🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pay Attention

it's from the Daily Mail, a tabloid, and there's nothing backing it up.

Ironic, how the Trumpfalkes are using Putin propaganda to declare they're not Putin-lackeys.
  1. Former Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) twice reached out to the Soviet Union for election help.
  2. In 2012, Barack Obama said to Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president at the time: "After my election I have more flexibility."
  3. Jimmy Carter tried to work with the Soviets during the 1980 election to improve his chances against Ronald Reagan.
  4. Bill Clinton pledged to support Russian President Boris Yeltsin in 1996 if Yeltsin agreed "to clear up 'negative' issues.
  5. When Tip O'Neill was Speaker of the House, he wanted the Soviets on the Democrats' side during the 1984 election.

1. Which one do you disbelieve?
It's garbage, a bunch of unsupported items that somehow makes collusion with Russian intelligence just fucking fine and dandy.

Once again: There hasn't yet been any proof of collusion in the Trump campaign. Only heresy.

It is heresy. but I think you meant to say "heresay".

Ironic, how the Trumpfalkes are using Putin propaganda to declare they're not Putin-lackeys.
  1. Former Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) twice reached out to the Soviet Union for election help.
  2. In 2012, Barack Obama said to Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president at the time: "After my election I have more flexibility."
  3. Jimmy Carter tried to work with the Soviets during the 1980 election to improve his chances against Ronald Reagan.
  4. Bill Clinton pledged to support Russian President Boris Yeltsin in 1996 if Yeltsin agreed "to clear up 'negative' issues.
  5. When Tip O'Neill was Speaker of the House, he wanted the Soviets on the Democrats' side during the 1984 election.

It's garbage, a bunch of unsupported items that somehow makes collusion with Russian intelligence just fucking fine and dandy.
It's garbage

200.gif
You're the one trying to say that Trump did nothing wrong because Hillary or the democrats did it, but not really, but they are still bad people for doing what Trump did but he is justified doing the bad thing democrats kinda did who should all be locked up by Trump who did the same thing who is innocent of wrongdoing unlike the democrats who committed treason.

This is what your arguments look like........fool.

Once again: There hasn't yet been any proof of collusion in the Trump campaign. Only heresy.

It is heresy. but I think you meant to say "heresay".

Right, that too. :biggrin:

It's garbage

200.gif
You're the one trying to say that Trump did nothing wrong because Hillary or the democrats did it, but not really, but they are still bad people for doing what Trump did but he is justified doing the bad thing democrats kinda did who should all be locked up by Trump who did the same thing who is innocent of wrongdoing unlike the democrats who committed treason.

The problem that you Trump haters keep overlooking is that none of this is illegal!

We are spending millions to investigate something that is not a crime!

Why are we not locking Hillary up for her documented crimes?

It's garbage

200.gif

Where did I make that argument?

I cut and pasted from the OPs link, and asked which a poster had a problem with.

YOU jumped in, and said they were all garbage.

My gif stands, you look like a fool.

It's garbage

200.gif

The problem that you Trump haters keep overlooking is that none of this is illegal!

The answer is obvious: All the squawking and finger-pointing from the left distracts everyone's attention away from who the real criminals are.

I hate to say it, but we as Americans sure have developed a short attention span. I move that we nominate ADHD as our national disease.

It's garbage

200.gif

The answer is obvious: All the squawking and finger-pointing from the left distracts everyone's attention away from who the real criminals are.

I hate to say it, but we as Americans sure have developed a short attention span. I move that we nominate ADHD as our national disease.

No, I still think "plain fucking stupid" will beat that one still.

It's garbage

200.gif

You have a clear double standard, people like you wanted Hillary in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than we have that Trump colluded with Russia. Just say you intend to blindly support Trump no matter what he does and have done with it because this argument makes no sense,

It's garbage

200.gif

You have a clear double standard, people like you wanted Hillary in front of a firing squad on far less compelling evidence than we have that Trump colluded with Russia. Just say you intend to blindly support Trump no matter what he does and have done with it because this argument makes no sense,

Newsflash!

There is no law against collusion as much as you keep trying to manufacture. If there was, you should be able to quote me the law. You can't, so don't waste your time.

Hillary is guilty of crimes that had I done anything of that sort while I was in the military, I would never see the outside of Leavenworth until they buried me!

It's garbage

200.gif

See what I meant? You're obviously distracted

Newsflash!

There is no law against collusion as much as you keep trying to manufacture. If there was, you should be able to quote me the law. You can't, so don't waste your time.

Hillary is guilty of crimes that had I done anything of that sort while I was in the military, I would never see the outside of Leavenworth until they buried me!

"No time for that, haven't you heard the latest scandal? Donald Trump actually left the toilet seat up! Someone call CNN and MSNBC! This is the biggest story evah!"

Newsflash!

There are all sorts of laws and penalties that can be applied to situations so novel that there is no specific law against it. Who in a million years would have thought there needs to be a law against presidential candidates conspiring with adversary nations? It was just something that would have been instant political death in a saner time. Now that there needs to be a specific law against it, I wonder if your boy would sign it?

Newsflash!

There are all sorts of laws and penalties that can be applied to situations so novel that there is no specific law against it. Who in a million years would have thought there needs to be a law against presidential candidates conspiring with adversary nations? It was just something that would have been instant political death in a saner time. Now that there needs to be a specific law against it, I wonder if your boy would sign it?

I'd still be interested in knowing just how Trump "conspired" with an adversary nation. You are basing your entire case on one comment he made during the debates:

“By the way, they hacked — they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted because you’d see some beauties there. So let’s see."

It's really obvious that the left doesn't understand the reason he said that. In other words: Hillary Clinton is a piss-poor security risk. Her campaign couldn't even protect the data on their computers and most likely, the State department was hacked into while she was Secretary of State. Therefore, she is not a good choice for President of this country.

I believe he also made a comment during the debates with Hillary, asking Russia to please return those 30,000 emails, or something to that effect. Obviously his humor goes right over the heads of the left, who doesn't seem to have any humor.

Now keep in mind that all of this was said in public, during a debate and an interview. Not in secret. So please tell me, just how is that "collusion"?

Pay Attention: Tu quoque.

There is no time better than the present to do the right thing, and there's no better individual than oneself who should do so. What others do or did is irrelevant. What one does oneself is what matters.

Tu quoque: "You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism."

As mine was the OP, who is the accuser?

The point is the Democrats actively solicited the Soviets for help, while there is no evidence that the Trump campaign did so, but that it was instead solicited in an unusual series of events behind which, strangely enough, can be found Democrats.

Curioser and curioser.

There is no time better than the present to do the right thing, and there's no better individual than oneself who should do so. What others do or did is irrelevant. What one does oneself is what matters.

Tu quoque: "You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism."

The point is the Democrats actively solicited the Soviets for help, while there is no evidence that the Trump campaign did so, but that it was instead solicited in an unusual series of events behind which, strangely enough, can be found Democrats.

Curioser and curioser.
That's what you cherry picked out of the website? Fine...I suspected I was dealing with someone who's disingenuous...now I know I am.

Logical Fallacies» Tu Quoque Fallacy

Curioser and curioser.
That's what you cherry picked out of the website? Fine...I suspected I was dealing with someone who's disingenuous...now I know I am.

You are free to hallucinate at will.

Curioser and curioser.

You are free to hallucinate at will.
Leave me out of it

Trump has not done ANYTHING WRONG there is NO PROOF of ANYTHING,, That means you have no reason other than to lie about it. LIAR!!! There will be no proof because your lying scum shit can't get clear enough to manufacture any as hard as they are trying.

You keep posting that Trump has done something, and every agency, and every panel and every person involved except the dimshits who are trying to MAKE something UP, and their lying shit media HAVE SAID there is NO EVIDENCE OF ANY WRONGDOING.
Everything you post is therefore inconsequential as it has no standing in the discourse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back