Paul Ryan says 'if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor' as 50 years ago

What does he know about poor since he never was?
Dumbest comment possible.
Moron thinks there are no experts in astronomy because no one has been a planet.
Yea, because being poor in a ghetto is exactly the same as astronomy.
So using your Leftard logic, nether Hillary nor Obama have a clue about poor people.

No, you see, Bill and Hillary were like any lawyer couple. They were broke when they left the White House. Hillary said so. That's why they stole all the silverware.

Paul Ryan is correct, according to a very recent well supported paper. The "war on poverty" has not been very successful, we need to look at new solutions. History has shown us that both sides are in the wrong, what we need is a real change. I find myself in favor of a universal basic income, something both sides should get behind, in my honest opinion. Something has to change. (It's a shame none of the candidates support a UBI.)
Paul Ryan says 'if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor' as 50 years ago
Ryan wrote that "today, if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor as you were 50 years ago." His support for this claim – a respected academic paper published in 2014 – found exactly what Ryan described. We rate the claim True.

Ryan and the Republicans have no solutions to this problem, other than the perverse notion that if you make poverty more painful, poor people will magically leap out of poverty to avoid the pain.
I don't think Ryan, who doesn't represent all republicans, wants to punish people in poverty like we've seen in the past. He actually has a plan.
Fooled AGAIN, dupe.

Moron thinks there are no experts in astronomy because no one has been a planet.
So using your Leftard logic, nether Hillary nor Obama have a clue about poor people.

No, you see, Bill and Hillary were like any lawyer couple. They were broke when they left the White House. Hillary said so. That's why they stole all the silverware.
Absolute BS, like everything you get from the GOP and their bought off swine, dupe.
The “Class Act” E-mail

Absolute BS, like everything you get from the GOP and their bought off swine, dupe.
The “Class Act” E-mail
What color is the sky in your bubble World?

Clintons Return White House Furniture

The “Class Act” E-mail

NONE of which was WH furniture, according to the links that aren't RW propaganda- they were gifts. But the Clintons have to be better than everyone else ever, thanks to GOP a-holes/liars and hater dupes like you.

Incredible is the GOP dupe industry... huge money to be made with lies and hate.

The “Class Act” E-mail

NONE of which was WH furniture, according to the links that aren't RW propaganda- they were gifts. But the Clintons have to be better than everyone else ever, thanks to GOP a-holes/liars and hater dupes like you.
"Gifts". So they declared them on their taxes? or "gifts" like to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government favors?

White House furniture is owned by THE PEOPLE.

The “Class Act” E-mail

"Gifts". So they declared them on their taxes? or "gifts" like to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government favors?

Gifts from friends and admirers, for the first time returned, dupe. Wasn't worth the effort with the bs GOP propaganda machine and hater dupes making up crap. READ THE FACTCHECK LINK. Oh, right, COMMIES!!!, right, hater dupe? Thanks for wrecking the world, btw, stupid.

Paul Ryan is correct, according to a very recent well supported paper. The "war on poverty" has not been very successful, we need to look at new solutions. History has shown us that both sides are in the wrong, what we need is a real change. I find myself in favor of a universal basic income, something both sides should get behind, in my honest opinion. Something has to change. (It's a shame none of the candidates support a UBI.)
Ryan wrote that "today, if you were raised poor, you’re just as likely to stay poor as you were 50 years ago." His support for this claim – a respected academic paper published in 2014 – found exactly what Ryan described. We rate the claim True.
The money is not the federal government's to redistribute...

The War on Poverty has been a phenomenal success for the Dem Party: they're created entire generations of poor, uneducated, government dependent voters

The GOP has been redistributing it for 30 years, to the richest, brainwashed functional MORON. And Ryan would make it WORSE. Duh.

wall+street+occupy5.jpg

The GOP has been redistributing it for 30 years, to the richest, brainwashed functional MORON. And Ryan would make it WORSE. Duh.
I know, Ryan is a Rino... Poach more Rinos
Lol

Last edited:
The “Class Act” E-mail

Gifts from friends and admirers, for the first time returned, dupe. Wasn't worth the effort with the bs GOP propaganda machine and hater dupes making up crap. READ THE FACTCHECK LINK. Oh, right, COMMIES!!!, right, hater dupe? Thanks for wrecking the world, btw, stupid.
Clintons Began Taking White House Property a Year Ago

Or is the LA Times a RW rag?

And then the damage.

Clinton Transition Left $15,000 Damage, GAO Says

Forum List

Back