Paul Ryan should Resign

He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven

Ha.Ha.--I think it's YOUR group that is stopping this bill from going forward. Tea Party politicians that you have elected over the last 7 years. This is the same group that said NO to everything, and it's apparent they don't know how to say YES. And now they're saying NO to Trump.

9aa0f10b0f9a99bae477e1621ea2cb81.jpg

"The rag-tag rabble-rousing House Freedom Caucus may be the linchpin to repeal and replace Obamacare at this point. Its members, however, are Public Enemy No. 1 on Capitol Hill.The group of conservative agitators who've irked leadership, held the line against spending bills and rebelled against trade priorities of leaders have now helped delay a health care vote at least one day.

Rep. Bradley Byrne, an Alabama Republican and member of the Republican Study Committee, a large group of fiscal conservatives, complained Thursday morning that the Freedom Caucus continues to throw out an expanding list of demands and suggested there was little to be done to get some in that group on board and it was time to move on.

"Those members don't change so at some point you've got to say there's nothing in the world that's going to change their minds," Byrne said a senior GOP aide said the caucus realizes they have moderates at risk with nothing to show for it.

"They don't know how to get to yes. They just don't. And it's putting the whole process at risk right now," the aide said. Byrne blasted the move to continue talks with the hard right in the Freedom Caucus while leaving the bulk of other members in the dark."
Why (almost) everyone hates the Freedom Caucus - CNNPolitics.com

So it's really YOUR fault that this bill isn't moving forward, not Paul Ryan's. They are also the reason that John Boehner quit. You elected these people aka Tea Party politicians.

36552d1316715895-funny-political-cartoons-memes-tea-party-anger-fear_1_.jpg

Other Republicans are getting an earful from their constituents about this bill also. So Trump is wrong. They'll lose their seats if they repeal Obamacare and install this pos bill.

Last edited:
I agree he should resign. For completely opposite reasons to yours though.

The only way to save is job, and our country, is to put forward an article of impeachment to send Trump packing.
What's it like living on the dark side of the moon?
Actually this is still Earth. Some of us are working to stop Trump from turning it into something like the dark side of the moon.
You morons aren't stopping anything. The gop is shooting itself in the foot & Ryan is the one that loaded the gun.

The only way to save is job, and our country, is to put forward an article of impeachment to send Trump packing.
Actually this is still Earth. Some of us are working to stop Trump from turning it into something like the dark side of the moon.
You morons aren't stopping anything. The gop is shooting itself in the foot & Ryan is the one that loaded the gun.
Yeah Trump loaded no guns and has been a great peace maker :rolleyes:

Stop rejecting reality Gramps

He is a failure in his role as House Majority Leader and he discredits the new Trump Administration who unfortunately trusted him.

Historymaven
I agree, him and all Republicans should resign for failing the American people.

Ryan is a slimy little weasel and can't be trusted; he's from the wing of the GOP that people voted against in the GOP primaries. He's in the pockets of the insurance companies, among other pockets, so don't look for any serious health care reform from Ryan and his ilk. It's been downhill and rolling since the disastrous bill in 1973 that set up HMOs to take over the health care industry.

Most peoples' savings are going to end up in the pockets of the medical industry anyway, either a little at a time or in a couple or three big lumps. The 1973 bills that allowed the HMO industry was the beginning of the end for most, and now insurance companies get to sell worthless policies with $10K-$15K 'deductibles' which most will never use for most years of their lives and if they don't buy these fake policies the Feds will fine you, or now in the new incarnation The Ryan Railroad while give the fines to the insurance companies. Ridiculous crap; these clowns have no idea how the other half lives and how much they can be bled dry before it all crashes and angry mobs with pitchforks and torches hunt them down and burn them at the stake. And no, it won't be The Snowflakes making up the mobs; they will be hiding under their beds wetting themselves.

IMG_0310.JPG
Ryan is a slimy little weasel and can't be trusted; he's from the wing of the GOP that people voted against in the GOP primaries. He's in the pockets of the insurance companies, among other pockets, so don't look for any serious health care reform from Ryan and his ilk. It's been downhill and rolling since the disastrous bill in 1973 that set up HMOs to take over the health care industry.

Most peoples' savings are going to end up in the pockets of the medical industry anyway, either a little at a time or in a couple or three big lumps. The 1973 bills that allowed the HMO industry was the beginning of the end for most, and now insurance companies get to sell worthless policies with $10K-$15K 'deductibles' which most will never use for most years of their lives and if they don't buy these fake policies the Feds will fine you, or now in the new incarnation The Ryan Railroad while give the fines to the insurance companies. Ridiculous crap; these clowns have no idea how the other half lives and how much they can be bled dry before it all crashes and angry mobs with pitchforks and torches hunt them down and burn them at the stake. And no, it won't be The Snowflakes making up the mobs; they will be hiding under their beds wetting themselves.
Did you say snowflakes? Ding ding ding. You just said Groucho's word of the day so now I get to post this picture again. Thanks a bunch for being a giant cliche.

Paul Ryan did more for this healthcare bill than Donald Trump. Sources inside the White House have said that he never even read the thing.

I personally am not going to let this fly. Donald Trump is going to be held accountable for the failure of Trumpcare.
Congress writes the bill and passes it. All trump has to do is sign it into law. He doesn't need to read the damn thing. That's what all his lawyers are for. To read and explain it to him.

That's the greatest thing I've read in weeks.

Historymaven
If Trump-Care fails today, then I would expect lots of calls for his resignation mostly because he drafted a bad bill which hurts people, hurts the GOP, and hurts Trump -- 3 strikes.

The Dems called this Ryancare and that's exactly what it was.

They even paid for an advertisement on USMB to "Stop Ryancare".

I never liked the guy and I think he is incompetent. Why did President Trump have to do Ryan's job for him?

There should have been a lot more preparation before they started this process, and a lot more time given to get this done.

The President cannot write legislation and can only cheer lead for it. So this was Ryan's lack of preparation and lack of leadership. The President really should not have had to get involved to bail Ryan out.

I will say one thing. The one thing I like about being a Conservative is that we are realists and pragmatic and not afraid to criticize our own.

I could never be a mindless Yes man drone of The Dem Party. All the whack jobs are on that side and those people are all mouth and no effort to accomplish anything.

At least Ryan tried but he opposed President Trump from the beginning and even tried to undermine him. He's too weasely for my tastes, and maybe he should resign but it's not for me to decide.

Yeah Trump loaded no guns and has been a great peace maker :rolleyes:

Stop rejecting reality Gramps
Reality is you DONT HOLD ENOUGH SEATS TO STOP SHIT.

The gop is 100% responsible at this point.

Batshit Crazy Loons or Paid Trolls are trying to insert "Russia" in to a discussion about Paul Ryan?

Now that is DESPERATE!

Forum List

Back