Patricia Arquette Thanks Robert Mueller For Giving Us Sovereignty During SAG Awards

Never heard of it.

But the red hat, at this point, symbolizes hatred, bigotry and racism.
Yes, exactly what I referred to. Your reaction is frenzy mongering at it's most frenzied worst.
You and your ilk are what you claim to abhor.

The stupidity of the Hollywood elite is breath taking. Somebody explain what a witchhunt has to do with sovereignty.......:290968001256257790-final:

This kind of reminds me of the time that Sally Field said "You really love me"......
Christ. These people are only showing us how dumb and out of touch they are.

What is the purpose of an award show other than an opportunity for people who's job is to play make believe to say something ridiculous. Something that assures they can get another gig from a leftist producer. Maybe political statements have replaced the casting-couch in Hollywood. Now, because of the MeToo movement, actors don't screw their way up the ladder, they just say something political against Republicans.

Much of the stuff they produce is marginally entertaining at best. So the only way they can gain recognition is by making a silly political statement.

Patricia Arquette thanks Robert Mueller in SAG acceptance speech - CNN

190127181054-patricia-arquette-exlarge-169.jpg

Patricia Arquette thanks Robert Mueller in SAG acceptance speech

(CNN)Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday to thank a person whose name is more often uttered on cable news than inside Hollywood events: Robert Mueller.

In her speech at the annual ceremony, Arquette thanked Mueller, the former director of the FBI and special counsel for the United States Department of Justice, and "everyone working to make sure we have sovereignty for the United States of America."

Arquette, who won for best female actor in a TV movie or limited series, has been an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump and his administration.
The "Escape at Dannemora" star has enjoyed much acclaim for her work in the Showtime drama.
Earlier this month, she won a Golden Globe for her work on the show.​
She is a skank slut.

The stupidity of the Hollywood elite is breath taking. Somebody explain what a witchhunt has to do with sovereignty.......:290968001256257790-final:

This kind of reminds me of the time that Sally Field said "You really love me"......

What is the purpose of an award show other than an opportunity for people who's job is to play make believe to say something ridiculous. Something that assures they can get another gig from a leftist producer. Maybe political statements have replaced the casting-couch in Hollywood. Now, because of the MeToo movement, actors don't screw their way up the ladder, they just say something political against Republicans.

Much of the stuff they produce is marginally entertaining at best. So the only way they can gain recognition is by making a silly political statement.

(CNN)Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday to thank a person whose name is more often uttered on cable news than inside Hollywood events: Robert Mueller.

In her speech at the annual ceremony, Arquette thanked Mueller, the former director of the FBI and special counsel for the United States Department of Justice, and "everyone working to make sure we have sovereignty for the United States of America."

Arquette, who won for best female actor in a TV movie or limited series, has been an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump and his administration.
The "Escape at Dannemora" star has enjoyed much acclaim for her work in the Showtime drama.
She is a skank slut.
She needs to lap up her time in the spotlight. She is over the hill. Two more years and she can qualify for some senior discounts. I’m surprised Hollywood lets her out in public.

It means that those being prosecuted are having to follow the law and not exempt from it.
. Ask a question 50 times, get one answer slightly different then Muller sends 29 FBI storm troopers to wake your ass out of bed in the middle of the night. After this, we are going to have to disband the FBI and start over.

Just barely. Remember the witch burning reaction to Maga hats?
You should You are in the middle of it.
Never heard of it.

But the red hat, at this point, symbolizes hatred, bigotry and racism.
No, it symbolizes everything Democrats are against:

• America
  • Making it great
  • Being a proud American
  • Ending Democrat obstruction
  • Ending getting the shaft from foreign governments

These people are so stupid.

She is a skank slut.
She needs to lap up her time in the spotlight. She is over the hill. Two more years and she can qualify for some senior discounts. I’m surprised Hollywood lets her out in public.
She is already 50 years old. Don't know why she is still getting starring roles at the old age of 50.

She is a skank slut.
She is already 50 years old. Don't know why she is still getting starring roles at the old age of 50.
Because she spouts the correct political nonsense whenever the opportunity presents itself.

She is a skank slut.

She is on a limited series on showtime. A channel with 8 million subscribers. In a sea of cable and streaming services with a sea of programming. Playing an ugly over weight dominatrix that lives out her sexual fantasies having quickies with inmates and helping them escape. I’m assuming its based on a true story?

She spends a lot of time assuring interviewers she is wearing fake teeth,lots of make up and had to gain the weight for this role because she wasn’t hideous enough in real life etc etc

Sounds barfy.

But then most of the crap Hollywood churns out is so...

She is a skank slut.
Because she spouts the correct political nonsense whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Exactly.

She is a skank slut.

She is on a limited series on showtime. A channel with 8 million subscribers. In a sea of cable and streaming services with a sea of programming. Playing an ugly over weight dominatrix that lives out her sexual fantasies having quickies with inmates and helping them escape. I’m assuming its based on a true story?

She spends a lot of time assuring interviewers she is wearing fake teeth,lots of make up and had to gain the weight for this role because she wasn’t hideous enough in real life etc etc

Sounds barfy.

So she plays your average California slut...Democrat voter....not much of a stretch.
Does she ever play anything other than a slut?

She is a skank slut.

Sounds barfy.

So she plays your average California slut...Democrat voter....not much of a stretch.
Apparently not.

She is a skank slut.

Sounds barfy.

Apparently not.

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head...

I don't know what the SAG awards are and I don't know who Patricia Arquette is. Somehow I'm pretty sure I'm better off for it.
She played a hooker in "True Romance".
Christopher Walken played a mob boss in that film, in a scene that rivaled the restaurant scene in "The Godfather".
She also has a couple of famous siblings that act as well.

And now she plays an idiot in real life.

It means that those being prosecuted are having to follow the law and not exempt from it.
No.....sovereignty has to do with not answering to a higher power like Global Elitists or a European Union.
Hardly. But you seem to make up shit for no real reason but to show your contempt.
You and your lefty ilk miss or ignore the larger issue; this a reflection of the hijacking of the culture. It’s a symptom of a larger picture of cultural usurpation and Marxist infiltration. Freedoms are being eroded and the most oblivious have the loudest megaphones. That’s by design.
When is the last time you saw an entertainment acceptance speech or similar praising US nationalism and being applauded? No coincidence.

Those are process crimes. They’ve used a bogus non-crime as an excuse to question people until they make the slightest contradiction and then charge them for that.

Forum List

Back