Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Trump - 30,000 lies & counting. You believe evrry one & I'm a flunky?

You're so deep into cult mentality, you can't even think straight.

My statement about Trump & Pence stands.
You use the word "alleged" and don't seem t understand its meaning. You take it as proof carved in stone while it actually is an unproven charge. Like if I say you are a total moron. An allegation, not yet proven.

You continue to spew any allegation from your democratic overlords as if they were a proven fact which they are not.

You act just like a flunky so it is natural to assert that you ae one. That and a lying moron. Thus your statement is just another of your unproven lies, but that is what you do.

Once again, Moron, name names or it is proof that you are lying.
No, it's not. It displays a belief in the trustworthiness of the witnesses who testified about what Meadows said. Unfortunately, the committee can't get a direct answer from Meadows because like a good Trumper he is now refusing to cooperate with it. Because he doesn't want to have to answer questions verifying Trump's state of mind.

In forming your own opinion I'd like to know what it is about the assertion that seems inconsistent with what we know about Trump. Him being a narcissistic sociopath.

No, it's not. It displays a belief in the trustworthiness of the witnesses who testified about what Meadows said. Unfortunately, the committee can't get a direct answer from Meadows because like a good Trumper he is now refusing to cooperate with it. Because he doesn't want to have to answer questions verifying Trump's state of mind.

In forming your own opinion I'd like to know what it is about the assertion that seems inconsistent with what we know about Trump. Him being a narcissistic sociopath.
Another one joins the gaggle. Look up what an "assertion" is and what the word means. Just like the rest of your statement, nothing more than an "assertion".

If any of it were true, why has it taken the democrats eighteen months to not be able to prove it?

Another one joins the gaggle. Look up what an "assertion" is and what the word means. Just like the rest of your statement, nothing more than an "assertion".

If any of it were true, why has it taken the democrats eighteen months to not be able to prove it?
Regarding what Trump said, Meadows refusal to testify for one. After all, many of these events rely on witness testimony rather than a paper trail or film footage. Is what Trump is alleged to have said consistent with past behavior? Yes. Leaving me feeling the assertion is more likely to be true than not.

You use the word "alleged" and don't seem t understand its meaning. You take it as proof carved in stone while it actually is an unproven charge. Like if I say you are a total moron. An allegation, not yet proven.

You continue to spew any allegation from your democratic overlords as if they were a proven fact which they are not.

You act just like a flunky so it is natural to assert that you ae one. That and a lying moron. Thus your statement is just another of your unproven lies, but that is what you do.
The evidence will be revealed in future hearings.

When it is let me know how you liked that shit sandwich.

Can you see the hypocrisy in demanding irrefutable evidence of what Trump said regarding Pence's hanging while accepting the idea the election was stolen from Trump without evidence?

I never said he would, CLOWN.

But the history books will reflect Trump as the criminal lowlife that he is. A deranged autocrat wannabe who wasen't man enough to admit that he lost an election. And who encouraged a riot at the Capital which got PEOPLE KILLED & MAIMED FOR LIFE AS A RESULT.

Behold your hero.
:itsok:

You know damn well what was alleged at the hearing based on testimony from a witness who was there when Trump said it.

And you want me to hold your hand & post a link?

Look it up yourself asswipe. I'm not your flunkie.

Btw, Cheney made the allegation & she wouldn't have without evidence to back it up.

She's not as dumb as your buddy Trump who lies repeatedly.
Wait…Cheney said it? Why can’t you bring the actual quote you are attributing to Trump?

Bring the quote or admit you are a lying sack of Dimtard shit.

GO!

Trump - 30,000 lies & counting. You believe evrry one & I'm a flunky?

You're so deep into cult mentality, you can't even think straight.

My statement about Trump & Pence stands.
Your statement stands as a lie.

Regarding what Trump said, Meadows refusal to testify for one. After all, many of these events rely on witness testimony rather than a paper trail or film footage. Is what Trump is alleged to have said consistent with past behavior? Yes. Leaving me feeling the assertion is more likely to be true than not.
That remain YOUR feeling, not proof of anything. As a matter of fact, it just shows your bias and casts doubt as to the truth of your claims

The evidence will be revealed in future hearings.

When it is let me know how you liked that shit sandwich.
So now you are claiming to know the future? Not only are you a liar but you continue to show what a moron you truly are.

Can you see the hypocrisy in demanding irrefutable evidence of what Trump said regarding Pence's hanging while accepting the idea the election was stolen from Trump without evidence?
No, I can't see the hypocrisy of demanding proof of what is obviously a lying statement.

You claim this evidence is irrefutable, yet it is being refuted as soon as it is stated. This make you a liar along with being a tool of the democrats.

Wait…Cheney said it? Why can’t you bring the actual quote you are attributing to Trump?

Bring the quote or admit you are a lying sack of Dimtard shit.

GO!
He will now claim it is your job to provide quotes showing him to be correct, since he cannot find any.

This is what he does so that he never have to back up his lies.

I never said he would, CLOWN.

But the history books will reflect Trump as the criminal lowlife that he is. A deranged autocrat wannabe who wasen't man enough to admit that he lost an election. And who encouraged a riot at the Capital which got PEOPLE KILLED & MAIMED FOR LIFE AS A RESULT.

Behold your hero.
Yet you support Biden who has never claimed responsibility for anything that has gone wrong.

You would have Trump convicted and punished prior to any actual trial or evidence is presented just because he hurt your little feelings.

Thankfully, you have no power and are not a member of the justice system.

Forum List

Back