Paul Ryan says 'if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor' as 50 years ago

No, you see, Bill and Hillary were like any lawyer couple. They were broke when they left the White House. Hillary said so. That's why they stole all the silverware.
Absolute BS, like everything you get from the GOP and their bought off swine, dupe.
The “Class Act” E-mail
What color is the sky in your bubble World?

Clintons Return White House Furniture
NONE of which was WH furniture, according to the links that aren't RW propaganda- they were gifts. But the Clintons have to be better than everyone else ever, thanks to GOP a-holes/liars and hater dupes like you.
"Gifts". So they declared them on their taxes? or "gifts" like to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government favors?

White House furniture is owned by THE PEOPLE.
Gifts from friends and admirers, for the first time returned, dupe. Wasn't worth the effort with the bs GOP propaganda machine and hater dupes making up crap. READ THE FACTCHECK LINK. Oh, right, COMMIES!!!, right, hater dupe? Thanks for wrecking the world, btw, stupid.
Clintons even stole a moon rock.

Moon rock found among Bill Clinton's stuff

Incredible is the GOP dupe industry... huge money to be made with lies and hate.
Filed under "Clinton Foundation"
MORE bs propaganda, MORON. See also supersecret E-mails and everything since Watergate CRAP.
Incredible is the GOP dupe industry... huge money to be made with lies and hate.
Filed under "Clinton Foundation"
MORE bs propaganda, MORON. See also supersecret E-mails and everything since Watergate CRAP.
From the RW NY Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

IE, keep cutting pay, raising taxes on the nonrich, and making college more expensive, and you get the GOP Banana Republic of tomorrow...
The GOP isn't intentionally cutting pay.
The GOP never raises taxes, or that's what they say.
The price of college is a complicated one.
THEY JUST WRECKED UNIONS AND REFUSE TO RAISE THE RIDICULOUS MIN WAGE.
They cut fed taxes, then state and local and payroll taxes went up in reaction. All nonrich taxes.
Cut fed aid to state U's, gave loans to a-hole banks. DONE!

You don't need the feds to raise the minimum wage, have your Governor do it. In fact, have him or her raise your minimum wage to $20.00 per hour for all we care. Go for it, you only live once.
Unfortunately, the GOP governors and the dupes ruin that...the old states rights RW bs.

What? You don't have a Democrat governor and state legislature? Why is that? I thought that Dems could solve all of our problems.

My Uncle was a Prison guard, and I grew up on a small lot of land that he rented from the state, so I grew up poor, and I am no longer poor...

It is the individual choice to stay in a lower income life or rise above it, and achieve to become more...
It's work with a lot of luck. No one wants to be poor. Don't say stupid. Stupid is ugly.

See what you learn when you look in the mirror?

Paul Ryan is correct, according to a very recent well supported paper. The "war on poverty" has not been very successful, we need to look at new solutions. History has shown us that both sides are in the wrong, what we need is a real change. I find myself in favor of a universal basic income, something both sides should get behind, in my honest opinion. Something has to change. (It's a shame none of the candidates support a UBI.)
Paul Ryan says 'if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor' as 50 years ago
Ryan wrote that "today, if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor as you were 50 years ago." His support for this claim – a respected academic paper published in 2014 – found exactly what Ryan described. We rate the claim True.
The money is not the federal government's to redistribute...
The GOP has been redistributing it for 30 years, to the richest, brainwashed functional MORON. And Ryan would make it WORSE. Duh.
I know, Ryan is a Rino... Poach more Rinos
Lol
The whole GOP is bought off greedy liars,dupe.

Paul Ryan is correct, according to a very recent well supported paper. The "war on poverty" has not been very successful, we need to look at new solutions. History has shown us that both sides are in the wrong, what we need is a real change. I find myself in favor of a universal basic income, something both sides should get behind, in my honest opinion. Something has to change. (It's a shame none of the candidates support a UBI.)
Ryan wrote that "today, if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor as you were 50 years ago." His support for this claim – a respected academic paper published in 2014 – found exactly what Ryan described. We rate the claim True.
The GOP has been redistributing it for 30 years, to the richest, brainwashed functional MORON. And Ryan would make it WORSE. Duh.
Lol

You calling anyone "dupe" is the epitome of irony.

Absolute BS, like everything you get from the GOP and their bought off swine, dupe.
The “Class Act” E-mail
What color is the sky in your bubble World?

Clintons Return White House Furniture
NONE of which was WH furniture, according to the links that aren't RW propaganda- they were gifts. But the Clintons have to be better than everyone else ever, thanks to GOP a-holes/liars and hater dupes like you.
"Gifts". So they declared them on their taxes? or "gifts" like to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government favors?

White House furniture is owned by THE PEOPLE.
Gifts from friends and admirers, for the first time returned, dupe. Wasn't worth the effort with the bs GOP propaganda machine and hater dupes making up crap. READ THE FACTCHECK LINK. Oh, right, COMMIES!!!, right, hater dupe? Thanks for wrecking the world, btw, stupid.
Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

Or is the LA Times a RW rag?

And then the damage.

Clinton Transition Left $15,000 Damage, GAO Says
LA Times report a lot of GOP BS...
Typical damage is all it was...dupe.

stupid.jpg

Lol

You calling anyone "dupe" is the epitome of irony.
Tell me an example. Your whole party is based on lies and distracting the dupes from their class thievery, dupe. Look at my sig, all proven fact you don't know. Change the channel.
BTW, love the movie, but the model ships were weak, Rock.

The "American dream" is harder to reach . College is too pricey , housing also, and young peoples salaries suck too. If you come from money it's easier . Dadays for school and grandma wills you a house . Poor folk don't have that .

What does he know about poor since he never was?
Dumbest comment possible.
Moron thinks there are no experts in astronomy because no one has been a planet.
Yea, because being poor in a ghetto is exactly the same as astronomy.
So using your Leftard logic, nether Hillary nor Obama have a clue about poor people.

No, you see, Bill and Hillary were like any lawyer couple. They were broke when they left the White House. Hillary said so. That's why they stole all the silverware.
The “Class Act” E-mail

Way to go genius. You posted an article of all the damage Bill and gang did to the White House, but nobody could put direct blame on them because nobody seen them do it. Certainly that must mean it wasn't the Clinton's antics.

If I were ever to try and sell a bridge to somebody, I'd make sure it was a Democrat because a Democrat will believe anything.

Dumbest comment possible.
Moron thinks there are no experts in astronomy because no one has been a planet.
Yea, because being poor in a ghetto is exactly the same as astronomy.
So using your Leftard logic, nether Hillary nor Obama have a clue about poor people.

The “Class Act” E-mail

Way to go genius. You posted an article of all the damage Bill and gang did to the White House, but nobody could put direct blame on them because nobody seen them do it. Certainly that must mean it wasn't the Clinton's antics.

If I were ever to try and sell a bridge to somebody, I'd make sure it was a Democrat because a Democrat will believe anything.
Sure, dupe.
Also, the claims that Clinton staffers damaged and stole various items from the White House are overstated. The Washington Post’s "Reliable Source" column did report on Jan. 23, 2001, on a "practical joke" involving the removal of the letter "W" from several computer keyboards. A few months later, after claims of widespread destruction at offices in the White House and the Old Executive Office Building had been bandied about, the General Services Administration, which maintains the White House offices, released a statement saying that, "the condition of the real property was consistent with what we would expect to encounter when tenants vacate office space after an extended occupancy," according to The New York Times. We contacted a GSA spokesperson to confirm the quote, but we haven’t received a response. The Times also reported that Bernard Ungar, a director of physical infrastructure issues at the General Accounting Office (now the Government Accountability Office), investigated the matter and concluded: "My sense is there probably was some phones pulled, or whatever; I don’t have a way to determine that. … But there wasn’t indication of real, significant, widespread damage.”
However, once the claims resurfaced in early June 2001, the GAO investigated further at the request of former Georgia Rep. Bob Barr. Almost one year later, after interviewing dozens of Clinton and Bush White House staffers, GSA employees, members of the Secret Service and others close to the situation, the GAO issued a report that stated that "damage, theft, vandalism and pranks" had occurred during the transition between administrations that year, but there was no mention in the report of things like staffers stuffing piles of notebook paper into toilets, as claimed in the message above:

Forum List

Back