***Paul Krugman admits DEATH PANELS***

What are they called when insurance companies do it?

It's the same thing. Difference is, you can choose your insurance company - or choose not to play the insurance game at all. Er... well, you used to be able to. Until the corporatists sold us down the river.

Those that choose not to are what I'd call "freeloaders", because they know when the time comes they will be taken care of.

Those who want to coerce their countrymen into propping the insurance industry are what I'd call, "corporate cocksuckers" or, in less polite terms, "fascist motherfuckers".

It's the same thing. Difference is, you can choose your insurance company - or choose not to play the insurance game at all. Er... well, you used to be able to. Until the corporatists sold us down the river.

Those that choose not to are what I'd call "freeloaders", because they know when the time comes they will be taken care of.

Those who want to coerce their countrymen into propping the insurance industry are what I'd call, "corporate cocksuckers" or, in less polite terms, "fascist motherfuckers".
Konrav are you stupid? Then why not make people pay for healthcare and if they dont....the get no healthcare

So conservatives want the government to fund every medical procedure/treatment/option available to keep anyone alive for as long as possible, for any reason, if that's what the person wants?

Really?

Don't make us laugh.
Sounds exactly like what stalin and hitler would say. IDIOT!!!!

So conservatives want the government to fund every medical procedure/treatment/option available to keep anyone alive for as long as possible, for any reason, if that's what the person wants?

Really?

Don't make us laugh.

(hint stupid: what conservatives actually want is for government to get the fuck out of the medical industry)

I'd like to see insurance companies out of the medical industry. When the government has "death panels", it's to save your tax money. When the insurance companies do it, it's to make a profit. Which is more moral?
So saving your tax money is more valuable then life? WHAT A FRIGGIN IDIOT YOU ARE!!!!!!

You just love to see yourself type don't you?

Why don't you tell me what the Declaration page onan insurance policy is?

(quick google it)

Not necessary. I know what it is, and it is not relevant to what Krugman was talking about. Nice try, though!

You do realize you still buy PRIVATE insurance under ObamaCare, right?

Now here's one for you. Quote the "death panels" section in Obamacare legislation.

Quick, google it.

Last edited:
g and kon bugged out, it was getting to hot for them..

Nope. I was busy flossing pieces of Rottweiler out of my teeth after his humiliation in the Iraq WMD topic.

Deflect when stymied, I know the tactic well.

Tell me what it is kid, then tell me what it does.

You aren't up to it.

You just love to see yourself type don't you?

Why don't you tell me what the Declaration page onan insurance policy is?

(quick google it)

Not necessary. I know what it is.

Here's one for you. Quote the "death panels" section in Obamacare legislation.

Quick, google it.

You aren't up to it.

So you can't find those death panels, eh?

I am not surprised.

You do realize you still buy private insurance under ObamaCare, right?

Tell me what the Dec page is and what it does.

You aren't up to it.

So you can't find those death panels, eh?

I am not surprised.

You do realize you still buy private insurance under ObamaCare, right?

Dumb shit thinks I don't know what a declaration page is when I have been buying insurance policies all my life.

Only an idiot who has never bought insurance himself would think someone needs to google what one is to find out what one is.

Jesus H. Christ.

Tell me what it is and what it does.

C'mon kid.

It's what I do,tell me what it is and what it does.

Quit deflecting and man up.

Dumb shit thinks I don't know what a declaration page is when I have been buying insurance policies all my life.

Only an idiot who has never bought insurance himself would think someone needs to google what one is to find out what one is.

Jesus H. Christ.

g's words.....

You are weeks behind the curve: NYT's Paul Krugman: Pay For Entitlements With Death Panels

You apparently have heard of them....

Now what is the Dec page and what does it do?

Tell me what it is and what it does.

C'mon kid.

It's what I do,tell me what it is and what it does.

Quit deflecting and man up.

I will do so just so we can watch you run away when you are once again asked to show us the death panels.

A declaration page has my name and address, and it tells me what is covered, and for how much, and for how long. It has other information, but those are the basics.

Now show us the death panels. Don't run away, boy.

Tick tock!

g's words.....

Every insurance company does this. They would bleed money if they paid for treatments that had no efficacy.

Man up kid, what are Dec pages and what do they do?

This is going to almost as much fun as Rott's WMD topic.

g's words.....

Every insurance company does this. They would bleed money if they paid for treatments that had no efficacy.

Man up kid, what are Dec pages and what do they do?

Already did. Show us the death panels, son.

Forum List

Back