Patriot President Trump: I will send the National Guard to Oregon to eliminate thus "beehive of terrorists who hate our country."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
they werent burning and looting at Kent State commie.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.

Wait, Dem's the all time champion pot stirrers just bitched about someone stirring a pot. :auiqs.jpg:
Before this is over the president will have blood on his hands and the right will be faced with a choice. You will choose wrong.
fuck you ! and fuck the bastards looting killing and burning ! the fact that you are saying that Trump is to blame for leftist ...i'll say it again ! Trump is to blame for leftist burning killing and looting proves how evil dem scum like you are ! another example of a dem loons refusal to take responsibility for actions they are committing in front of the world ! another example of the lefts your truth bullshit mantra !
Let the states handle it, pal.

But they're not.

Looks like Trump wants a Kent State massacre of his own to add to his list of failures.
That asshole is stirring the pot and inflaming tensions and he knows it. Do you actually want the protests to end? Murdering Americans in the streets is not the way to do it.
BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
Your impotent rage is delicious.
He is correct. It is time for the architects of insurrection to shit or get off the pot. Show everyone what they got. And what their real goal is. Endless riots is not going to get it done. And if they miraculously end in November if Biden is elected will prove this to be a Prog political agenda in origin. The riots under Obama though may foretell the future.
Not really. If the riots end with Biden it will just be another indicator that Trump was the most divisive president this country ever had.

BULL SHIT. NOBODY RIOTS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS STRAIGHT wanting to BURN DOWN GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS. What's going on is ANARCHY, AMERICA HATE, by AMERICA HATING thugs PAID FOR by SOROS and CHINA... and you sound like ONE OF THEM, ya rotten little piece of shit.
And your commie America hate is enough to make a patriot want to vomit.

Leave our country, we don't want or need you here.
Yeah, get the fuck out. Only white, natural citizens, and Borne again Christians can stay.
You said it, not me, shit for brains.
I am glad we agree, and you have made my point. Your highschool mentality is rearing its ugly head.
You're going to have to do better than that if you think you're going to play with the adults. soy boi.

Now quit your lisping like a fag and get a job, ass clown.

He is correct. It is time for the architects of insurrection to shit or get off the pot. Show everyone what they got. And what their real goal is. Endless riots is not going to get it done. And if they miraculously end in November if Biden is elected will prove this to be a Prog political agenda in origin. The riots under Obama though may foretell the future.
Not really. If the riots end with Biden it will just be another indicator that Trump was the most divisive president this country ever had.
Do you think that these anarchist riots are going to go on until November, and Biden is going to win?

Sheeeeeezuz freakin' Christ, you truly are one stupid little boi.

What part about America is FED UP with this bull shit don't you get? What part about we all know it's you DEMOCRATS that are ENABLING IT?

Get a fucking clue, dumbass.

He is not a patriot. He is not an American.
stfu you chicom loving bastard!
ics
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
sha
if you are a democrat you a re a traitor and a crommunist ....
What??? I suspect you of being a white Supremacist. I suspect you of being a Christian" fundamentalist. I support the Democrats because they are not the republicans. I am an American who does not tolerate scum.

ics
I will speak as I please. I am not a communist and I have never been to the city of Chicago. 100 percent Jersey girl here. 100% American. I do not tolerate pigs.
sha
if you are a democrat you a re a traitor and a crommunist ....
What??? I suspect you of being a white Supremacist. I suspect you of being a Christian" fundamentalist. I support the Democrats because they are not the republicans. I am an American who does not tolerate scum.

Perhaps you were born here, but you are no American.

The communist script on this possible future event is evidently already being written.

[
if you are a democrat you are a traitor and a communist
ic
if you are a democrat you are a traitor and a communist ....
ll
Do you actually want me to vote for trump? I will no.t vote for filth. Don't you call me a traitor or a communist. I bet that you are a white supremacist or a "Christian" fundie or both.
[/QUOT

Do you actually want me to vote for trump? My bones may be old, but they are 100 percent American. Stand with the Constitution of the United States of America,

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

So the retarded fuckup in the WH is at it again. Whats new? The incompetent asshole is probably just try to deflect attention away from his abysmal failure regarding this pandemic.

More stupid as hell bullshit from another dumbass Communist Democrat. The Communist Democrats are showing their absolute utter stupidity going into the November 3rd Elections!

The Great American Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, Bane of Communists and Protector of the Republic vows to mobilize the National Guard to eradicate the communist insurrection.

Start up the rotors!

Inb4 another commie mod censors this thread and relegates it to the rubber room.

So the retarded fuckup in the WH is at it again. Whats new? The incompetent asshole is probably just try to deflect attention away from his abysmal failure regarding this pandemic.

More stupid as hell bullshit from another dumbass Communist Democrat. The Communist Democrats are showing their absolute utter stupidity going into the November 3rd Elections!

I'm not a dem but I will definitely be voting to get your incompetent fuckup of a leader out of office. That fat sonofabitch needs to be gone like yesterday.

Start up the rotors!

Ah, republicans love fascism that fits their narrative. This is especially hilarious coming from you.

Not a commie = Fascist

You call this guy a "patriot"?
Trump has brought out their true colors.

What they've wanted all along was an authoritarian nationalist strongman. A throwback to 80, 90 years ago elsewhere in the world.

They've got him, they love him.
What's he doing outside of his Constitutional duties as president?

Has he used the FBI and the IRS to destroy his political opposition?

Divisive = not agreeing with Marxism

You call this guy a "patriot"?
Trump has brought out their true colors.

What they've wanted all along was an authoritarian nationalist strongman. A throwback to 80, 90 years ago elsewhere in the world.

They've got him, they love him.
Our true colors. Yes. We want the law upheld. We want rioters and scum like you arrested and put away for a long time. Who thought people actually WANT to be able to go outside and not worry about idiots illegally blocking roads, trying to burn down their homes, trying to kill them, and any one of a number of other illegal acts. Yes people do love a leader that enforces the law and does his job. That’s Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back