Payback

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I think it was Kahn in the old Star Trek series that said it best. "Revenge is a meal best served cold". And granted Trump will have many celebration dinners come on the evening on January 20th. But that is "our" dinner NOT theirs.

Their morning meal starts something like this.....
C0ErcRBWIAAxJ3J-800x579.jpg

Truly amazing plate if you ask me. No meal is complete without the trimmings. And there are plenty to choose from, just view this wonderful menu.
C0CqF4RWIAAB7cr-1024x526-800x411.jpg

And we of course will have a day of entertainment for democrats as well as tax increases and regulations and mandates are marched in one by one and given center seat to provide very public shows of what we think of the work/ethics and morality of democrats.
stock-photo-electric-chair-old-sparky-used-in-electrocution-of-condemned-prisoners-125458904.jpg

It only leaves me with one question. What kind of cheese do you serve with a democrats whine? Swiss?

Fury

I think it was Kahn in the old Star Trek series that said it best. "Revenge is a meal best served cold". And granted Trump will have many celebration dinners come on the evening on January 20th. But that is "our" dinner NOT theirs.

Truly amazing plate if you ask me. No meal is complete without the trimmings. And there are plenty to choose from, just view this wonderful menu.

And we of course will have a day of entertainment for democrats as well as tax increases and regulations and mandates are marched in one by one and given center seat to provide very public shows of what we think of the work/ethics and morality of democrats.
stock-photo-electric-chair-old-sparky-used-in-electrocution-of-condemned-prisoners-125458904.jpg

It only leaves me with one question. What kind of cheese do you serve with a democrats whine? Swiss?

Fury
That map is still far too blue.

upload_2016-12-20_17-22-55.png

I have only one question: is Cher on her way to Jupiter yet? Will Dems call her a liar if she doesn't fly to Jupiter since she has promised to in case Trump wins?

Last edited:
  • Banned

Fury
That map is still far too blue.
You notice the states of Nevada and California the vote counters are to stupid to be done yet? Must be that common core math huh?

View attachment 103037

I have only one question: did Cher fly to Jupiter yet? Will Dems call her a liar if she doesn't fly to Jupiter since she has promised to in case Trump wins?
I wonder if it would be racist to strap her ass to a Tomahawk missile and launch her from an Apache Helicopter?
It would be cruel. She is just a loser among losers. We can relax now and forget about all those nut cases for a while... And pray they won't assassinate Trump.

Last edited:
WI, MI and PA will be blue again, I think they realize their mistake already and he won by a scant amount of votes in those 3 states. We have a lot of rich Pubs in MI. Devos pretty much own politicians in Mi with their money.

Fury
whole purging of the moderates really bit them in the ass.....

WI, MI and PA will be blue again, I think they realize their mistake already and he won by a scant amount of votes in those 3 states. We have a lot of rich Pubs in MI. Devos pretty much own politicians in Mi with their money.
It was truely devestating what Trump did to you mother fuckers.....:lol:

If he does put the rust belt back to work those states are go FOREVER.

Virginia and Nevada and Maine and New Hampshire will be red again.

Hating white people is not a political party platform.

At least not by Republicans.

We shall see, I foresee the Pubs messing up so bad they will not survive.

I was looking at a pic of Young Conservatives today, not one black in it, maybe one, or he had a good tan. Young Pubs in training , the new adult bigots of tomorrow.

That is your only prayer to gaining power again.

No Democrat president to assassinate to radicalize the youth and no masochistic Europe = no power for Democrats ever again.

^^^ liberal denial, we destroyed the Democratic party and still they talk shit its hilarious.

I was looking at a pic of Young Conservatives today, not one black in it, maybe one, or he had a good tan. Young Pubs in training , the new adult bigots of tomorrow.
You can keep your fake shyster black leaders like Sharpton or Jackson. That trash is out of style, Real black leaders like Powell/Rice and West are in.

^^^ liberal denial, we destroyed the Democratic party and still they talk shit its hilarious.
All we need to do is increase the margin of victory in those states in the future and pick up some more states to permanently shut them up.

Nevada, which overall is politically represented by So. Nevada here in Clark County, has been 'californicated'. Liberals, who no longer can afford Cali, have moved here in droves, and brought their progressive utopian ideas with them. And those are only the legal ones! Throw the 'backwater' illegals into the mix, unfortunately we will be true blue for a long time.

If he does put the rust belt back to work those states are go FOREVER.

And if he works successful with rational community leaders in the inner cities he will take the black vote from the Democrats.

Heaven help you assholes when Republicans finally realize that attacking the anti-white racism that is 100% the cause of non-white Democrats and white Democrat enablers is actually a successful political plank.

Forum List

Back