Pelosi Capitulates, Impeachment Papers Going to Senate

Iran Nan got her orders from the Supreme Leader, impeachment is the only hope for Iran.

What can we say? It took them 3 days to sober her up enough to do her job. Even so, she still has a pretty glazed look in her eyes.

Nazi couldn't figure out a way to make this clusterfuck go away. Now the fun begins!:banana:

The twitter comments from the left were hysterical!!
They were basically in the vein of.....we got em now! Nancy has him right where she wants him!
Muh political leverage...derp.

What a bunch of morons!:auiqs.jpg:

What did Nazi get out of Mitch?

Zip.
Zero.
Nada.

He told the old bat to pound sand.:5_1_12024:

Iran Nan got her orders from the Supreme Leader, impeachment is the only hope for Iran.

So your saying that a president Pence would be pro-Iranian?

President Pence most likely wouldn't be re-elected in 2020, whereas Trump most likely will.

Remember, Al Greene and others who said they have to impeach and remove, otherwise Trump will be re-elected.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

President Pence most likely wouldn't be re-elected in 2020, whereas Trump most likely will.

Remember, Al Greene and others who said they have to impeach and remove, otherwise Trump will be re-elected.

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

I guess your banking on a rigged impeachment trial, huh?

This post drips of irony......

You sound more and more like an idiot with every post. Is that on purpose or just a born talent?

Piglousy really feels that the votes of 63 million Americans should be vacated due to incompetency. All of her withered arrogance will come back to bite the Dems when Trump wins 65-35.
Her attempted manipulations to overthrow the senate should get her investigated and removed.

You sound more and more like an idiot with every post. Is that on purpose or just a born talent?

You obviously have no intelligent reply, so you try childish insults...

If ya got nothing to say just STFU!

Forum List

Back