Patrick Bet David interviews Gov. Ron Desantis for an hour...

Patrick Bet David interviewed Gov. Ron Desantis for and hour...Desantis needs to be our nominee...

It's looking like DeSantis is going to play the role of Little Marco, with Nikki Haley filling the role of lying Ted. Scott and Christy are competing for the role of the guy whose dad was a mailman.

It's looking like DeSantis is going to play the role of Little Marco, with Nikki Haley filling the role of lying Ted. Scott and Christy are competing for the role of the guy whose dad was a mailman.

No, not even close.....Ron Desantis is nothing like Marco Rubio, he is the real deal, and the democrats are terrified of him. Desantis turned Florida, from going purple to blue, to a deep red......

DeSantis is the one Republican (not counting Trump) who has actually done shit and put Democrats in their place. I personally like Nikki, but she hasn't done shit against the Democrats. W showed you can say the right things and be a worthless President. I don't trust Nikki will actually do what she says until Democrat bodies start piling up (figuratively)

No, not even close.....Ron Desantis is nothing like Marco Rubio, he is the real deal, and the democrats are terrified of him. Desantis turned Florida, from going purple to blue, to a deep red......

You can look at it that way if you want. Either way the never-TRUMPers know no one can compete with TRUMP's support so they will split the field and then blame the voters.

DeSantis had his shot and failed miserably, despite rebooting his campaign several times already. He should have shown more disciplined and waited till 28. Heck with his popularity he could have had more influence sitting 24 out. He should have played the long game, but instead he thought he was going to be the one to take down TRUMP, and probably ruined and political future he might have had.

You can look at it that way if you want. Either way the never-TRUMPers know no one can compete with TRUMP's support so they will split the field and then blame the voters.

DeSantis had his shot and failed miserably, despite rebooting his campaign several times already. He should have shown more disciplined and waited till 28. Heck with his popularity he could have had more influence sitting 24 out. He should have played the long game, but instead he thought he was going to be the one to take down TRUMP, and probably ruined and political future he might have had.

If you hate Trump and DeSantis, you're just a RINO, so who gives a fuck what you think?

I do so enjoy how either side can just tell the constituency that they are dumb and then expect a vote from them. These swampy creatures are sure sumpin.

Sitting out 24 would have meant he would no longer be Governor and wouldn't have had a National Profile......

He is the one guy who can beat whoever the democrats run...once they replace biden which will be likely if Trump gets the nomination. They want to lock Trump in, then replace biden.

Sitting out 24 would have meant he would no longer be Governor and wouldn't have had a National Profile......

He is the one guy who can beat whoever the democrats run...once they replace biden which will be likely if Trump gets the nomination. They want to lock Trump in, then replace biden.

If he can't win the republican primary why do you think he could beat Biden who got "80" million votes? Also TRUMP got almost 30 million more than mittens, so I would love to know how the DeSantis supporters think he'll be a stronger candidate than TRUMP?
Trust me the ONLY-TRUMP vote is much stronger than the never-TRUMP vote. When leaders of the republican party can say they're not going to vote for TRUMP with no blow back, TRUMP supporters will have no problem sitting the election out.

If he can't win the republican primary why do you think he could beat Biden who got "80" million votes? Also TRUMP got almost 30 million more than mittens, so I would love to know how the DeSantis supporters think he'll be a stronger candidate than TRUMP?
Trust me the ONLY-TRUMP vote is much stronger than the never-TRUMP vote. When leaders of the republican party can say they're not going to vote for TRUMP with no blow back, TRUMP supporters will have no problem sitting the election out.

Trump has so much downside

Women hate Trump
Independents hate Trump

Even more of them will refuse to vote Trump after he is convicted multiple times no matter how fake they are

Only Trump is 39% of republicans and you dont win the election with that

Forum List

Back