Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Wait…Cheney said it? Why can’t you bring the actual quote you are attributing to Trump?

Bring the quote or admit you are a lying sack of Dimtard shit.

GO!
Cheney was relating the statement made to the committee by a witness to it. Are you in denial?

Or is your head filled with just air?

So now you are claiming to know the future? Not only are you a liar but you continue to show what a moron you truly are.
Another airhead.

Cheney would not have related the incident without evidence to back it up.

We're not talking Trump here when he runs his yap spewing nonsense with no actual basis in reality to back up what he's running his piehole about.

You know damn well what was alleged at the hearing based on testimony from a witness who was there when Trump said it.

And you want me to hold your hand & post a link?

Look it up yourself asswipe. I'm not your flunkie.

Btw, Cheney made the allegation & she wouldn't have without evidence to back it up.

She's not as dumb as your buddy Trump who lies repeatedly.
Yet still no proof. Using Cheney as a reference? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Regarding what Trump said, Meadows refusal to testify for one. After all, many of these events rely on witness testimony rather than a paper trail or film footage. Is what Trump is alleged to have said consistent with past behavior? Yes. Leaving me feeling the assertion is more likely to be true than not.
Pisslosi refuses to testify. Thus we know that she DID IN FACT refuse security on that day. See how that works both ways?

Cheney was relating the statement made to the committee by a witness to it. Are you in denial?

Or is your head filled with just air?
Or Cheney was just doping as she was told to do by the phony committee.

Are you still in denial or is your head just filled with rocks?

Another airhead.

Cheney would not have related the incident without evidence to back it up.

We're not talking Trump here when he runs his yap spewing nonsense with no actual basis in reality to back up what he's running his piehole about.
Cheney will do exactly what the inquisition tells her to do and you are just to stupid to admit it. If she was so trustworthy she would not be losing her re-election campaign 2 to 1. Her own people do not trust her.

Rockhead.

Are

Are you denying what Cheney said at the hearing, Skippy?

Or are you waiting for Fox News to spoon feed it to you, bedwetter?
You are panicking here idiot. Because Cheney or any of her cohorts say something does not make it true. Look at all of your claims, they are lies.

You are panicking here idiot. Because Cheney or any of her cohorts say something does not make it true. Look at all of your claims, they are lies.
I'm panicking? Hardly.

Apparently, you have a problem with reading comprehension. What I said was that Cheney was repeating a statement by a witness who was interviewed who was there when Trump said that Pence deserved to be hanged.

Now do you get it or do you need it explained to you using block letters using words with no more then one syllable?

You know it's true. That's why you're messing your shorts over it, mouth breather.

I'm panicking? Hardly.

Apparently, you have a problem with reading comprehension. What I said was that Cheney was repeating a statement by a witness who was interviewed who was there when Trump said that Pence deserved to be hanged.

Now do you get it or do you need it explained to you using block letters using words with no more then one syllable?

You know it's true. That's why you're messing your shorts over it, mouth breather.
What she said was hearsay of hearsay.

I notice none of you Trump ass lickers are denying it, only slandering Cheney.

As usual the source is the target with you Bozo's.
No dumbfuck, YOU are the target since you have yet to post any proof of your bullshit claim. Hearsay isn't admissible.

No dumbfuck, YOU are the target since you have yet to post any proof of your bullshit claim. Hearsay isn't admissible.
Look Trump asseater, it's on vidoe what she said.

Get on your Ggogle machine & look it up, numbnuts.

I'm panicking? Hardly.

Comprehension is not something you should name unless you can display it, which you never have.

You rely on third had claims by those who hate Trump as being the truth. You just proved how stupid you are.

BTW, you still have not named the original source, just continue to claim your imagination as proof. Time for the mental health services to recapture you as you are even more of a public hazard.

Best idea yet, just stop breathing.

Forum List

Back