"Peaceful" black protestors beat a white man nearly to death in Dallas

How many Black people have been killed by racist whites since the inception of this country? Answer that and you will get a rough idea.

How many whites have been killed by racist blacks?

How many more whites will satisfy your pathetic racism?
Not enough to make up for all the Blacks killed by racist whites.

As many racist whites as necessary.

LOL Just another Shawn King hiding in mommy's cellar.
Youre just another cave chimp holed up in mommys basement.

LOL Now I know you're white. No black person would ever use Chimp to describe someone else. Especially someone they believe is white.

You've been outed. Now everyone knows.
Great point. I've long suspected that our buddy Asslips is NOT black.

He's as black as superbadbrutha is who saw undercover brother too many times.

Or he thinks he's with the junior warlords.
OR IQ2 (IM2), THE most racist person that posts on this site.

Exactly how did Africa help America gain independence you fucking retard
Its enslaved inhabitants provided America's economic base.

The first British colonists in Carolina introduced African slavery into the colony in 1670, the year the colony was founded, and Charleston ultimately became the busiest slave port in North America. Slavery spread from the South Carolina Lowcountry first to Georgia, then across the Deep South as Virginia's influence had crossed the Appalachians to Kentucky and Tennessee. Northerners also purchased slaves, though on a much smaller scale. Enslaved people outnumbered free whites in South Carolina from the early 1700s to the Civil War. An authoritarian political culture evolved to prevent slave rebellion and justify white slaveholding. Northern slaves typically dwelled in towns, rather than on plantations as in the South, and worked as artisans and artisans' assistants, sailors and longshoremen, and domestic servants.[66]
In 1672, King Charles II rechartered the Royal African Company (it had initially been set up in 1660), as an English monopoly for the African slave and commodities trade—thereafter in 1698, by statute, the English parliament opened the trade to all English subjects.[67] The slave trade to the mid-Atlantic colonies increased substantially in the 1680s, and by 1710 the African population in Virginia had increased to 23,100 (42% of total); Maryland contained 8,000 Africans (23% of total).
Try to stay on topic boys and girls.

Damn just watched the video. What a dumbass. He got his ass fucked up.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the average black opinion.

And we have been worried of these people calling us racist. Give me a break.

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages. When the looting starts, the shooting starts all the way.

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages.
Says the most savage primate on the planet.

That moment when you chase a person with a sword and get your ass knocked the fuck out. What kind of dumb fuck gives up his back like that against more than 2 people?

If blacks want a civil war, they might start somewhere else
besides Texas. :71:;)
1590904853166.png

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages.

That moment when you chase a person with a sword and get your ass knocked the fuck out. What kind of dumb fuck gives up his back like that against more than 2 people?

What kind of savages loot?

You mean besides white people? They've violently looted every continent they have ever visited.

You fucktards can call us any names you please, doesn't change the fact that you are savages. When the looting starts, the shooting starts all the way.

There is a huge difference between judging on skin colour and character.

Asslips is probably some thick glasses, fat ass White guy waiting on mommy to bring him a sammich and glass of milk....or one of the most racist mofos on the planet

I see he's abandoned his " where da whites wimens at" lol

You mean besides white people?

Black people...

Do you approve of these barbarians?

Good call, Norman.

You mean besides white people?

Black people...

Do you approve of these barbarians?
I love my people.

europeans are the only barbarians I know. Like I mentioned, white people have violently looted every continent on the planet.

Forum List

Back