Paul Gosar [R-Arizona] Faces Growing Calls To Be Arrested Over Video Showing Him Killing AOC

Libs have been doing assassination art since Bush the younger

Longer than that, really. John Wilkes Booth was a flamboyant Democrat actor who killed a Republican president. He was like the Alec Baldwin/Kathy Griffin/Madonna/Cher/Joy Behar/Johnny Depp of the 1860s.

As I've said many times, it will ALWAYS be 1860 in the DemoKKKrat party.

Funny how you and others are unable to discern the difference, between one of your republican U.S. congressmen, and a comedian.
Was John Wilkes Booth a congressman? Nope, he was an actor, who killed Lincoln. Wise up, you pretzel logic democrats are ridiculous--there has been no CREDIBLE threat.

Like Kathy Griffin holding up Trump's bloody, severed head? Funny, I don't recall seeing your posts on the impropriety of that class act. Hypocrisy doesn't look good on you.
The Libs have so much hate for President Trump right now, that they "salivate" when they see the severed head. Kathy is a Liberal so it will be swept under the rug......:p

How about Kathy Griffin holding Trump's bloody, severed head. Does that qualify?
Where's your concern for the cops who had their heads bashed in by Trump's marauding gang of animals on 1/6, hypocrite?

How was poor Trump hurt by Griffin's stunt compared to those cops, hypocrite?

Are Trump's feewings that fragile?

You attack Cheney but defend Gosar. Oc course, Cheney won't kiss Trump's ass, Gosar does.

You'll never get the stink of Trump off you.
You're still an ignorant moron who can't discern the difference between defending the freedom of speech guaranteed in the constitution and defending what a person said. I don't think threats are appropriate, however, I am not so hypocritical that I defend the likes of Pelosi, Griffin, Depp, et al. Where was all of your democrat righteous indignation and calls for resignation and jailing when these were uttered? Moronic hypocrite.
Dem Threats.jpg

Forum List

Back