Paying for infrastructure

So, who should pick up the cost of improving infrastructure in this country?

Corporations that make a profit off of that infrastructure or struggling Americans?

Unlike you, most people get to work using that infrastructure, everyone profits. And like most commies, you think someone else should pay so you don't have to. Literally everything you buy to stay alive comes on a truck.

Who profits off the work you do?
Corporations
That infrastructure helps their employees get to work as well as all their supplies and broadens who they can ship product to

Things I buy come from a truck. But who is making the profit off of that sale?

I'll tell ya what commie, stop buying anything that comes off a truck and see how long you last. Deprive those evil corporations of their profits, that'll show'em. ROFLMFAO

Without modern infrastructure including roads, bridges, ports, rail, communications and power……Corporations have no way of getting supplies or bringing their products to market

They exist because we provide infrastructure
They should pay for it
Who do you think works for corporations? Everyday people who actually work for a living, why should they be taxed more while the poor get taxed far less?
So you want to tax the poor?

How much blood can you get from a stone?

Corporations that make a profit off of that infrastructure or struggling Americans?

Unlike you, most people get to work using that infrastructure, everyone profits. And like most commies, you think someone else should pay so you don't have to. Literally everything you buy to stay alive comes on a truck.

Corporations
That infrastructure helps their employees get to work as well as all their supplies and broadens who they can ship product to

I'll tell ya what commie, stop buying anything that comes off a truck and see how long you last. Deprive those evil corporations of their profits, that'll show'em. ROFLMFAO

They make a profit off of what I buy

Let them pay for the infrastructure they are profiting off of

Corporations

They make a profit off of what I buy

Let them pay for the infrastructure they are profiting off of

You stay alive off of what you buy, you fucking pay for it, or just die. Personally I prefer you just stop buying anything that comes off a truck. You'd last what, about 3 days, maybe a week. Couldn't happen to a nicer POS.

rightwinger
Not a lie. Look it up. Hell we were paying less than 1.50 at times. Look it up lazy bones.
Like most Republicans you make up your own facts
Trump has trained you well
If you ever pulled your head out of your ass, you would know. Down here in Florida it was around a buck fifty for a while. But those damn Democrooks just had to stop the flow of gasoline in the US so they could make your life more miserable...Dont ya just love them?

Look...after putting two trillion on the debt for tax cuts that did very little for the country...I frankly don't care how or even IF we "pay for" these very necessary infrastructure upgrades.

And neither should you
Did little for country? Where the fuck did you live? The roaring 20s were about to happen again, until China and Biden campaign sabotaged the 2020 elections with fraud and a bogus disease. Go fuck yourself you progressive slave...

rightwinger
Not a lie. Look it up. Hell we were paying less than 1.50 at times. Look it up lazy bones.
If you ever pulled your head out of your ass, you would know. Down here in Florida it was around a buck fifty for a while. But those damn Democrooks just had to stop the flow of gasoline in the US so they could make your life more miserable...Dont ya just love them?
Link

rightwinger
Link

Yes, you are an idiot....

why should they be taxed more while the poor get taxed far less?
Maybe because the poor don’t have the money
Then get a fucking job, and stop being a fucking hole in society. 9.1 million job openings and lazy ass prog slaves dont want to do a little work...Cut off welfare....
You are the one complaining the poor should not be taxed less than the rich

Have you always been such a Fucking Asshole?

Without modern infrastructure including roads, bridges, ports, rail, communications and power……Corporations have no way of getting supplies or bringing their products to market

They exist because we provide infrastructure
They should pay for it
Who do you think works for corporations? Everyday people who actually work for a living, why should they be taxed more while the poor get taxed far less?
So you want to tax the poor?

How much blood can you get from a stone?
How about a TV tax, seems that a lot of "poor" have tvs. I get sick and tired of how the poor, just cant afford anything yet, see them in walmart buying up shit they dont need, but want just like the Joneses. A rich person doesnt get rich spending money...

why should they be taxed more while the poor get taxed far less?
Maybe because the poor don’t have the money
Then get a fucking job, and stop being a fucking hole in society. 9.1 million job openings and lazy ass prog slaves dont want to do a little work...Cut off welfare....
You are the one complaining the poor should not be taxed less than the rich

Have you always been such a Fucking Asshole?
Down here in Florida there isnt a state tax, but a sales tax for the state. Everyone pays their fair share of taxes, even visitors. But the prog masters dont want a fair tax, because then they cant have idiots like you who bitch and moan the rich get away with not having their money taxed..See chart again, moron.

top 1 percent pay almost 40% of the taxes....Sure seems that they are paying more than the worthless poor...
1624911330612.png

Argue all you want, America needs a decent infrastructure bill.
We need to find out what the half a trillion dollars collected in gas taxes over the last decade were spent on before we give those fucking crooks in DC another red cent

The building collapse in Florida is an example of the kinds of things that happen when you don't pay attention to maintenance of infra structure

Argue all you want, America needs a decent infrastructure bill.
We need to find out what the half a trillion dollars collected in gas taxes over the last decade were spent on before we give those fucking crooks in DC another red cent
I found out in Manassas(can use man, gender specific so Assas) Virginia, the property taxes that was going to schools, ended up teaching Anchor Babies instead of blacks. I found it very disgusting that the illegals had forced out the black population of most of Virginia. But then again, just look at how quickly the blacks are killing each other, and more illegals cross the borders to take their place...

The building collapse in Florida is an example of the kinds of things that happen when you don't pay attention to maintenance of infra structure
That had nothing to do with infrastructure and everything to do with the state's building inspectors' incompetence.
The point is, we don't need infrastructure collapsing due to lack of maintenance.

That had nothing to do with infrastructure and everything to do with the state's building inspectors' incompetence.
The point is, we don't need infrastructure collapsing due to lack of maintenance.
The point is we need to find out where all the tax money collected for infrastructure maintenance is being spent before we let those corrupt crooks in DC have another dime of tax money

How much of the infrastructure money that Obama allowed Biden to be in charge of in 2008 went to infrastructure? None, why the fuck should i trust the worthless government again, especially feckless Joe.

Forum List

Back