Patience, Then Vindication: Trump's Immigration Order Will Stand...

We already have extreme vetting. Ask the folks who actually do it.
You can't vet people from countries that don't have any kind of functional documentation.
If people cannot be vetted properly they are not allowed into this country

Bullshit. None of the ones Obama let in were vetted properly.

I don't understand why we're taking the risk. Why are we taking in Thousands from dangerous chaotic nations like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, and so on? I think this Trump Order is logical and reasonable. Shame on Democrats for choosing their Party over their Country. It's unforgivable.
What do Democrats have to do with this? The court system decided

A corrupt Democrat-dominated Court. It was a travesty. They chose their Party over their Country. But hopefully the situation will be corrected. It isn't over yet.

You can't vet people from countries that don't have any kind of functional documentation.

I don't understand why we're taking the risk. Why are we taking in Thousands from dangerous chaotic nations like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, and so on? I think this Trump Order is logical and reasonable. Shame on Democrats for choosing their Party over their Country. It's unforgivable.

A corrupt Democrat-dominated Court. It was a travesty. They chose their Party over their Country. But hopefully the situation will be corrected. It isn't over yet.
The decided, you lost, deal with it and grow a pair

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.

poor baby. do you think the orange sociopath can control the courts? :cuckoo:

Democrat hacks in the court system decided the issue.

The decided, you lost, deal with it and grow a pair

Trump will win in the end. All you're doing is demonstrating that you don't give a flying fuck what the law actually says. That is so beautifully liberal!

Its all over, you lost- deal with it

Be calm Trump supporters. Don't allow the Democrat gloating over this court ruling to get you down. It's a minor setback. The 9th is a notoriously far Left-leaning Court. So this ruling really shouldn't surprise anyone.

Just be patient. The fight isn't over. Trump's Order is completely reasonable and just. The Democrats once again chose their Party over their Country. And i think most Americans see that. Trump will win this in the end. He will be vindicated. Stay tuned.

He can ignore them.

Its all over, you lost- deal with it
NOT.

The idea behind the ruling is reasonable and just, but the order was poorly drafted and poorly defended. All we need to do is redraft it with a lawyer who knows something about con law and we'll have a lawful order. Why rely on the court system unless all you want to do is complain about the court system? I mean, we control the outcome here if we just reissue it. We'll have extreme vetting in two days.

Why should we take in any immigrants unless they are some kind of Einstein? How do they benefit the average American?

I think he'll win in the end. The Order is logical and reasonable. The 9th is a corrupt Democrat-dominated Court. They chose their Party over their Country. Trump will be vindicated.

Remember... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then the fight you, then you win."

It's what Trump's all about. The Democrats think they've won. But i wouldn't count Trump out just yet. He's a fighter. This thing isn't over yet.
If Trump was a fighter he would have properly worded his EO, to make it legal. Just one more example of a man who aint got a clue to what he is doing
It is legal, moron.

He can ignore them.
No he cannot ignore the courts. The judiciary is an equal branch of government, unless you want to declare a military take over

Remember... "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then the fight you, then you win."

It's what Trump's all about. The Democrats think they've won. But i wouldn't count Trump out just yet. He's a fighter. This thing isn't over yet.
If Trump was a fighter he would have properly worded his EO, to make it legal. Just one more example of a man who aint got a clue to what he is doing
It is legal, moron.
You aint got a phyucking clue to what you are talking about. Are you a constitutional expert

Why should we take in any immigrants unless they are some kind of Einstein? How do they benefit the average American?
Your family was an immigrant at one time, weren't they?

He can ignore them.

no he cannot, dumbfuck

It is legal, moron.
You aint got a phyucking clue to what you are talking about. Are you a constitutional expert

that's funny

Democrats are counting Trump out once again. And i wouldn't advise that. He is a fighter. He may provide Democrats with another shocking loss. Stay tuned.

Democrats are counting Trump out once again. And i wouldn't advise that. He is a fighter. He may provide Democrats with another shocking loss. Stay tuned.
maybe he should have done it right the first time. The man clearly is out of his league

He can ignore them.
No he cannot ignore the courts. The judiciary is an equal branch of government, unless you want to declare a military take over
Sure he can. How is the court going to force the Trump admit to bring in refugees from these countries?

maybe he should have done it right the first time. The man clearly is out of his league
There is nothing wrong with the way he did. The fact that douche bag snowflakes like you don't like it doesn't prove it was done wrong.

Forum List

Back