Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

"Hanging was an option"? Compared to what, a firing squad?
No, compared to leaving him alone. But an asshole like you sees only the options he wants to see.

Says an awful lot about you and your bigotry and hate. It is all you have and displays the way you think(?).

You are truly a pitiful example of feces.

No, compared to leaving him alone. But an asshole like you sees only the options he wants to see.

Says an awful lot about you and your bigotry and hate. It is all you have and displays the way you think(?).

You are truly a pitiful example of feces.
Trump suggested that Pence should be hung, asswipe. Did I hurt your feelings by bringing that up, CLOWN?

Oh, no response to Trump wanting Pence to be hanged, mouth breather?

Ass bleeder.
Trump never said that you faggot. And of course your homo ass can’t provide any proof of your verbal diarrhea. Continue your tantrum as this “committee” embarrasses themselves and guarantees a Republican tsunami.

Trump suggested that Pence should be hung, asswipe. Did I hurt your feelings by bringing that up, CLOWN?
Hey shithead, provide the actual quote that you base your fantasy on. When you can't, go flush yourself down the toilet where you belong. Moron.

Hey shithead, provide the actual quote that you base your fantasy on. When you can't, go flush yourself down the toilet where you belong. Moron.
Look it up yourself, dickweed. It's in sworn testimony.

That is, if your feelings won't be hurt too much & you can stand the pain of a broken heart.

Ass Licker For Trump.

Cult membership status confirmed as a positive.
^^^ Flaming homosexuality confirmed. And still no proof of “his” verbal diarrhea about Trump. Total loser living in mommy’s basement status confirmed.

Look it up yourself, dickweed. It's in sworn testimony.

That is, if your feelings won't be hurt too much & you can stand the pain of a broken heart.
So you can't/won't provide what you claim is truth in your statement. That cries out lie loud and clear. It is what all have come to expect from a democratic donkey like you.

Witnesses have testified under oath to it, moron.

Not good enough for you? Tough shit, Trump ass licker.
BTW, what "witnesses"? Name names or admit that you are a liar. Already know what people on this board have decided that this is what you do.

BTW, what "witnesses"? Name names or admit that you are a liar. Already know what people on this board have decided that this is what you do.
You know damn well what was alleged at the hearing based on testimony from a witness who was there when Trump said it.

And you want me to hold your hand & post a link?

Look it up yourself asswipe. I'm not your flunkie.

Btw, Cheney made the allegation & she wouldn't have without evidence to back it up.

She's not as dumb as your buddy Trump who lies repeatedly.

Last edited:
You know damn well what was alleged at the hearing based on testimony from a witness who was there when Trump said it.

Look it up yourself asswipe. I'm not your flunkie.

Btw, Cheney made the allegation & she wouldn't have without evidence to back it up.

She's not as dumb as your buddy Trump who lies repeatedly.
So you continue to not be able to prove your claim and try as hard as your little self can to dodge the fact an continue to make un[proven claims showing you to be totally unconnected to reality.

The true description of a democrat, making false claims and never backing them up.

As for Cheney, she would say anything she is told by the so called committee.

BTW, I realize that you are not my flunky (spelled correctly you may note) you are the flunky of the democrats and never even try to think for yourself.

Look it up yourself asswipe. I'm

So you continue to not be able to prove your claim and try as hard as your little self can to dodge the fact an continue to make un[proven claims showing you to be totally unconnected to reality.

The true description of a democrat, making false claims and never backing them up.

As for Cheney, she would say anything she is told by the so called committee.

BTW, I realize that you are not my flunky (spelled correctly you may note) you are the flunky of the democrats and never even try to think for yourself.
Trump - 30,000 lies & counting. You believe evrry one & I'm a flunky?

You're so deep into cult mentality, you can't even think straight.

My statement about Trump & Pence stands.

Trump - 30,000 lies & counting. You believe evrry one & I'm a flunky?

You're so deep into cult mentality, you can't even think straight.

My statement about Trump & Pence stands.
Anyone who regurgitates the 30,000 lies idiocy is a brain damaged liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back