Pelosi attacks the Supreme Court

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) attacked the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court this week, claiming in an interview that the court has “gone rogue” because she doesn’t agree with their rulings.

The former Speaker of the House made the remarks during an interview Monday night with CNN’s Anderson Cooper when asked if she had confidence in the court.

“No, I think they have gone rogue. It’s most unfortunate,” she claimed. “But it’s unfortunate further to see what the other justices … what happened to the chief justice? Did he go weak or did he go rogue? I don’t know. And that’s the same thing with these members of Congress, if I can take it back to that, because, as tragic as that night was — and they were coming after me to put a bullet in my head. They were going to hang the — have a gallows for the vice president of the United States.”

“So, no, I don’t have confidence in the Supreme Court,” she later added. “I think that some of the decisions they have — see, I respect their point of view. If they have a point of view about a woman’s right to choose, okay, but that’s not what they’re there to do, to advocate for a point of view. Run for Congress.”

She claimed that the justices voted “their opinion on policy” rather than follow “the oath of office to uphold the Constitution of the United States.”

Comment:
Pelosi and the Democrats have been attacking the Supreme Court a lot lately.
They want to stack the court with anti-constitution far left extremists.
The conservatives on the court are ruling for the constitution and against the Radical Left Democrats.
The conservatives on the court are protecting the American Citizens from the Ruge Democrat Extremists who are attempting to create a one-party autocracy.

Everyone should be.

The so-called supreme court is hopelessly compromised.
The Democrat Party is a far-left cult that doesn't understand the constitution.
The Supreme Court is doing its job, they are protecting American Citizens from the Democrat Party's violations of the constitution.
The Democrats are greedy corrupt crooks.

Last edited:

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) attacked the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court this week, claiming in an interview that the court has “gone rogue” because she doesn’t agree with their rulings.

The former Speaker of the House made the remarks during an interview Monday night with CNN’s Anderson Cooper when asked if she had confidence in the court.

“No, I think they have gone rogue. It’s most unfortunate,” she claimed. “But it’s unfortunate further to see what the other justices … what happened to the chief justice? Did he go weak or did he go rogue? I don’t know. And that’s the same thing with these members of Congress, if I can take it back to that, because, as tragic as that night was — and they were coming after me to put a bullet in my head. They were going to hang the — have a gallows for the vice president of the United States.”

“So, no, I don’t have confidence in the Supreme Court,” she later added. “I think that some of the decisions they have — see, I respect their point of view. If they have a point of view about a woman’s right to choose, okay, but that’s not what they’re there to do, to advocate for a point of view. Run for Congress.”

She claimed that the justices voted “their opinion on policy” rather than follow “the oath of office to uphold the Constitution of the United States.”

Comment:
The conservatives on the court are ruling for the constitution and against the Radical Left Democrats.
The conservatives on the court are protecting the American Citizens from the Ruge Democrat Extremists who are attempting to create a one-party autocracy.
INSURRECTION!

Comment:

Leftists -- anything that doesn't get them whatever they want is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when a parent never says "No"

The Democrat Party is a far-left cult that doesn't understand the constitution.
The Supreme Court is doing its job, they are protecting American Citizens from the Democrat Party's violations of the constitution.
The Democrats are greedy corrupt crooks.

That's a whole buncha lies there pal.

Comment:
Funny how Pelosi and other lefties can do that with the highest court in the land but if Trump questions courts the left call him out for it.

Funny how Pelosi and other lefties can do that with the highest court in the land but if Trump questions courts the left call him out for it.
Pelosi is the loon who once claimed the CIA was out to make her look bad. There's a hilarious video of her ranting about this on the House floor until some of her colleagues took her by the arm and led her away. :auiqs.jpg:

Comment:
Gag order???

Forum List

Back