Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ‘follow your passion’

Hey now. She's right. My passion is to hunt down and remove morons from society. Now I have time to pursue the dream. Thank you Nance. Hope to see you soon.:eusa_drool:

now it was my time to almost spit the water on a board :lol:

That is a woman who could do us all good if she frikken finally resigned...

Democrats act like they have to be there till they are carried out on a stretcher or in a casket...they are just so IMPORTANT

too much botox has infected her brain I'm afraid..she should be FORCED TO RESIGN for medical concerns

same with Biden, Kerry, and a few others, notice they've all had face lifts recently?

so what does SHE care if you work or have jobs to work at....I'm sure she will fweeel your all's pain though

SNIP:

Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent

By Kevin Bogardus - 06/15/11 12:46 PM ET

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) saw her net worth rise 62 percent last year, cementing her status as one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Pelosi was worth at least $35.2 million in the 2010 calendar year, according to a financial disclosure report released Wednesday. She reported a minimum of $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 milion in liabilities.

For 2009, Pelosi reported a minimum net worth of $21.7 million.

Pelosi saw her wealth rise due to some stock gains and real estate investments made by her husband, Paul.

all of it here
Read more: Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent - The Hill's On The Money
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

The Botox fried her brain.

She says the stupidest thing but because she's a Dem no one thinks anything of it

Last edited:
This is a huge part of Democrat beliefs.
Some one,anyone can choose to not work so they can pursue making transgender sock puppets if they so desire.

And they will be able to do this because we still have a segment of the country that are productive and kicking into the government coffers so the Democrats that want to lie around and daydream all day can collect government funds paid for by people who work.

It actually would

Were you born retarded, or did a walrus sit on your head and crush your brain?

th

Forum List

Back