Patriot Woman shot by DC Police - Video

Sad and completely unnecessary.
sure is when it would have been real easy to just allow the audits requested when time wasnt an issue,,,
Audits were done. You won't accept the results of anything that doesn't result in your desired outcome.

You cannot be reasoned with and this was therefore inevitable.
not the way they were asked for or should have been,,,

this is your making not theirs,,,
You kept changing what you were asking for because you kept losing.

You cannot be satisfied unless the election is given to Trump but that wasn't going to happen because Trump lost.

This is what happens when you disassociate from reality.

sure is when it would have been real easy to just allow the audits requested when time wasnt an issue,,,
Audits were done. You won't accept the results of anything that doesn't result in your desired outcome.

You cannot be satisfied unless the election is given to Trump but that wasn't going to happen because Trump lost.

I didnt ask for anything,,,

and thinking I did is you leaving reality,,,

So let me get this straight. Either you accede to the demands of the crowd, or else face the consequences of political violence.

Is that what your saying?

When you storm the capital, and commit these acts of treason and sedition, you get shot.

It is the DC version of "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".
Their riot instigating leader Trump will soon be swinging from a rope for treason. He will be impeached for a second time after losing elections & then executed!

That's fckn stupid hyperbole and you know it

So let me get this straight. Either you accede to the demands of the crowd, or else face the consequences of political violence.

is that what you see??

cause if so youre are further gone than I thought,,,

The woman who was shot has died. This is how we are ushering in a Biden presidency, with the spilled blood of patriots in the house of the American people.

You people who voted for Joe Biden should be forced to wear this around your necks, like a dead, stinking albatross. Because this is the legacy you're leaving for this country.

Enjoy your win.

Last edited:

is that what you see??

You're trying portray this as the outcome of failure to give into the demands of audits and whatnot (demands which we know won't sate the rabble)

The woman was an unarmed protester, condition is unknown.

Streamable Video

Streamable Video
Do we know who pulled the trigger?

It came from inside. She was on the other side of the door in this picture. She is deceased.

View attachment 438214

If that's true the shooter needs to go to prison. Anyone could have been on the other side of that door. You don't shoot through a fucking door like that. You MUST be sure of your target.

is that what you see??

You're trying portray this as the outcome of failure to give into the demands of audits and whatnot (demands which we know won't sate the rabble)
how do we know it wouldnt??

since there wasnt any good reason to not do requested audits it leads one to believe that wrongdoing existed and was being hidden,,,

this response is as expected,,,

If that's true the shooter needs to go to prison. Anyone could have been on the other side of that door. You don't shoot through a fucking door like that. You MUST be sure of your target.
In my opinion, yes probably so. The shooter is going to have to indicate a rational reason to believe their life was in imminent danger, which I doubt was actually the case.

But like most of these cases, law enforcement is given the benefit of the doubt and won't be convicted. They'll be able to say they gave lawful orders to cease, which were ignored, and that they could not be sure of who was on the other side and whether they were armed or whatnot.

Was that rioter breaking in our Capitol wearing a Trump flag?

It's not "our" Capitol anymore. Try to assert your First Amendment right and you will be murdered.

Go ahead and try if you don't believe me.

And by '1st amendment rights', you mean attacking police and trashing the capitol building?
but its mostly peaceful,,,
Peaceful protest is the right of every American but this attack on our Capitol will not be tolerated and those involved will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But tell us more about the "Law and Order" party again?
you cant blame everyone for a few bad apples when their numbers are so few,,,

and when the damage costs reach 2 billion you let me know,,,

I can certainly blame your ilk for trying to justify violence against cops at the Capitol building.

Your 'whataboutry' doesn't mean shit anymore. Your ilk are attacking cops. So much for the 'law and order' party.
all I can think to say is laughing,,,

But you couldn't think to condemn the violence against cops in the Capitol, could you?

As I've said before, conservatives don't give a shit about the constitution. And openly collaborate and justify attempts to thwart it.

Go take your bullshit somewhere else. They shot an unarmed female protester. And that was after all the leftist riots, arson, and looting from last year in which hardly anyone was shot by the police. They didn't shoot the looters, they didn't shoot the arsonists who were burning down the neighborhoods, but they shot an unarmed a woman who was protesting a stolen election in a government building that she owned.

So go fuck yourself, dickhead. I will see you Marxist pieces of shit on the field when this all comes to a head. Be ready for it.
You are so misinformed and hateful you're a brainwashed functional moron hater dupe. watch some real news... Canada is not Marxist or every other modern country with healthcare a living wage cheap college and training daycare great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich. Open borders and confiscation my butt.

is that what you see??

how do we know it wouldnt??

since there wasnt any good reason to not do requested audits it leads one to believe that wrongdoing existed and was being hidden,,,

this response is as expected,,,
Because we spent two months doing just that and it didn't work.
First they wanted a recount, Trump loses. Then they wanted a hand recount. Trump loses. Then they wanted a signature audit. Trump loses. Now what do they want? I guess they want the ballots scanned for some reason. The demands keep changing.

You cannot please them.

We need some more patriotic Americans to sacrifice themselves to get the civil war started. They need to run up armed officers in a threatening manner in order to provoke a strong reaction. Whether that reaction is being shot, getting arrested, or being hit, it will be an image all patriots can rally around. Be an hero.
they could wear black face to speed up the process.

How noble of the DC police.

If they were tolkd not to go beyond a certain pioint & they did, then according to Trumpettes, they can be shot & killed for not obeying a polivce order. Right?

They had to protect illuminati by shooting down an unarmed protester who got in the way of a shoot to kill order by the heartless House leader's punitive order to extinguish any Trump protester.

fuck off.

Forum List

Back