Paul Ryan agrees to be GOP's ......

YAY!! A younger version of John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. Another milquetoast stooge to help the Democrats out. WTG Republicans!

Yes and I suspect his no no no the last couple of weeks has always been yes yes yes. He just wanted to look hard to catch

Another milquetoast dud. The Democrats are gonna eat him up. He'll be Obama's bitch in no time.

That will make Harry Reid happy!

WASHINGTON -- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) says if he had his way, he'd pick Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) to be the next speaker of the House.

"I'm a Paul Ryan fan," Reid told reporters.

"He appears to be one of the people over there that could be reasonable. I mean, look at some of the other people," the minority leader continued. "I don't agree with him on much of what he does. I think what he's done with Medicare and Medicaid, what he wants to do with it, I disagree with. But generally speaking, I think we've been able to work with him."

More: Harry Reid Hopes Paul Ryan Becomes House Speaker
Only an idiot would trust Reid...
This is Shittingbull you're talking about. Idiocy is a given.

Well, at least I'm not a felon who hires illegal aliens.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: This just in!

(cue BOOM-SWOOSH sound effects)

Unnamed inside knowledgeable high up sources within Congress and the White House have confirmed that Vice President Joe Biden is going to run for House Speaker and Paul Ryan is going to run for President.

"It's a done deal," said one anonymous expert in exchange for twenty dollars and lunch at the Blue Duck Tavern.

Forum List

Back