Pelosi Claims She Was Set Up at Hair Salon

I guess it was a continuation of the Beasts' Right-Wing conspiracy:

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

That damn right-wing conspiracy again. Good thing Greta Thunberg didn't call her too while she was under the blower.

In a press conference in San Francisco on coronavirus legislation, Pelosi claimed she was misled by the neighborhood salon. Security footage showed her at one point wearing a mask around her neck instead of over her face.

Saying she was misled is different from saying it was a set-up.
I still remember the surfer getting arrested. And there were others. Ahh the elitists. Do what they want. You are backing dangerous people Crepitus. Unfortunately they will drag us all down with them. They do not believe in their agendas. They back heart induced programs with no common sense of thought and do not even believe what they do. Power and money is what they crave.

San Francisco is her constituency, isn’t it her job to know important things like the COVID rules? Looks like Nancy’s name should be “Karen “.

as i have been saying---BRAIN DEAD demoncrats---this psycho bitch must have really been drunk...mandatory mask usage, but not for this DOUCHEBAG

As it turns out, that was the setup." Pelosi told reporters. "So, I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that."
dont forget to quote the hiccups and the belching

no-officer-it-wasnt-me.jpg

San Francisco is her constituency, isn’t it her job to know important things like the COVID rules? Looks like Nancy’s name should be “Karen “.
The interesting thing is that all these folks with useless opinons chime in on social media and don't even know their representivatives. Senators?

If you can go to a salon in person you can VOTE in person!
Depends what district you live in and what rep you voted for. Let's get real.
yes, let's do that. Does the nature of a virus change in different districts?
No it does not.

I was referring to this comment. "If you can go to a salon in person you can VOTE in person!" Maybe in you district but not mine.
So, refer to the purpose of the restrictions. If it is safe to get a hair cut, shop in a huge box store, work in retail, it is more than reasonable to vote in person.

Nancy looks dashing.
just like a dried up prune

Rules for thee, not for me.

It should be on the DNC logo.

Rules for thee, not for me.

It should be on the DNC logo.
Actually a really good point. For both Democrats and Republicans. Skip the demonizing from DJT.

Forum List

Back