Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

You can't understand because you're an uneducated idiot.
That question won't be asked when Michael " the Gentle Giant who was anticipating entering college in the Fall as he was walking down the street not bothering anybody" Brown's mother when she speaks at Hillary's coronation next week.

Do your mean the criminal thug who was killed after a strong armed robbery and then attacking a police officer?

Mike Brown’s Mother to Speak at DNC Convention – After She Robs and Beats Her Mother-in-Law

Jim Hoft Jul 19th, 2016 11:42 am 220 Comments

Guess who’s speaking at the Democrat convention next week in Philly?

In October 2014 Michael Brown’s mother, grandmother and auntie brawled on the corner of Canfield and West Florissant over the rights to T-shirt sales. Brown’s mother Leslie McSpadden reportedly assaulted and robbed grandmother Pearlie Gordon of $1,400.

Mike Brown's Mother to Speak at DNC Convention - After She Robs and Beats Her Mother-in-Law

You're quite a hoot, if Michael Brown, the "Gentle Giant" who had just pulled a strong armed robbery was planning to attend college, it was going to be as a drug dealer.

[...]
ViveLaFrance @vivelafra
DNC CONVENTION OUTRAGE: In summer of cop killings#Hillary invites mom of attempted cop-killer to speak.#Trump2016
[...]
8:05 AM - 18 Jul 2016

Grand to see you are proud to have the criminal mother, of the criminal Michael Brown as a speaker for law and order!

Democrats already have the black vote in their pocket, why would they be pandering to the black criminals too?

Hey man, I am agreeing with you. Read my post again. lol

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.

Too many turds in this thread are attacking a women who lost her son while executing the Clinton plan. Picking on the grieving mom is what bottom feeders do. The left is desperate. They will say anything, do anything, including murdering law enforcement officers, to get their way.
She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.

If that bothers you ... well ... too fucking bad.

And how about when Michael Browns mom speaks at the DNC? I guess she is going to pimp her Sons suicide by cop for political reasons? I mean she already did it for seven million bucks. Wonder what the DNC is paying her?

You can't understand because you're an uneducated idiot.
That question won't be asked when Michael " the Gentle Giant who was anticipating entering college in the Fall as he was walking down the street not bothering anybody" Brown's mother when she speaks at Hillary's coronation next week.

Do your mean the criminal thug who was killed after a strong armed robbery and then attacking a police officer?

Mike Brown’s Mother to Speak at DNC Convention – After She Robs and Beats Her Mother-in-Law

Jim Hoft Jul 19th, 2016 11:42 am 220 Comments

Guess who’s speaking at the Democrat convention next week in Philly?

In October 2014 Michael Brown’s mother, grandmother and auntie brawled on the corner of Canfield and West Florissant over the rights to T-shirt sales. Brown’s mother Leslie McSpadden reportedly assaulted and robbed grandmother Pearlie Gordon of $1,400.

Mike Brown's Mother to Speak at DNC Convention - After She Robs and Beats Her Mother-in-Law

You're quite a hoot, if Michael Brown, the "Gentle Giant" who had just pulled a strong armed robbery was planning to attend college, it was going to be as a drug dealer.

[...]
ViveLaFrance @vivelafra
DNC CONVENTION OUTRAGE: In summer of cop killings#Hillary invites mom of attempted cop-killer to speak.#Trump2016
[...]
8:05 AM - 18 Jul 2016

Grand to see you are proud to have the criminal mother, of the criminal Michael Brown as a speaker for law and order!

Democrats already have the black vote in their pocket, why would they be pandering to the black criminals too?

Beat me to it. way better post.

Anguish?? She was pimping out her dead son for the GOP.
Good lord you disgusting people have no sense of shame. Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable. Her ass isn't in jail only because the entire Obama regime is crooked itself and runs cover for their crimes against The People.

Lock her up!
8 GOP-led investigations have determined it wasn't their fault and determined they didn't lie. Why on Earth would anyone take the word of a woman willing to pimp out her own dead son for the GOP of 8 Congressional investigations?

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.
Smith was not a soldier so you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hillary didn't cause his death, according to 8 Congressional investigations. And Smith's poor mother stuck her own neck out by pimping her dead son for the GOP.

This is the nonsense you said in response: "Was it Clinton telling her something that caused her son's death? ". WTF?

This is the fuck:

Clinton saying something after the attack was NOT THE PROBLEM. So all the discussions going on about Hillary believing or not believing that a video sparked the attack is side nonsense.

And lets note that you found no words to disagree with my point that Smith was factually wrong in her accusation of criminality on Clinton's part.

Last edited:
Didn't get the opportunity. However, I wouldn't have lied like that bitch did.

If you were an investigator or committee member, why lie?
You're supposed to uncover lies.

As to a "piece" from Hillary? I didn't know she dealt guns. Amazing..does she Do background checks?

Not a Hillary fan however when the alternative is Donald fucking Duck Trump, what choice does a man have? Not vote? Nah. I'll vote.

Good to see you want another 100 more scandals and investigations.

She's fair game.
Smith was not a soldier so you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hillary didn't cause his death, according to 8 Congressional investigations. And Smith's poor mother stuck her own neck out by pimping her dead son for the GOP.

That's racist.

Then why did on the night of the attack, she told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack?
Did you not read any of the reports from any of the 8 GOP-led investigations? All this was covered. All of this has been covered on numerous threads on these fora.

The stories were changing throughout that night. One of those initial accounts, which ultimately turned out to be the actual reason, was a coordinated pre-planned attack. At some point during that first night, that was the thinking and that was the story Hillary conveyed to Chelsea. But as events unfolded, there was a belief it was spontaneous because of the video due to other such spontaneous outbreaks. Our intelligence community investigated and their initial conclusion was the video. About 2 weeks later, they revised that conclusion, based on new evidence, that it was not the video.

So there is an attack lasting hours across the globe; and the nutty right wants to skewer Hillary because her story changed as the stream of Intel kept changing.

giphy.gif
Until Hillary's e-mail came out, when she told Chelsea that it was a terrorist attack, on the night it happened. Also tell me why the British and the red cross knew to get their guys out of there. You really need to quit lying for Hillary, it make you look stupid.
If I'm "lying for Hillary," then so is the GOP because that's where my information comes from.

See how stupid you sound?

You believed the video excuse and trust hilary...nothing sound more.stupid than.that
Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.

Did you not read any of the reports from any of the 8 GOP-led investigations? All this was covered. All of this has been covered on numerous threads on these fora.

The stories were changing throughout that night. One of those initial accounts, which ultimately turned out to be the actual reason, was a coordinated pre-planned attack. At some point during that first night, that was the thinking and that was the story Hillary conveyed to Chelsea. But as events unfolded, there was a belief it was spontaneous because of the video due to other such spontaneous outbreaks. Our intelligence community investigated and their initial conclusion was the video. About 2 weeks later, they revised that conclusion, based on new evidence, that it was not the video.

So there is an attack lasting hours across the globe; and the nutty right wants to skewer Hillary because her story changed as the stream of Intel kept changing.

giphy.gif
Until Hillary's e-mail came out, when she told Chelsea that it was a terrorist attack, on the night it happened. Also tell me why the British and the red cross knew to get their guys out of there. You really need to quit lying for Hillary, it make you look stupid.
If I'm "lying for Hillary," then so is the GOP because that's where my information comes from.

You believed the video excuse and trust hilary...nothing sound more.stupid than.that
Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
That's not evidenced by your posts.

You proved your intelligence by defending Hillary's proven lies daily.

Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?

"What difference does it make?"

Exactly, what fn difference does it make what Clinton thought or didn't think about the cause of the attack AFTER it happened? Would that help resurrect someone?

When you consider all the warnings they got and the fact that the Brits and others pulled out of the area it makes a great deal of difference.

If State had pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi.

That's the difference and her statement says how uncaring she was about the whole disaster and four dead men.

She's fair game.
If she gives a speech at a Political event, we cannot criticize her? Since when?

"What difference does it make?"

Exactly, what fn difference does it make what Clinton thought or didn't think about the cause of the attack AFTER it happened? Would that help resurrect someone?

When you consider all the warnings they got and the fact that the Brits and others pulled out of the area it makes a great deal of difference.

If State had pulled our people out there would have been no Benghazi.

That's the difference and her statement says how uncaring she was about the whole disaster and four dead men.
Why weren't they at the Embassy?

Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?
Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?

Forum List

Back