Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Comprehension is not something you should name unless you can display it, which you never have.

You rely on third had claims by those who hate Trump as being the truth. You just proved how stupid you are.

BTW, you still have not named the original source, just continue to claim your imagination as proof. Time for the mental health services to recapture you as you are even more of a public hazard.

Best idea yet, just stop breathing.
Cheney will reveal the source.

But you'll call her a liar when you momentarily pull your head from your ass.

Cheney will reveal the source.

But you'll call her a liar when you momentarily pull your head from your ass.
Still fixated on an ass are you? And claiming to know things that you could not possibly know, except in your self deluding lies.

I will call her a liar because she is and if you had any semblance of a brain you would know it too. But you don't so there it is, pervert.

Still fixated on an ass are you? And claiming to know things that you could not possibly know, except in your self deluding lies.

I will call her a liar because she is and if you had any semblance of a brain you would know it too. But you don't so there it is, pervert.
You're an ass, a jackass without the brains to see thru Trump's bullshit despite the fact that almost everyone who was around him knows he's a deranged liar & conman.

Enjoy your delusions, moron.

Pelosi was subpoenaed by the committee?
Never said that you illiterate dope. She refuses to testify and refuses to turn over her emails and phone records despite demanding them of others and this clown shows illegally obtaining those records from private citizens. Reading comprehension too tough for you?

Yet you’re the one unable to supply evidence to your bullshit claim. That is reality. Continue your tantrum.
How many times do I have to explain to you moron, that Cheney said it at the hearing & will reveal the source later?

Or do you need it in words with no more then four letters, you asswipe?

"I'm with stupid" is SOP for you.

How many times do I have to explain to you moron, that Cheney said it at the hearing & will reveal the source later?

I’ll type slowly so your boyfriend can explain it to you. YOU made the claim. YOU have to prove your claim. YOU have failed to do so. YOU are a liar. Cheney is a liar. You ARE stupid. And a liar.

You're an ass, a jackass without the brains to see thru Trump's bullshit despite the fact that almost everyone who was around him knows he's a deranged liar & conman.

Enjoy your delusions, moron.
Half witty reply, but since you are a half wit that is what is to be expected. Follow your own delusions and when they fail you eat shit.

How's that shit sandwich going down after Trump had his ass handed back to him today by his own inner circle, mouth breather?
You see any attack on Trump as verification of your looney views, even with no proof to back you up and being unable to prove any of your BS claims.

Wrong, no one is with you, you sick pervert.

Forum List

Back