Paul Krugman: HIllary is being "Gored"

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.
NO ONE outside the dupe world agrees with you, dupe. In the worrrrlllddd...Fox is a disgrace. And the best of the GOP propaganda machine...

What do you know about the world, moron ?

Fox is carried in other parts of the world.

Not The Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour.
Not much, actually. The world wonders how America got so stupid...

Yeah but the world wishes it could be America, huh?
Not the modern world...recent development. 35 years of being screwed by Reaganism...
Krugman's gay. Only loony Communist/Progressive wankers care what he thinks.

His blog has the title liberal in it.

I wonder if anyone told Paul he is about as much a liberal as Hillary/Donald are honest ?

He's a an old tired Communist/Progressive wanker. He's irrelevant. It is what it is.
And a Nobel Prize winner...Pub dupes

'Nobel Prize?' More proof of his irrelevance.:lmao:
Only dupe world is relevant to dupes...a laughingstock and horror...

And right now that world is screwing Hillary.....

Trump is surging....scary to me.

Sucks to be you.

He's a an old tired Communist/Progressive wanker. He's irrelevant. It is what it is.

Sorry, the 'Nobel Prize' ain't all that anymore. I mean, morons like Gore and Obama got em for God's sake. It's over for the Nobel Prize.
that's what dupes think. Course you hear that 24/7/365...

Where do we hear that ?

Sorry, the 'Nobel Prize' ain't all that anymore. I mean, morons like Gore and Obama got em for God's sake. It's over for the Nobel Prize.

Where do we hear that ?

Yeah, the Nobel Prize has lost so much credibility. I mean seriously, how the hell did Gore and Obama get one? Why not just give one to the little short chick from that Jersey Shore show? And Krugman's a pompous little twat. No one cares what he thinks. He is irrelevant.

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.
NO ONE outside the dupe world agrees with you, dupe. In the worrrrlllddd...Fox is a disgrace. And the best of the GOP propaganda machine...

Yes, they are a propaganda machine.

The only difference between them and MSNBC is that Fox is good at what they do.
And have ignoramuses as an audience....

Of course they do.....

You don't like them so you chide anyone who watches them......

And one of your favorite terms in your 50 word vocabulary is ignoramus......

So you use it.

Maybe Rachael can teach you something at the end of the day.......like how to debate.
Actually, my SAT verbal was 747, but I'm slumming. Fox is a disgrace that has taken over the GOP.

Where do we hear that ?
Fox, Rush, etc etc

Where do we hear that ?

Yeah, the Nobel Prize has lost so much credibility. I mean seriously, how the hell did Gore and Obama get one? Why not just give one to the little short chick from that Jersey Shore show? And Krugman's a pompous little twat. No one cares what he thinks. He is irrelevant.

Don't forget... Arafat got one.

Where do we hear that ?

Don't forget... Arafat got one.

Hey, Obama, Krugman, and Gore are in good company.

Back to the point folks.

Paul Krugman thinks HIllary is getting an unfair shake in the press.

Which is ironic as the left has defended the press for being so biased.

The left now things they are biased (when it is hurting them).

The right is plenty willing to let the press lie for them (but gets pissed when they lie against them).

She not losing.

She still winning...but not by as much.

The issue for this thread is the irony of Paul Krugmans complaint.

I just think it is hysterical.
Winning and losing are done on election day. She's just ahead in the polls, which, as we've discussed, is inside the margin of error.

She not losing.

She still winning...but not by as much.

The issue for this thread is the irony of Paul Krugmans complaint.

I just think it is hysterical.
Winning and losing are done on election day. She's just ahead in the polls, which, as we've discussed, is inside the margin of error.

O.K.

Bad choice of words on my part.

Yup, only about 40% believe your New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe of the greedy idiot GOP billionaires....I know, a tax cut for the rich!
What's this "New BS GOP propaganda machine" you falsely claim I have? CNN? USA Today? BBC?

....yes, it almost undoubtedly was the video that triggered that terror attack.
One reason why Hillary is losing --- most Americans don't trust liars or the stupid.
Yup, only about 40% believe your New BS GOP propaganda machine, dupe of the greedy idiot GOP billionaires....I know, a tax cut for the rich!
They didn't say that...
What's this "New BS GOP propaganda machine" you falsely claim I have? CNN? USA Today? BBC?
They didn't say that. Stop cutting quotes.

They didn't say that...
You quoted yourself and then say "They didn't say that"? WTF?

They didn't say that. Stop cutting quotes.
Who is they? You're the one who made the false accusation against me:

Why did you dodge my question about this propaganda machine you imagine I'm believing?

Forum List

Back