Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.

He was an IT guy, not a soldier. Why did the Ambassador bring him along?
Who cares maybe he didn't know how to.use a computer.....this was a vertical incompetent administstion.

Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
That's not evidenced by your posts.
You proved your intelligence by defending Hillary's proven lies daily.
Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?
Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?

Yeah right except there was no video lie.

Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Two men died of smoke inhalation and the two others died when a mortar hit them on a rooftop.

Hillary didn't send anybody to Benghazi. The Ambassador made the decision to go.

Uh....blame the victim?

They also requested help and got.none

But blaming the video...that is the part after the killing is the worst.......I mean democrats will eat any shit they are served.......brain dead.

Stevens arrived in Libya through Benghazi. He spent 6 months away from it and was not told how much the political landscape had changed. He thought he would be safe. The entire blame goes to the extremest who launched the assault.

Help came from the CIA Annex within 40 minutes.

Help from Tripoli landed in Benghazi about 1:00 AM.

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so. She lied while people died.

icon_rolleyes.gif

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so. She lied while people died.

Quote the lie then. There was a militia with some kind of ties to al Qaeda that claimed responsibility that night. Nobody died because of what Sec. Clinton said after the attack. Nothing like the previous administration's lying to get the public behind the invasion of Iraq, where the lies really did cost many lives and other casualties. Leave it to Republican Rubes to get behind the obvious lies about Sec. Clinton.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote the lie then. There was a militia with some kind of ties to al Qaeda that claimed responsibility that night. Nobody died because of what Sec. Clinton said after the attack. Nothing like the previous administration's lying to get the public behind the invasion of Iraq, where the lies really did cost many lives and other casualties. Leave it to Republican Rubes to get behind the obvious lies about Sec. Clinton.
The lie came the day after the attack, when they said it was a movie that caused the attack. Hillary was also saying the same as Bush, you know the former first lady?

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.
If she gives a speech at a Political event, we cannot criticize her? Since when?

And will it be the same for Michael Browns mother who became a millionaire on her Sons suicide, or will criticism of that be rightwing nuttery to?

Anguish?? She was pimping out her dead son for the GOP.
Good lord you disgusting people have no sense of shame. Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable. Her ass isn't in jail only because the entire Obama regime is crooked itself and runs cover for their crimes against The People.

Lock her up!
8 GOP-led investigations have determined it wasn't their fault and determined they didn't lie. Why on Earth would anyone take the word of a woman willing to pimp out her own dead son for the GOP of 8 Congressional investigations?

Or that of a woman who sent her son to go rob a store, beat up a cop and die so she can be rich and get airbrushed t-shirts of her hoodrat son and lots of weaves for her hair. Y'all going to be that critical of the founder of BLM and the "hands up don't shoot" lie? Doubt it. Most leftist and political junkies in general are incapable of thought outside the group.

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so.

Umm that would be a lie.
Umm, no it's not.

Ok quote me that email where Clinton states that video causing these attacks is a lie.
She told Chelsea it was a PLANNED TERRORIST attack. Then she tells us it was a spontaneous protest brought on because of a video. If you don't see the lie, then I cannot help you.

She told Chelsea it was a PLANNED TERRORIST attack. Then she tells us it was a spontaneous protest brought on because of a video. If you don't see the lie, then I cannot help you.

I don't see the lie because I see facts you are ignorant of, but I can help you:

As was explained many times in this thread that you didn't bother to read, the intelligence on this matter has changed over time. First the Intel was that it was planned by terrorists, then it was video sparked according to CIA, then it was back to terrorists when CIA retracted their intel 2 weeks alter.

I don't see the lie because I see facts you are ignorant of, but I can help you:

As was explained many times in this thread that you didn't bother to read, the intelligence on this matter has changed over time. First the Intel was that it was planned by terrorists, then it was video sparked according to CIA, then it was back to terrorists when CIA retracted their intel 2 weeks alter.
It was never about a video and anybody with sense knew it from the beginning.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The lie came the day after the attack, when they said it was a movie that caused the attack. Hillary was also saying the same as Bush, you know the former first lady?

I don't recall anyone saying that. That certainly isn't in any official transcript or statement. They did speculate that it was a group of extremist who took advantage of a protest that they thought was going on, similar to the ones erupting all across the region, like the Muslim cartoon riots a few years before. There were riots all over the Muslim world over that stupid video clip. So they were wrong about the protest. They admitted that years ago. The whole phony scandal has been a farce from day one. But the poutrage machine has been finely turned and Americans are more divided than ever.

I don't recall anyone saying that. That certainly isn't in any official transcript or statement. They did speculate that it was a group of extremist who took advantage of a protest that they thought was going on, similar to the ones erupting all across the region, like the Muslim cartoon riots a few years before. There were riots all over the Muslim world over that stupid video clip. So they were wrong about the protest. They admitted that years ago. The whole phony scandal has been a farce from day one. But the poutrage machine has been finely turned and Americans are more divided than ever.
Just think, if they both didn't lie to begin with. There would be no scandal. Being democrats, that is impossible though.

Why is Benghazi different than the other attacks on our diplomatic mission? Because they lied. It is clear and there is no doubt they lied.

Why do people lie, because they have something to hide. Pure and simple it needs to be no more complex than that.

Why is Benghazi different than the other attacks on our diplomatic mission?

Umm Hillary Clinton was the head of DoS and is running for Presidency.

This is not speculation, this was a proven fact:

Benghazi Hearings Cancelled After Clinton Drops Out of Race

Republicans had one interest, one interest only in all of this - POLITICAL GAIN. You keep that in mind when they put out mrs.Smith to emotionally talk about her killed son.

Last edited:
Why is Benghazi different than the other attacks on our diplomatic mission?

Umm Hillary Clinton was the head of DoS and is running for Presidency.

This is not speculation, this was a proven fact:

Benghazi Hearings Cancelled After Clinton Drops Out of Race

Republicans had one interest, one interest only in all of this - POLITICAL GAIN. You keep that in mind when they put out mrs.Smith to emotionally talk about her killed son.

If their goal is to destroy any chance that I will be represented by the pathological liar Mrs. Tuzla then I support them fully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back