand why we're taking the risk. Why are we taking in Thousands from dangerous chaotic nations like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, and so on? I think this Trump Order is logical and reasonable. Shame on Democrats for choosing their Party over their Country. It's unforgivable.
What do Democrats have to do with this? The court system decided

It's what Trump's all about. The Democrats think they've won. But i wouldn't count Trump out just yet. He's a fighter. This thing isn't over yet.
If Trump was a fighter he would have properly worded his EO, to make it legal. Just one more example of a man who aint got a clue to what he is doing

We'll see. It isn't over yet. You Democrats have counted him out before. I think you may be in for another shocking loss. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back