Pelosi Claims She Was Set Up at Hair Salon

As it turns out, that was the setup." Pelosi told reporters. "So, I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that."
She is a clever old hag

now the liberal news media has all the ammo they need to kill the story

The female owner of the beauty salon was just interviewed by Tucker Carlson.
She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:

Yep, she's soon to open again this time in Moscow.
So you have proof the salon was in on the”set up?”

The owner gave the tape to Fox, that's called EVIDENCE. Owners of salons have been pissed off since they have been closed, that is one other piece of EVIDENCE to support it was a setup. Oh, and BTW, Trump&Co. have used it to defame The Speaker, and that is the height of hypocrisy given the lack of masks and social distancing during the final day of the RNC Convention on the White House Lawn.
Quick question..... Is it REQUIRED in San Francisco to wear a mask? YES or NO. Are the salons closed in San Francisco to inside business? YES or NO.

ANYWHERE Trump went with out a mask was it REQUIRED by local Government to wear one? YES or NO.

Is it required, I don't know. Read this, and you tell me if it is required. If there is no penalty for ignoring the wording in the link below, I doubt that it is required, just highly expected:

Did trump strut about without wearing a mask for months, when the medical profession highly recommend everyone should respect social distancing and wearing a mask? You trump supporters are first class hypocrites.

Your link says one “must” wear a face mask.
When you must wear a face covering
You must wear a face covering when you are within 6 feet of people who don’t live with you. You will not be allowed to go into a business or public transportation if you are not wearing a face covering.
Keep your face covering on when you talk, cough, or sneeze.
At businesses
Face coverings are required when you are:
  • Waiting to be seated at an outdoor dining area
  • Seated at an outdoor dining area and whenever you leave your table, including when staff approach you (you don’t need to wear it while eating)
  • Waiting in line to go inside a store
  • Shopping at a store
  • Seeking healthcare (including any waiting rooms)
  • Going into buildings allowed to stay open, like laundromats, banks, and government buildings

Pelosi screwed up royally. Take responsibility and move on. Who the hell cares? She is like the Chicago mayor getting her hair done. It is hypocritical. Pelosi making excuses makes her sound like a weak, half witted bimbo.

Last edited:
The female owner of the beauty salon was just interviewed by Tucker Carlson.
She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:

Yep, she's soon to open again this time in Moscow.
So you have proof the salon was in on the”set up?”

The owner gave the tape to Fox, that's called EVIDENCE. Owners of salons have been pissed off since they have been closed, that is one other piece of EVIDENCE to support it was a setup. Oh, and BTW, Trump&Co. have used it to defame The Speaker, and that is the height of hypocrisy given the lack of masks and social distancing during the final day of the RNC Convention on the White House Lawn.
Quick question..... Is it REQUIRED in San Francisco to wear a mask? YES or NO. Are the salons closed in San Francisco to inside business? YES or NO.

ANYWHERE Trump went with out a mask was it REQUIRED by local Government to wear one? YES or NO.

Is it required, I don't know. Read this, and you tell me if it is required. If there is no penalty for ignoring the wording in the link below, I doubt that it is required, just highly expected:

Did trump strut about without wearing a mask for months, when the medical profession highly recommend everyone should respect social distancing and wearing a mask? You trump supporters are first class hypocrites.
Trump was elected for just the reasons that we have now with Pelosi.

I guess it was a continuation of the Beasts' Right-Wing conspiracy:

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

Saying she was misled is different from saying it was a set-up.

The evidence strongly suggests it was a setup. The video was given to FOX, giving it to FOX was a certainty that it would go national.
Point.

So, she sets up an appointment, she goes to the appointment, knowing salons were mandated to be closed. She goes to the closed salon. Doesn’t wear the mandated mask, however she was set up? She should not have gone to get her hair done period. Set up or not, if she had done the right thing to begin with this would not have happened. She needs to own her blunder and move on, not cry about it.

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

Prissy Pelosi should have demanded a refund rather than calling it a set-up when SHE IS THE ONE THAT INITIATED THE APPOINTMENT!

In the press briefing wherein she claimed she was set-up, her hair looked like shit in a spray net.

The President has a Barber in the White House.
...as have most Presidents in recent history. Also, since 1928 there's been an official White House Physician.

Nancy's coiffure didn't look that good!

As it turns out, that was the setup." Pelosi told reporters. "So, I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that."
She is a clever old hag

They don't need any ammo to ignore a story that criticizes a liberal politician. They do that automatically.

Edit:
Recent news flash says Pelosi has cancelled a news conference scheduled for today.

Last edited:

The evidence strongly suggests it was a setup. The video was given to FOX, giving it to FOX was a certainty that it would go national.
Point.

So, she sets up an appointment, she goes to the appointment, knowing salons were mandated to be closed. She goes to the closed salon. Doesn’t wear the mandated mask, however she was set up? She should not have gone to get her hair done period. Set up or not, if she had done the right thing to begin with this would not have happened. She needs to own her blunder and move on, not cry about it.

Trump&Co. exposed hundreds at his acceptance rally. Your hypocrisy is deplorable.

Last edited:

What a feckless bitch she is.
Pelosie refuses to take responsibility for her own actions... How democrat of her...

Prissy Pelosi should have demanded a refund rather than calling it a set-up when SHE IS THE ONE THAT INITIATED THE APPOINTMENT!

In the press briefing wherein she claimed she was set-up, her hair looked like shit in a spray net.

...as have most Presidents in recent history. Also, since 1928 there's been an official White House Physician.

She is a clever old hag

They don't need any ammo to ignore a story that criticizes a liberal politician. They do that automatically.

Edit:
Recent news flash says Pelosi has cancelled a news conference scheduled for today.
I think pelosi is almost finished as a member of congress

She is a clever old hag

Edit:
I think pelosi is almost finished as a member of congress
Pelosie is in a dead heat with her Republican opponent... Time will tell..

pelosi probably wins reelection

her biggest challenge is holding on to the speakers gavel

if the marxists elect someone else this will be her last term in congress

I think also that Nancy will retire when the GOP wins control of the House of Representatives. I don't think the Communist Democrats would allow her to be Minority Leader in the House i think they would make her fall on her sword.

I don't think the Communist Democrats would allow her to be Minority Leader in the House i think they would make her fall on her sword.
certainly if they remove her as speaker she will have to leave congress

Point.

Trump&Co. exposed hundreds at his acceptance rally. Your hypocrisy is deplorable.

Was Trump required to mask up? Was there a mandate that he could not go to the rally?

I mask up, I follow the mandates of my state whether I agree with them or not. So there is no hypocrisy, just your dishonesty.

Pelosi knew she had to wear a mask. She knew a salon was off limits, she made a bad decision and got caught being an elitist.

Your dishonesty and stupid justification is pathetic.

Seems the hairstylist who did Pelosi hair is backing up her claim that she was 'set up' by the salon owner. The guy has been violating the rules for weeks on the sly and thought it was Pelosi who initiated the lock down rules for salons. It wasn't but he saw an opportunity for 'payback' by outing her to the press..Nancy Pelosi says her visit to a hair salon was a 'setup.' Stylist backs her up

Set up how was she set up? I keep asking the same questions and not one on the left has answered.

Did anyone force Pelosi to make the appointment and go against the San Francisco mandate? Did anyone force Pelosi to go to the stylist’s business? Did anyone force Pelosi to take off her mask that went against the San Francisco mandate? It seems Pelosi is responsible for Pelosi and her actions, not some hairstylist. Does your hairstylist tell you what to do?

Yes of course, she now acts completely ignorant to laws she zealously enforces which are putting people out of business. Is it any suprise that she'll throw another working class family under the bus just to save her political career? That's what Democrats do.

Obama even threw in his own mother and grandmother who raised him, in favor of his deadbeat wife beating alcoholic dad , just to use his "Blackness".

I think also that Nancy will retire when the GOP wins control of the House of Representatives. I don't think the Communist Democrats would allow her to be Minority Leader in the House i think they would make her fall on her sword.

As a fascist I'm sure you hope that the once and no more GOP and its members achieve their goal, a single party to control all three branches of government. The same form of governance controlled by a Putin or XI, and everyone, and especially Journalists, will be taken into custody for any criticism written or spoken of the State.

Yes of course, she now acts completely ignorant to laws she zealously enforces which are putting people out of business. Is it any suprise that she'll throw another working class family under the bus just to save her political career? That's what Democrats do.

Obama even threw in his own mother and grandmother who raised him, in favor of his deadbeat wife beating alcoholic dad , just to use his "Blackness".

Trump is the President, and under Trump we have chaos and corruption. The corruption reaches into his base, their hypocrisy and hateful messages are desperate measures, used to cover up Trumpism and its many failures.

They focus on The Speakers failure to wear a mask, when Trump&Co. have exacerbated the infections by strutting about without a mask for months. Politicizing what has caused the deaths of 180 thousand deaths and billions of dollars lost by Trump's failures.

Last edited:

As a fascist I'm sure you hope that the once and no more GOP and its members achieve their goal, a single party to control all three branches of government. The same form of governance controlled by a Putin or XI, and everyone, and especially Journalists, will be taken into custody for any criticism written or spoken of the State.

Nice diversion, Pelosi fucked up, you are getting your ass handed to you and so now you shift to Trump. Lol!

Forum List

Back