🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paul Manafort may not a sympathetic figure,

Selectively prosecuted? There are reams of documents showing what a crook he was.

Just as there are and would be if they went after Podesta (or Hillary) with the same drive, determination and zeal.

And please don't tell me these people were investigated and nothing found! Lots is found, or delayed, or withheld, then quietly buried and forgotten.
You went after Clinton with the same drive, determination and zeal. You controlled Congress, the presidency and the DoJ. The fact that you couldn’t come up with indictments wasn’t for lack of trying.

It was for internal corruption, friendships within the deep state, and dirt the Clintons have on others. It took years to bring down Capone and the mob as well.

Selectively prosecuted? There are reams of documents showing what a crook he was.

Just as there are and would be if they went after Podesta (or Hillary) with the same drive, determination and zeal.

And please don't tell me these people were investigated and nothing found! Lots is found, or delayed, or withheld, then quietly buried and forgotten.
You went after Clinton with the same drive, determination and zeal. You controlled Congress, the presidency and the DoJ. The fact that you couldn’t come up with indictments wasn’t for lack of trying.

It was for internal corruption, friendships within the deep state, and dirt the Clintons have on others. It took years to bring down Capone and the mob as well.
Uh huh. Any day now.....

In the mean time...everything Trump touches...becomes corrupt.

New talking point, poor little Manafort, picked on by mean old Muller just because he did a little lieing cheating & stealing from us.

Trump picked him

Can’t wait to hear what Flynn has to say

I heard of a guy back in the 1930's that surrounded himself with shady opportunistic scumbags like Manafort. The rot infested clan dug into the worst aspects of human nature and actually created the third Reich.

Last edited:
Being sympathetic is irrelevant my gut feeling is this will end in a mistrial mainly because the prosecutions star witness has a major credability problem and if Manafort is convicted you know he's going appeal.

Being sympathetic is irrelevant my gut feeling is this will end in a mistrial mainly because the prosecutions star witness has a major credability problem and if Manafort is convicted you know he's going appeal.

The case was already won (or lost) during the jury selection process.

But then, you make a good point because politics is such a heated issue, even if 8 jurors found him innocent and ONE anti-Trumper is on the jury, that one anti-Trumper will probably never give in...mistrial.

Forum List

Back