Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
That's not evidenced by your posts.
You proved your intelligence by defending Hillary's proven lies daily.
Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?
Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?
Why would I expect that's what you're talking about since you can't prove it was a lie? Eight GOP-led investigations have determined she didn't lie. No ratoonsl person is going to take the word of a nut like you on the Internet over right Congressional investigations. So I can't defend something that didn't exist.

Any actual Hillary lies you delude yourself into believing I've defended?

When you consider all the warnings they got

"They" knew damn well about the dangers, "they" went anyway, "they" stayed, "they" made the decision to not leave. "They" did not have any orders from Clinton to stay.

But YOU? You are such a smart cookie and know everything before it even happens..or is it way after?

What did the GOP gain by putting this unstable, grieving mother on display? Anybody?
what is DNC to gain putting Mike Browns mom on stage next week
She can show how a money hungry bitch who used her sons death as a way of making money off his death selling t shirts and coffee cups can beat the shit out of her mother for doing the same thing and cutting into her sales...perhaps she can show Mrs. Blow Job Clinton how she beat the old lady by using Mrs. Blow Job Clinton as a dummy. Maybe have a few cops take her away as they did when the THUGS mother was arrested..True reality TV!

I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?
Why would I expect that's what you're talking about since you can't prove it was a lie? Eight GOP-led investigations have determined she didn't lie. No ratoonsl person is going to take the word of a nut like you on the Internet over right Congressional investigations. So I can't defend something that didn't exist.

Yes then the Hillary's emails came out after what you are talking about. In which she sent Chelsea an email saying it was a PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK. You really look foolish.

Yes then the Hillary's emails came out after what you are talking about. In which she sent Chelsea an email saying it was a PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK. You really look foolish.

On that initial day they had Intel it was planned, but CIA intelligence contradicted that later on and then retracted 2 weeks later. Hillary saying different things about cause of attacks at different times is CONSISTENT with changing Intel.

"What difference does it make?"

Exactly, what fn difference does it make what Clinton thought or didn't think about the cause of the attack AFTER it happened? Would that help resurrect someone?

When you consider all the warnings they got and the fact that the Brits and others pulled out of the area it makes a great deal of difference.

If State had pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi.

That's the difference and her statement says how uncaring she was about the whole disaster and four dead men.
Why weren't they at the Embassy?

Why weren't they pulled out of the area??

icon_rolleyes.gif

That's not a lie, ya moron. How many times must the conclusions of the Congressional investigations be explained? She sent that email the night of the attacks when information coming out of Benghazi kept changing. Just because at one point during the attack, she was informed it was a pre-planned attack, which is when she sent that email, doesn't mean she lied because she was later informed it was due to the video.

:cuckoo:

Rightards on parade do not equate to lies.

Prove she lied and then your empty claim I defend her lies will contain merit. Sadly for you, you can't do thst. Sucks for you. :mm:

When you consider all the warnings they got

"They" knew damn well about the dangers, "they" went anyway, "they" stayed, "they" made the decision to not leave. "They" did not have any orders from Clinton to stay.

But YOU? You are such a smart cookie and know everything before it even happens..or is it way after?

Well you aren't a smart cookie at all. You insist that Hitlery isn't incompetent.

You can't cure stupid.

icon_rolleyes.gif

That's not a lie, ya moron. How many times must the conclusions of the Congressional investigations be explained? She sent that email the night of the attacks when information coming out of Benghazi kept changing. Just because at one point during the attack, she was informed it was a pre-planned attack, which is when she sent that email, doesn't mean she lied because she was later informed it was due to the video.

:cuckoo:

Rightards on parade do not equate to lies.

Prove she lied and then your empty claim I defend her lies will contain merit. Sadly for you, you can't do thst. Sucks for you. :mm:
dogtail.gif

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.
Smith was not a soldier so you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hillary didn't cause his death, according to 8 Congressional investigations. And Smith's poor mother stuck her own neck out by pimping her dead son for the GOP.

Seems the mother of piece of shit thug Michael Brown will be speaking at the Democrat Convention next week. Do you consider her as pimping out her dead son for the DNC being that the FACTS shows the hands up, don't shoot mantra was a lie or do you only consider it pimping when an honorable person is killed?

Anguish?? She was pimping out her dead son for the GOP.
Good lord you disgusting people have no sense of shame. Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable. Her ass isn't in jail only because the entire Obama regime is crooked itself and runs cover for their crimes against The People.

Lock her up!
8 GOP-led investigations have determined it wasn't their fault and determined they didn't lie. Why on Earth would anyone take the word of a woman willing to pimp out her own dead son for the GOP of 8 Congressional investigations?

Really....can you show us the verdict? I bet it was more like not enough evidence......Democrats are good at keeping together....the cause is all that matters to them.

Until Hillary's e-mail came out, when she told Chelsea that it was a terrorist attack, on the night it happened. Also tell me why the British and the red cross knew to get their guys out of there. You really need to quit lying for Hillary, it make you look stupid.
If I'm "lying for Hillary," then so is the GOP because that's where my information comes from.

See how stupid you sound?

You believed the video excuse and trust hilary...nothing sound more.stupid than.that
Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.

Uh everyone knew it was a terrorist attack including obama....Noone is that stupid....you really believed a youtube video caused it...seriously?if

What did the GOP gain by putting this unstable, grieving mother on display? Anybody?
what is DNC to gain putting Mike Browns mom on stage next week
Nothing. I hope they don't put her up but if they do, she will deserve any ridicule she gets for pimping out her dead son, just as Smith's mother does.

i hope they do

because it will serve to make the Trumps point

that the left is soft on crime hard on cops

Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Two men died of smoke inhalation and the two others died when a mortar hit them on a rooftop.

Hillary didn't send anybody to Benghazi. The Ambassador made the decision to go.

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.

He was an IT guy, not a soldier. Why did the Ambassador bring him along?

Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable.

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Two men died of smoke inhalation and the two others died when a mortar hit them on a rooftop.

Hillary didn't send anybody to Benghazi. The Ambassador made the decision to go.

Uh....blame the victim?

They also requested help and got.none

But blaming the video...that is the part after the killing is the worst.......I mean democrats will eat any shit they are served.......brain dead.

Forum List

Back