Paul Gosar [R-Arizona] Faces Growing Calls To Be Arrested Over Video Showing Him Killing AOC

The video and depiction of violence against Rep. Ocasio-Cortez led numerous figures to call for Rep. Gosar to be arrested or expelled from Congress.

Twitter has since flagged the video for violating the platform's rules on hateful content but said it would keep the post up as it "may be in the public's interest."

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has since responded to Rep. Gosar's video and called the Arizona lawmaker "creepy" and "a collection of wet toothpicks."

On Monday, the Congresswoman said in a Twitter post that she believed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy would not take any action against Rep. Gosar over the video.

Another class act who's a fine example for our children.

Do you think Gosar should kill AOC?

The guy is not a smart man, I put him on the same level as Griffin, they both are disgusting. You don't threaten people, this is just stupid and does nothing but hurt America.

1636501707086.png

All of a sudden Neo-Marxist Dimm's like yourself expressing concern over cops well-being on one day in one riot after a multitude of cops being injured over the summer of love!
Find a car, clown!!!
The moron is lying. There was not a single case of a person of authority of any kind being assaulted by the protestors/trespassers on Jan. 6. The only fatality as a result of that protest was at the hands of a democrat capitol cop who summarily executed a US veteran who was guilty of trespassing and taking pictures.

The moron is lying. There was not a single case of a person of authority of any kind being assaulted by the protestors/trespassers on Jan. 6. The only fatality as a result of that protest was at the hands of a democrat capitol cop who summarily executed a US veteran who was guilty of trespassing and taking pictures.

It was a medieval push n' shove riot even tho' a cop panicked and killed a rioter.
Nothing more, nothing less.

"Growing calls"? What does that mean? There were two calls and now there are three? I recall a democrat congress babe a couple of years ago publicly wishing Justice Clarence Thomas would die of food poisoning or something. Democrats don't even have to apologize for doing something stupid and you want to lock up a republican? No surprise here

So when people made videos and such assassinating Trump, who got arrested again? Be specific and cite what law it violates?
Honestly, do you think this is appropriate for an elected representative to do, regardless of party? I don’t.

Honestly, do you think this is appropriate for an elected representative to do
Not appropriate is a far cry from illegal protected speech. I didn't see you protesting Kathy Griffin holding Trump's severed head. Let's not be hypocrites here.

Not appropriate is a far cry from illegal protected speech. I didn't see you protesting Kathy Griffin holding Trump's severed head. Let's not be hypocrites here.
You don’t have good eyesight. I said her stunt was in very bad taste. However, she is not an elected official. I hold them to a higher standard. Do you have any other false equivalencie?

You don’t have good eyesight. I said her stunt was in very bad taste. However, she is not an elected official. I hold them to a higher standard. Do you have any other false equivalencie?
So elected officials are not granted the same rights as other citizens? You call that a false equivalency? I am sure that Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr would be glad to know that. Are you saying that John Wilkes Booth, by virtue of being an actor, is relieved of responsibility for assassinating Lincoln? I suppose you are excusing the threats made by these democrat elected officials and celebrities as well. I don't recall you calling for those higher standards in these cases.
Dem Threats.jpg

So elected officials are not granted the same rights as other citizens? You call that a false equivalency? I am sure that Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr would be glad to know that. Are you saying that John Wilkes Booth, by virtue of being an actor, is relieved of responsibility for assassinating Lincoln? I suppose you are excusing the threats made by these democrat elected officials and celebrities as well. I don't recall you calling for those higher standards in these cases.View attachment 562298
I am not talking about rights, I’m talking about standards. I don’t much care what pundits and entertainers do, they don’t hold any office.

Forum List

Back