🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paul Krugman has advanced TDS. Claims "Trump is Trying To Kill You".

He makes some good points. Remember, Trump is a guy who brags about 3,000 Americans dying in Puerto Rico.

He makes some good points. Remember, Trump is a guy who brags about 3,000 Americans dying in Puerto Rico.

brags?
Yes. When he's not attacking the victims there, that is.

have a link to these 'brags'?
Kind of a weird trolling method you have... but there are countless links. Here's the first thing that popped up: Trump Claims “I’ve Taken Better Care of Puerto Rico Than Any Man Ever”

brags?

Kind of a weird trolling method you have... but there are countless links. Here's the first thing that popped up: Trump Claims “I’ve Taken Better Care of Puerto Rico Than Any Man Ever”

trolling?

calling you on your lies is 'trolling'?

didn't see anything in your partisan link about him 'bragging' about 3.000 people dying in PR.

brags?

trolling?

didn't see anything in your partisan link about him 'bragging' about 3.000 people dying in PR.
Good fucking grief :rolleyes:

trolling?

My exact thought, every time I see you post.

followed by, "how can ANYONE be that stupid."

brags?

^^^^^^What a buffoon....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

He should do what Chelsea Handler did.... seek professional help.

“I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me b---- about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks,” Handler told Maher. “And then once when we got past that and got to the real stuff, I realized the parallel there was my world becoming unhinged when I was a little girl, my brother died when I was nine years old. I had never related the two, but for me, as I can imagine it must have been for so many people, it was an emotional trigger of everything being destabilized and I realized how spoiled and privileged I had been all my life and realize to be this upset and this on-a-ten every day and the outrage and the anger, I just wanted to f---ing fight people, you know? And I was like, ‘I have to go see a psychiatrist.’”

The liberal comedian also spoke about having “white guilt” and how she realized in therapy that she had believed she didn’t have “the right to be in pain” because she hadn't been raped or molested.
Chelsea Handler says Trump's 2016 win sent her to a shrink, hooked her on marijuana

Trump is helping libs in ways we never imagined.

brags?

Great job he's doing. He doesnt even consider Puerto Rico as part of USA.

Forum List

Back