Patience, Then Vindication: Trump's Immigration Order Will Stand...

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.
How is trump going to win this in the end. You are not an attorney, nor do you understand why it came down the way it did.
Just one more indication that Trump and his administration are trying to learn on the fly
We understand perfectly why it came down the way it did: Leftwing judges are political hacks who don't give a damn about what the law actually says.

IOW, the judges followed the law and the US Constitution.

Try again?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Only douche bags like you believe that.

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.
The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.
The order was perfectly legal. The 9th circuit's judgment was a complete sham. It was based on politics, not the law.

bripat9643 - And, since you're a professionally trained, constitutional lawyer, you can prove it, right?

LOL
LOL
LOL

Unlike you, I can read and comprehend English.

How is trump going to win this in the end. You are not an attorney, nor do you understand why it came down the way it did.
Just one more indication that Trump and his administration are trying to learn on the fly
We understand perfectly why it came down the way it did: Leftwing judges are political hacks who don't give a damn about what the law actually says.

IOW, the judges followed the law and the US Constitution.

Try again?

Only douche bags like you believe that.

It's all about politics. San Francisco and Washington State are Communist/Progressive extremist strongholds. This fight isn't over yet. Trump's Order is logical and reasonable. The Democrats have whipped their minions into a frenzy over it to try and sabotage Trump and Republicans. Just more 'Party before Country' shite.

Forum List

Back