Paul Ryan: Trump stay home. Bring Pence...on second thought stay away.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump was supposed to be on stage the first time with Ryan. Then the shit hit the fan. "Trump, you're fired!"

So Pence was supposed to take his place....oops, don't you come around here neither. Lol.

Calls for him to drop out? Pathetic. Cruz and Rubio must be sitting home mad as hell right now. ...and you thought you had problems...sheesh.

Paul Ryan be his weaselly self...............Trump got whined into supporting him for his re-election and now Ryan plays lib girly man as usual

Trump was supposed to be on stage the first time with Ryan. Then the shit hit the fan. "Trump, you're fired!"

So Pence was supposed to take his place....oops, don't you come around here neither. Lol.

Calls for him to drop out? Pathetic. Cruz and Rubio must be sitting home mad as hell right now. ...and you thought you had problems...sheesh.
Really? Paul is REALLY pissed this time.

Paul Ryan be his weaselly self...............Trump got whined into supporting him for his re-election and now Ryan plays lib girly man as usual
Oh, hush! Ryan's quip about "revering" women is off the mark, too--women don't need to be put on a pedestal OR viewed as walking sex toys. But there is nothing wrong with calling Trump on his patent disrespect for women. This isn't about using the word "pussy." It's about him thinking it's open season on any female he gets within pawing distance of. That's not okay for anyone and it's not okay for him.

Oh, hush! Ryan's quip about "revering" women is off the mark, too--women don't need to be put on a pedestal OR viewed as walking sex toys. But there is nothing wrong with calling Trump on his patent disrespect for women. This isn't about using the word "pussy." It's about him thinking it's open season on any female he gets within pawing distance of. That's not okay for anyone and it's not okay for him.
hush your self....Paul Ryan is dirt.....he got his and turned establishment rhino

hush your self....Paul Ryan is dirt.....he got his and turned establishment rhino
I don't care what his politics are--this is not a political issue. It's more than that, and those of you who continue to minimize, ignore or deny it are digging his hole ever deeper.

I don't care what his politics are--this is not a political issue. It's more than that, and those of you who continue to minimize, ignore or deny it are digging his hole ever deeper.
rigghhhtttttt........quit driving global warming and throw your computer out if thats all ya got is daily talking point

rigghhhtttttt........quit driving global warming and throw your computer out if thats all ya got is daily talking point
WTF are you talking about? I am so SICK of people accusing me of using daily talking points as if I'm some Demorobot. Just because I'm not a total asshole of a human being on one issue or another.
I am telling you the truth. It makes Trump look worse because the more of his supporters rub it in that it is perfectly alright to walk around in 2016 with the attitude that there is open season on women, any one close enough to snatch, the more pissed off women are generally going to be about this. You can whine about Ryan or whichever other scared Republican is back pedaling as far and fast as possible from Trump, but they're the smart ones if they want to get reelected.

WTF are you talking about? I am so SICK of people accusing me of using daily talking points as if I'm some Demorobot. Just because I'm not a total asshole of a human being on one issue or another.
I am telling you the truth. It makes Trump look worse because the more of his supporters rub it in that it is perfectly alright to walk around in 2016 with the attitude that there is open season on women, any one close enough to snatch, the more pissed off women are generally going to be about this. You can whine about Ryan or whichever other scared Republican is back pedaling as far and fast as possible from Trump, but they're the smart ones if they want to get reelected.
IF it happens a lot ....makes ya hhhhmmmmmm...talking points is whats for breakfast

Yeah, you ain't a man if you don't grab em by the pussy.
I'm sorry he's a righteous dude.......LLMMAAOOOOOtry addressing what was written eh....

Yeah, you called him a girly man for not standing by Trump. Trump said grab em by the pussy. I don't know how a real man can object to that. You're right.

Btw, I've never even considered a pussy to be a part you just grab. Idk..maybe it's just me and my hands are too big. Lol

He is a girly man....folds as soon as heat is on........who would have thought personal attacks would happen in a campaign......never saw that coming........
he got his now plays righteous inquisitor........anybody ever figure what the game was when he was elevated out of nowhere..........

Forum List

Back