Patricia Smith, mother of Benghazi victim - Republican National Convention

If their goal is to destroy any chance that I will be represented by the pathological liar Mrs. Tuzla then I support them fully.

Ok, just stop claiming that this is about something more than political circus.

Yeah right except there was no video lie.
It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so. She lied while people died.

Quote the lie then. There was a militia with some kind of ties to al Qaeda that claimed responsibility that night. Nobody died because of what Sec. Clinton said after the attack. Nothing like the previous administration's lying to get the public behind the invasion of Iraq, where the lies really did cost many lives and other casualties. Leave it to Republican Rubes to get behind the obvious lies about Sec. Clinton.
The lie came the day after the attack, when they said it was a movie that caused the attack. Hillary was also saying the same as Bush, you know the former first lady?

I don't recall anyone saying that. That certainly isn't in any official transcript or statement. They did speculate that it was a group of extremist who took advantage of a protest that they thought was going on, similar to the ones erupting all across the region, like the Muslim cartoon riots a few years before. There were riots all over the Muslim world over that stupid video clip. So they were wrong about the protest. They admitted that years ago. The whole phony scandal has been a farce from day one. But the poutrage machine has been finely turned and Americans are more divided than ever.
Just think, if they both didn't lie to begin with. There would be no scandal. Being democrats, that is impossible though.

Since they didn't lie, that leaves only another phony scandal to waist time with, and to add to the numerous attempts to entrap Hilary Clinton, numerous and fruitless I might add.

She dishonors her dead son by trying to use him as a political pawn. Maybe she isn't playing with a full deck. Sad...

It is quite a sick thing of the RNC to do... They are peddling a grieving mother... There own team found nothing against Clinton but they are still peddling... This is truly embarrassing and quite demented by the RNC

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so. She lied while people died.

Quote the lie then. There was a militia with some kind of ties to al Qaeda that claimed responsibility that night. Nobody died because of what Sec. Clinton said after the attack. Nothing like the previous administration's lying to get the public behind the invasion of Iraq, where the lies really did cost many lives and other casualties. Leave it to Republican Rubes to get behind the obvious lies about Sec. Clinton.
The lie came the day after the attack, when they said it was a movie that caused the attack. Hillary was also saying the same as Bush, you know the former first lady?

I don't recall anyone saying that. That certainly isn't in any official transcript or statement. They did speculate that it was a group of extremist who took advantage of a protest that they thought was going on, similar to the ones erupting all across the region, like the Muslim cartoon riots a few years before. There were riots all over the Muslim world over that stupid video clip. So they were wrong about the protest. They admitted that years ago. The whole phony scandal has been a farce from day one. But the poutrage machine has been finely turned and Americans are more divided than ever.
Just think, if they both didn't lie to begin with. There would be no scandal. Being democrats, that is impossible though.

Since they didn't lie, that leaves only another phony scandal to waist time with, and to add to the numerous attempts to entrap Hilary Clinton, numerous and fruitless I might add.
She told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack on the night it happened. They lied to America for political reasons. I guess as you state she was gullible enough to believe Bush about Iraq. She will believe any bullshit. Further more proves she is to incompetent to be president. I knew it was a terrorist attack in the beginning.

She told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack on the night it happened. They lied to America for political reasons. I guess as you state she was gullible enough to believe Bush about Iraq. She will believe any bullshit. Further more proves she is to incompetent to be president. I knew it was a terrorist attack in the beginning.

Yup. The CIA knew it was a terrorist attack when it started.

Anyone with a brain has to know the CIA in the annex were in contact with their CIA bosses.

Don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Douchebag and his advisors started that video bullshit simply because he was more worried about this reelection than he was four dead men and an attack in Libya.

Hell. He had no problem jetting off to his Vegas fundraiser the next day.

Hitlery also knew it was a terrorist attack and that's just what she told her daughter it was.

Last edited:

If there was such a lie you would be able to quote something. Like this from the Sunday talking point shows.

GREGORY: Well, let’s talk-- talk about-- well, you talked about this as spontaneous. Can you say definitively that the attacks on-- on our consulate in Libya that killed ambassador Stevens and others there security personnel, that was spontaneous, was it a planned attack? Was there a terrorist element to it?

MS. RICE: Well, let us-- let me tell you the-- the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation.

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell

Yes the were wrong about there being a copycat protest that the extremist joined in or took over. They only admitted that two week after it happened.

If there was such a lie you would be able to quote something. Like this from the Sunday talking point shows.

GREGORY: Well, let’s talk-- talk about-- well, you talked about this as spontaneous. Can you say definitively that the attacks on-- on our consulate in Libya that killed ambassador Stevens and others there security personnel, that was spontaneous, was it a planned attack? Was there a terrorist element to it?

MS. RICE: Well, let us-- let me tell you the-- the best information we have at present. First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation.

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell

Yes the were wrong about there being a copycat protest that the extremist joined in or took over. They only admitted that two week after it happened.
The British government and red cross got their people out, because they knew something was gonna happen. We are providing how incompetent she is with your help. Lol.

The British government and red cross got their people out, because they knew something was gonna happen. We are providing how incompetent she is with your help. Lol.

Stevens thought he was safe in the city he helped liberate from Qaddafi. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone. It's not like he was ordered to go by anyone.

I thought the Red White and Blue colors don't run.

Stevens thought he was safe in the city he helped liberate from Qaddafi. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone. It's not like he was ordered to go by anyone.

I thought the Red White and Blue colors don't run.
You don't if you have proper security, going back to Hillary's incompetence again.

She put herself in front of America to pimp her dead son for the GOP. No one put a gun to her head to do that.

She's fair game.
So you get off attacking the mother of a soldier who was protecting this country and the ambassador? All this to support the lying bitch whose incompetence caused his death. Good to know your true character.
Smith was not a soldier so you demonstrate you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hillary didn't cause his death, according to 8 Congressional investigations. And Smith's poor mother stuck her own neck out by pimping her dead son for the GOP.

Seems the mother of piece of shit thug Michael Brown will be speaking at the Democrat Convention next week. Do you consider her as pimping out her dead son for the DNC being that the FACTS shows the hands up, don't shoot mantra was a lie or do you only consider it pimping when an honorable person is killed?
Of course I do, ya dipshit; and I even said so in post #224...

I hope they don't put her up but if they do, she will deserve any ridicule she gets for pimping out her dead son, just as Smith's mother does.

Anguish?? She was pimping out her dead son for the GOP.
Good lord you disgusting people have no sense of shame. Hillary and Obama caused her son's death as if she pulled the trigger herself. That is indisputable. Her ass isn't in jail only because the entire Obama regime is crooked itself and runs cover for their crimes against The People.

Lock her up!
8 GOP-led investigations have determined it wasn't their fault and determined they didn't lie. Why on Earth would anyone take the word of a woman willing to pimp out her own dead son for the GOP of 8 Congressional investigations?

Really....can you show us the verdict? I bet it was more like not enough evidence......Democrats are good at keeping together....the cause is all that matters to them.
They were investigations, not trials. And you're wrong about it merely being a lack of evidence. They investigations determined that information coming in during the attack was changing. So Hillary, informing different people of different information was not her lying -- it was her repeating what she knew at the time. The investigations also determined that the story of the video being the catalyst for the attack came from our intelligence community, not the state department and not the White House.

If I'm "lying for Hillary," then so is the GOP because that's where my information comes from.

See how stupid you sound?

You believed the video excuse and trust hilary...nothing sound more.stupid than.that
Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.
That's not evidenced by your posts.

Uh everyone knew it was a terrorist attack including obama....Noone is that stupid....you really believed a youtube video caused it...seriously?if
Tell the CIA they are that stupid. They were the ones to say it was the video.

You proved your intelligence by defending Hillary's proven lies daily.
Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?
Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?

Sadly, you'll never get it. <smh>

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so.

Umm that would be a lie.
Umm, no it's not.

Ok quote me that email where Clinton states that video causing these attacks is a lie.
She told Chelsea it was a PLANNED TERRORIST attack. Then she tells us it was a spontaneous protest brought on because of a video. If you don't see the lie, then I cannot help you.
That's not a lie, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

Information kept changing as it was coming in.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

... damn, you people are thick.

You believed the video excuse and trust hilary...nothing sound more.stupid than.that
Sadly, you remain incredibly rightarded ... again ... for the benefit of the hard of learning ... I believed the GOP's 8 investigations. They concluded the story about the video came from our intelligence community.
I knew it was a terrorist attack from the start. I am smarter than all of Obama's guys. Imagine that.

Uh everyone knew it was a terrorist attack including obama....Noone is that stupid....you really believed a youtube video caused it...seriously?if
Tell the CIA they are that stupid. They were the ones to say it was the video.
They also said Iraq had wmd's, right?

You proved your intelligence by defending Hillary's proven lies daily.
Great more nonsense from the reactionary right.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Which lie, specifically, did I defend?
Oh my what the fuck are we talking about right now? The video lie. Tell me, can you use the bathroom by yourself?

Sadly, you'll never get it. <smh>
Sadly you won't either.

It was a lie, on the night of the attack, Hillary emailed Chelsea and said so.

Umm that would be a lie.
Umm, no it's not.

Ok quote me that email where Clinton states that video causing these attacks is a lie.
She told Chelsea it was a PLANNED TERRORIST attack. Then she tells us it was a spontaneous protest brought on because of a video. If you don't see the lie, then I cannot help you.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Sadly after the report the email came out during her treasonous email scandal. She emailed Chelsea saying it was a terrorist attack, then walked right out and told us it was a protest for over a week. Quit making yourself look ignorant.

Umm that would be a lie.
Umm, no it's not.

Sadly after the report the email came out during her treasonous email scandal. She emailed Chelsea saying it was a terrorist attack, then walked right out and told us it was a protest for over a week. Quit making yourself look ignorant.
What part of, "there was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks," don't you understand? :dunno:

And the email of which you speak spurred Trey Gowdy to start up the 8th Congressional investigation into Benghazi which concluded earlier this month. Show me where in that report it says Hillary lied....

Last edited:
Umm, no it's not.

What part of, "there was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks," don't you understand? :dunno:

And the email of which you speak spurred Trey Gowdy to start up the 8th Congressional investigation into Benghazi which concluded earlier this month. Show me where in that report it says Hillary lied....
So the intel didn't change for over a week? That's how long the spewed the movie bullshit, why she told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack on the first night, she didn't change that.

Forum List

Back