Paul Ryan should Resign

Congress writes the bill and passes it. All trump has to do is sign it into law. He doesn't need to read the damn thing.

Is that how delusional you cultists have gotten? He has been promoting the bill all week, and you think it's okay that he hasn't even read it? My god, give me a fucking break....

Donald Trump probably thought being president meant giving speeches and posing for photo shoots all day. Well reality check Donald, there's actual hard work and legislating involved.
Do you have even the slightest idea about who is legislative and who is executive and how a bill is made into law?

Paul Ryan did more for this healthcare bill than Donald Trump. Sources inside the White House have said that he never even read the thing.

I personally am not going to let this fly. Donald Trump is going to be held accountable for the failure of Trumpcare.
Congress writes the bill and passes it. All trump has to do is sign it into law. He doesn't need to read the damn thing. That's what all his lawyers are for. To read and explain it to him.

That's the greatest thing I've read in weeks.
Thanks. Glad someone learned something.

Ryan resign?
Trump first. he's the idiot that said," we're going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something better."

Low energy Don must go.

The only way to save is job, and our country, is to put forward an article of impeachment to send Trump packing.
What's it like living on the dark side of the moon?
Actually this is still Earth. Some of us are working to stop Trump from turning it into something like the dark side of the moon.
You morons aren't stopping anything. The gop is shooting itself in the foot & Ryan is the one that loaded the gun.
Yeah Trump loaded no guns and has been a great peace maker :rolleyes:

Stop rejecting reality Gramps
Reality is you DONT HOLD ENOUGH SEATS TO STOP SHIT.

The gop is 100% responsible at this point.

Correction, "The GOP is 100%" IRRESPONSIBLE, now and in the past. The H. or Representatives is not now and has not been The People's House in decades, and is now owned by the special interests who can fund an opponent seeking a seat with unlimited funds to defeat an incumbent who doesn't do their bidding.

Paul should resign for being a Trump asss kisser. Prior to Trump being the nominee he talked tough about Trump and spoke the truth. The minute Trump became the presidential nominee, he went into brown nosing mode.

The man has no honor or dignity.

I agree he should resign. For completely opposite reasons to yours though.
I think he should be left dangling from a rope tied to a tree, slowly bleeding to death from the thousands of superficial wounds he invited.

If Trump wanted a different legislatve initiative - and he obviously should have - the potus's job is to tell his congress leaders what issues he wants addressed, esp when he has all branches of govt. It's prolly 50-50 he loses the House now. The Witch of Santa Barbara arises!!

He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven
The AHCA is Trump's baby. Don't blame one congressman.

His "baby"? Christ, it's not even his idea. To him it was convenient pablum he fed his adoring, ignorant followers and the "anyone but Hillary" crowd during his run to rebrand America (I'm surprised he hasn't slapped a Trump sign on the White House yet). I'd be shocked if even one word of the now dead bill was his. These fuckers voted more than sixty times to repeal ACA while Obama was in the big chair and failed. Now they have both houses AND the White House and can't get shit done?

The Republicans didn't have to lose the last election to ruin their brand and make themselves irrelevant, they need only show up to work...

He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven
Ask and ye shall receive

Paul Ryan Says He Won’t Seek Re-Election
The House speaker will complete his current term in Congress.

G. Elliott Morris♂️‏ @gelliottmorris
Dagal6_VAAAa_Gp.jpg

6:48 AM - 11 Apr 2018

Forum List

Back