Paul Krugman: HIllary is being "Gored"

Krugman's gay. Only loony Communist/Progressive wankers care what he thinks.

His blog has the title liberal in it.

I wonder if anyone told Paul he is about as much a liberal as Hillary/Donald are honest ?

I wonder if anyone told Paul he is about as much a liberal as Hillary/Donald are honest ?

He's a an old tired Communist/Progressive wanker. He's irrelevant. It is what it is.

I just find it ironic that the left is whining about the media when they've been defending the media for years.

New since Newt and his talking points and Rush about 1987, and only gotten worse...

But, Krugman isn't talking about them. He's quoting Reuters and the AP. Those are usually Clinton stalwarts.

Uh Oh....he might be right.
Or course he is. Where do you think all this crap starts? lol. And goes on forever....All way over the top.

Please show me, in the article, where he mentions Fox.

Now, if you, in your partisan ignorance, think that this means I think Fox is Fair and Balanced, you need to migrate over to the cretin forum.

We all know that Fox spins as does MSNBC and CNN.
And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.
NO ONE outside the dupe world agrees with you, dupe. In the worrrrlllddd...Fox is a disgrace. And the best of the GOP propaganda machine...

But, Krugman isn't talking about them. He's quoting Reuters and the AP. Those are usually Clinton stalwarts.

Or course he is. Where do you think all this crap starts? lol. And goes on forever....All way over the top.

Now, if you, in your partisan ignorance, think that this means I think Fox is Fair and Balanced, you need to migrate over to the cretin forum.

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.
NO ONE outside the dupe world agrees with you, dupe. In the worrrrlllddd...Fox is a disgrace. And the best of the GOP propaganda machine...

Yes, they are a propaganda machine.

The only difference between them and MSNBC is that Fox is good at what they do.

He's a an old tired Communist/Progressive wanker. He's irrelevant. It is what it is.
And a Nobel Prize winner...Pub dupes

For economics, asswipe.

His commentary on elections is not worth s##t.

Of course, it's still better than yours.

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

What do you know about the world, moron ?

Fox is carried in other parts of the world.

Not The Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour.

'Nobel Prize?' More proof of his irrelevance.:lmao:

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

And have ignoramuses as an audience....

Only dupe world is relevant to dupes...a laughingstock and horror...

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

Not much, actually. The world wonders how America got so stupid...

Sorry, the 'Nobel Prize' ain't all that anymore. I mean, morons like Gore and Obama got em for God's sake. It's over for the Nobel Prize.

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

Yeah but the world wishes it could be America, huh?

Sorry, the 'Nobel Prize' ain't all that anymore. I mean, morons like Gore and Obama got em for God's sake. It's over for the Nobel Prize.
that's what dupes think. Course you hear that 24/7/365...

that's what dupes think. Course you hear that 24/7/365...

Obama and Gore got em. That still cracks me up. The Nobel Prize is done. It's lost its credibility.

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

Yeah but the world wishes it could be America, huh?
Not the modern world...recent development. 35 years of being screwed by Reaganism...

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

And have ignoramuses as an audience....

Of course they do.....

You don't like them so you chide anyone who watches them......

And one of your favorite terms in your 50 word vocabulary is ignoramus......

So you use it.

Maybe Rachael can teach you something at the end of the day.......like how to debate.

Forum List

Back