Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

Obama paid $2 million to have his college transcripts and all of his records sealed.
Isn't that influencing an election?????

Link please.
Wayne Dupree on Twitter

Obama's 'Sealed' Records - FactCheck.org
Sorry, but they have been trying to get his college transcripts unsealed for years...FACTCHECK.ORG..not withstanding...the Annenberg project run by William Ayres who helped get Obama started in politics.

Summary: Both of the nation’s most prominent fact-checking organizations—FactCheck.org and PolitiFact—tilt to the political left, which makes them representative of the majority of journalists who also lean to port. Both of these groups go far beyond what they say they do, claiming to fact-check subjective things like political rhetoric that are not susceptible to fact-checking. DISHONEST FACT-CHECKERS: How fact-checkers trivialize lies by politicians and undermine truth-seeking

Oh well, that’s convenient. Don’t like the truth, dismiss the source.

Dumbass, you can’t get ANYONES college records. They are protected under FERPA.

Why do you want the first African American president to be the only one ever to have to show them? Every candidate since Nixon showed their tax returns, none have been required to show their college transcripts.
That idiot also claimed Obama spent $2 million to keep his college transcripts sealed. :cuckoo: That one's not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

Its not a violation, legal experts and even the former head of the Federal Election Commission say so. Tissue? lmao!

It’s illegal to pay off women with campaign funds in the middle of the election and NOT REPORT IT.

That’s what he did.

Plus it was for more than $2,700 which is the maximum amount.

Except fucking liar, it wasn't campaign funds.
The payments went thru Essential Consultants LLC.
Why use a shell company if its legal without it?

I wondered the same thing about Fusion GPS. But, I guess these companies are all above board.

More like "above the law."

It’s illegal to pay off women with campaign funds in the middle of the election and NOT REPORT IT.

That’s what he did.

Plus it was for more than $2,700 which is the maximum amount.

Except fucking liar, it wasn't campaign funds.

So Cohen plead guilty to something that didn’t happen?

Cohen plead guilty to a ham sandwich.

Whatever loser.

Great retort, psychopath.

Tell me you little commie fuck, since you have redrafted laws so that an NDA paid from your own pocketis a crime, when will Torquemada and the Inquisition start rounding up Congress for using TAXPAYER funds for hush money?

Huh fraud?

The Taxpayer Hush Money Fund protects sex abusers in Congress

I know, it's only illegal when HATE TRUMP HATE HATE HATE AHHHHHGGGGG

Fucking loons.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...
Oh yes it is.
And I'll gladly tell you why.
When you contribute to a campaign a "thing of value" it has to be documented and reported. That doesn't even need to be money.
The women were shushed to affect the outcome of the election, so that, by definition, makes it part of the campaign.

Say the president paid with his own money (which it looks like he did). They call that "in kind". It was money paid to affect the outcome of the election, so it was money paid to his campaign.
And it was unreported which means campaign finance laws were broken.
All he had to do was report it.
What's funny is how alike it is to Clinton's BJ. If Bill had reported his BJ from the beginning, Republicans never could have cornered him into lying to his wife.
Ergo,
If Trump had reported his payoffs to his hookers, he never would have broken campaign finance laws.

But Bill never had to pay for his BJ. He got that for free.

And what if he made the NDA payments to avoid personal embarrassment, in whole or in part?

Which is what John Edwards did being married and all.

Only Trump was taped. And his timing was two weeks before the election.

And there were multiple women involved.

Edwards problem is he used campaign money to make the payoff, which is illegal. If there was a personal benefit, it's not a legitimate campaign expense. Trump gained a personal benefit, so it can't legally be a campaign expense. If it wasn't a legal campaign expense and wasn't paid with campaign money, there is no violation of campaign finance law.

Trump’s lawyer pled guilty to campaign finance violations. I suppose Trump ass kissers would have us believe that he was working for Hillary?

Cohen was coerced into pleading guilty to things that are not crimes. Because of his other crimes, he was willing to plead to any bullshit.. Torquemada is an unethical pile of shit, the plea deal is inflammatory and slanderous, as he intended.

“Trump gained a personal benefit, so it can't legally be a campaign expense. “

So theoretically every thing spent during a campaign could fall under personal benefit since the candidate and the candidacy cannot be divided. Such idiocy is straight from crazy Kookoo land.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...

Why would he payoff someone he has never had a relationship with, like he has repeatedly said....

Great, I'm sure Michael Cohen will be relieved to know.

Trump’s lawyer pled guilty to campaign finance violations. I suppose Trump ass kissers would have us believe that he was working for Hillary?

Did he, cite the statute he plead guilty to. While your at it, explain how there was no personal benefit to Trump.

You can google the former.
Massive personal benefit to candidate Trump.

More importantly, this was not a campaign expenditure at all. Constitutional scholar Mark Levin has interviewed former Federal Election Commission chairman Bradley Smith repeatedly on his show over the past year, and Smith has made the point that "dual use" expenditures are not "campaign expenditures" under the meaning of the act.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ated_campaign_finance_laws_and_heres_why.html
This is no more a campaign expense than getting your teeth capped or a tummy tuck to improve a candidates physical appearance. It has a benefit to the campaign but the benefit is not exclusive to the campaign.

:th_believecrap:

What reason would a former FEC chairman have to lie about it. I'll take his word over yours, thank you very much.

Seriously…do you, for a moment believe, that Mark Levine would remotely have this guy on if he didn’t support Trump’s position. His is an opinion…one that was cultivated.

The scum is rising to the top. There’s a rock with your name on it. Please get crawling.
Good post.
Very convincing.
Keep up the good work.

:290968001256257790-final:
It’s more of a favor to you. Kind of like a bucket of water over the head when youre drunk....WAKE UP

I'm still waiting for one of the Prog Loons to 'SPLAIN how a plea agreement which is not part of case law turns into a legal precedent.

even better the guy plead guilty to a charge that was not a crime

--LOL

You’re stating that
An attorney plead guilty to a charge that wasn’t a crime.

Sell bullshit somewhere else.

yes that is exactly right

eventually when nothing happens to Trump

and your butthurt grows uncontrolled

you will realize you have been played once again

but for now carry on with your

"we really REALLY got him this time" crap

--LOL@UTROLL

Knowing what we all know now.....this incident would mean nothing to Trump supporters had it came out....they don't care.....just another example of everything Trump touches goes to shit.

I'm still waiting for one of the Prog Loons to 'SPLAIN how a plea agreement which is not part of case law turns into a legal precedent.

--LOL

You’re stating that

There is no where in the universe that such an absurd allegation makes sense…especially when one considers the guy who entered a guilty plea is an attorney himself.

But hey, you’re a trump dick sucker…nobody is expecting you to be smart, honest, moral or anything like that.

--LOL

You’re stating that

--LOL@UTROLL

It is not possible to plead guilty to something not a crime. In order to plead guilty you have to be charged, in order to be charged there has to be a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

--LOL

You’re stating that

--LOL@UTROLL

It is not possible to plead guilty to something not a crime. In order to plead guilty you have to be charged, in order to be charged there has to be a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

why are you always so off base ??? seriously

yes it is possible to plead out to fake crime

that is exactly what happened here

it is also possible for the innicent to plead guilty to offences

this is why plead cases have no bearing on precedent

--LOL

You’re stating that

There is no where in the universe that such an absurd allegation makes sense…especially when one considers the guy who entered a guilty plea is an attorney himself.

But hey, you’re a trump dick sucker…nobody is expecting you to be smart, honest, moral or anything like that.

--LOL stop it with your moral outrage you dumb fuck

why are you always so off base ??? seriously

yes it is possible to plead out to fake crime

that is exactly what happened here

it is also possible for the innicent to plead guilty to offences

this is why plead cases have no bearing on precedent

So, you are saying then that they charged him with a fake crime, so that he could then plead guilty to the fake crime?

That is really your story and then you talk to me about being off base? Holy fuck dude, you sound like that Repub from Florida that says she was abducted by aliens that looked like Jesus. Actually her story is more believable than yours

Forum List

Back