Paul Gosar is Censured

The Republicans held a significant majority in 2018 when those comments were made. Furthermore, as minority leader, Pelosi publicly denounced Waters for those comments.
Ryan did not have the guts to Censure the bitch.

What part of SHE IS NOT AN ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE does your pea sized brain still not understand?
What part of she is a public figure with a following of morons like you who would gladly carry out that action just for her approval do you and your tiny brain fail to understand?

trump-head.jpg

I would have had no problem with them possibly prosecuting her.
MAGA

Yes, but our congressmen need to be held to higher standards than washed-up comedians trying to get attention through shock value.
Higher standards =/= jail time.

And this is the post-Trump era. All standards of decorum have been gang-raped and left in a ditch by the side of the road.

I've always thought we should bring back duels, even before the queers, women, and senior citizens fully took over.

Now it makes even more sense

If you don't want threats of violence against your life you shouldn't seek secular power. Sort of comes with the job. Always has

If I was a senator I'd have a walking cane (i don't need) and those fucking idiots would feel it, constantly

The house should just be a constant brawl

He deserves to be censured. That was a stupid thing to do. I heard he put it back up after being censured and then took it down again?

He deserves to be censured. That was a stupid thing to do. I heard he put it back up after being censured and then took it down again?

The real answer is to cane him but they're all too scared for that

We will use it for better reasons than retaliation for hurt feelings over a joke. Like stripping committees from dems fucking Chinese spies. Dems calling for anti- semitism. Dems bailing out antifa from jail, dems calling for getting in peoples faces.

real reasons.
Wipe your ass with it, retard. If Gosar worked anywhere else his ass would have been fired the same day. Those no good fucks like retards Gosar & MTG have turned the capital into a violent workplace envioroment.

And jerkoffs like you defend those idiots.

Wipe your ass with it, retard. If Gosar worked anywhere else his ass would have been fired the same day. Those no good fucks like retards Gosar & MTG have turned the capital into a violent workplace envioroment.

And jerkoffs like you defend those idiots.
As long as you’re supporting anti semite towel heads and idiot bartenders in your party you can kindly go fuck yourself.

As long as you’re supporting anti semite towel heads and idiot bartenders in your party you can kindly go fuck yourself.
You got a problem with people who rise up the ladder asswipe or do you just feel threatened by young women?

Yes mike everything revolves around the semites

Jesus, the Jews, and the muzzies

Have some self respect

Plenty wrong with democrats, semetic subversion is from all sides lol

You got a problem with people who rise up the ladder asswipe or do you just feel threatened by young women?
It’s not your sex and it’s not your skin. It’s your fucking ideology. So fuck off with your sexism shit. It’s all you have left though isn’t it?

Yes mike everything revolves around the semites

Jesus, the Jews, and the muzzies

Have some self respect

Plenty wrong with democrats, semetic subversion is from all sides lol
Nothing to add about the idiot bartender? STFU

Forum List

Back