Patriot President Trump: I will send the National Guard to Oregon to eliminate thus "beehive of terrorists who hate our country."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

You call this guy a "patriot"? "Despot" is more appropriate. He will be responsible for the destruction of our republic
rather than a "protector". He knows how to manipulate and appeal to his uneducated followers.

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

Trump the "patriot" is, in reality, the poster child for "despot". This is hardly the moment to send federal troops since
all he did was to inflame the situation. This is the time for pragmatism as any leader knows. Protect federal property, yes? An excuse to attack protesters, yes? Your "Protector of the Republic" is presiding over the Destruction of the Republic. Trump knows how to manipulate his minions, yes?

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
they werent burning and looting at Kent State commie.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.

Wait, Dem's the all time champion pot stirrers just bitched about someone stirring a pot. :auiqs.jpg:
Before this is over the president will have blood on his hands and the right will be faced with a choice. You will choose wrong.
fuck you ! and fuck the bastards looting killing and burning ! the fact that you are saying that Trump is to blame for leftist ...i'll say it again ! Trump is to blame for leftist burning killing and looting proves how evil dem scum like you are ! another example of a dem loons refusal to take responsibility for actions they are committing in front of the world ! another example of the lefts your truth bullshit mantra !

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.

Wait, Dem's the all time champion pot stirrers just bitched about someone stirring a pot. :auiqs.jpg:
Before this is over the president will have blood on his hands and the right will be faced with a choice. You will choose wrong.
the left already has blood on its hands from the riots scumbag.

BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
Your impotent rage is delicious.
And your commie America hate is enough to make a patriot want to vomit.

Leave our country, we don't want or need you here.
Yeah, get the fuck out. Only white, natural citizens, and Borne again Christians can stay.

BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.

Shove it you cowardly little man.

then you must love the enraged covid spreading rioters

Yeah, get the fuck out. Only white, natural citizens, and Borne again Christians can stay.
You said it, not me, shit for brains.

Fuck off and die, and get your filthy little faggot ass out of America. We don't need your kind here, commie.

2z2iqb.jpg

Start up the rotors!

So the retarded fuckup in the WH is at it again. Whats new? The incompetent asshole is probably just try to deflect attention away from his abysmal failure regarding this pandemic.

fuck you ! and fuck the bastards looting killing and burning ! the fact that you are saying that Trump is to blame for leftist ...i'll say it again ! Trump is to blame for leftist burning killing and looting proves how evil dem scum like you are ! another example of a dem loons refusal to take responsibility for actions they are committing in front of the world ! another example of the lefts your truth bullshit mantra !
Let the states handle it, pal. This is not the time for Trump to flex his muscles. He is like a bull in a china shop.
"Walk softly and carry a big stick" are the words of President Theodore Roosevelt. Trump probably never heard of him. You?

Start up the rotors!

KEWELL - Thanks for the Roosky propaganda from RT.
We love state sponsored propaganda.
MOAR ... PLEASE Mr Troll? :rolleyes-41:

You said it, not me, shit for brains.
I am glad we agree, and you have made my point. Your highschool mentality is rearing its ugly head.

Fuck off and die, and get your filthy little faggot ass out of America. We don't need your kind here, commie.
My kind works everyday to pay your social security you old boomer fool. Tell me to get out of America? Do us all a favor and have a coronary already. Sick of you entitled spoiled assholes trying to take America with you when you go.

He is correct. It is time for the architects of insurrection to shit or get off the pot. Show everyone what they got. And what their real goal is. Endless riots is not going to get it done. And if they miraculously end in November if Biden is elected will prove this to be a Prog political agenda in origin. The riots under Obama though may foretell the future.

He is not a patriot. He is not an American.
stfu you chicom loving bastard!
[
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
if you are a democrat you are a traitor and a communist
He is not a patriot. He is not an American.
stfu you chicom loving bastard!
ic
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
if you are a democrat you are a traitor and a communist ....

Do you actually want me to vote for trump? I will no.t vote for filth. Don't you call me a traitor or a communist. I bet that you are a white supremacist or a "Christian" fundie or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back