Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Sorry turd, but your attitude about Trump only shows that you're a TDS clown.
My attitude towards Trump doesn't have me living the fantasy that
Trump won the election
Trump will be "reinstated" any day now
The SCOTUS will overturn the election based on your "audits."

When it comes to "derangement" my Tiny Minded "conservative"
YOU are the biggest turd in the outhouse.

America needs to get over it and let it all go. It's only damaging to America's image to the rest of the world.

And to be completely frank about it: The police should have shot and killed enough of the protesters to send the unmistakable message that it's democracy would be defended.

Then very quickly brought in enough military force to maintain government control.

The lives of 5 or 6 protesters would have been a very small sacrifice paid for upholding America's image as a strong and secure democracy.
And I’m sure you’d feel the same if we just shot 50 or 60 of the assholes in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, any Dim run city that let BLM/Antifa criminals run wild.

The irony here -- that, of course, the cultists are too far down the rabbit hole to see -- is that there would be zero damage to the GOP, if their party leadership repeatedly and often denounced the hillbilly insurrection, the big lie, and every lobotomized rectum in their party who says otherwise.

But, because the wailing hillbillies like bripat slurp on the big lie, and the GOP needs their votes, they cant do this.

So, ironically, it is whiny twats like bripat that are causing the situation where this harms the GOP.

Last edited:
playtime List your credentials allowing you to come to this erroneous conclusion.

No credentials? So just another smear and lie.

i have a critical thinking brain.

you?

ralphy.jpg

My attitude towards Trump doesn't have me living the fantasy that
Trump won the election
Trump will be "reinstated" any day now
The SCOTUS will overturn the election based on your "audits."

When it comes to "derangement" my Tiny Minded "conservative"
YOU are the biggest turd in the outhouse.
Hey you classless fuck, this is about Pisslosi rejecting any Republican who will ask REAL questions about Jan. 6. Not your flaring Stage 4 TDS. Now go back to the outhouse. That’s seems to be an appropriate place for you.

Then so do the libs on CNN....that's where I heard this said....that she failed in making this commission look bipartisan by kicking off the two congressmen for no reason but politics...she wants sycophant Trump haters like Chaney.....Pelosi stepped in it again....

she kicked them off because they were in favor of ignoring the constitution & she had the ability to kick them off AFTER kevin et al voted against her not being able to do just that.

they will now have no say whaysoever. they made the trump bed, now they can lie in it.

And I’m sure you’d feel the same if we just shot 50 or 60 of the assholes in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, any Dim run city that let BLM/Antifa criminals run wild.
Yeah, it's all good.
Sadly the insanity probably can't begin to end until Americans turn their guns on each other. Maybe the sooner, the fewer dead assholes lying in the streets.

Trump?
Seriously?
A sick corporate psychopath for president?
Better Biden, the doddering old fool whose heart is still with the 1%.

Yeah, it's all good.
Sadly the insanity probably can't begin to end until Americans turn their guns on each other. Maybe the sooner, the fewer dead assholes lying in the streets.

Trump?
Seriously?
A sick corporate psychopath for president?
Better Biden, the doddering old fool whose heart is still with the 1%.
Xiden. Whose heart isn’t with the American people, but with the Chinese, Mexicans, racists, terrorists........

It's just so very odd to watch these cackling dumbfucks stand fully in support of the hillbilly Insurrection and the big lie that caused it and all of their efforts. They dance and prance and preen like tranny peacocks and proudly say the election was stolen and people should be arrested. But then when we want to look into what happened, oh suddenly they're not so confident or supportive. A bunch of fucking frauds is what they are.

Forum List

Back