Pelosi: Death of 40-hour work week means freedom to ‘follow your passion’

It actually would

How does having less money help you follow your dream?

Some dreams don't cost money. More time with Family etc etc

This is seriously nothing to get mad at. Everyone enjoys time off but Pelosi says it and now you have to pretend you hate days off.

Fuck Days Off Pelosi
Fuck Water Michelle
Fuck you and your exercise Michelle
People actually got mad at Michelle when someone made a fake thread about the "Health benes involved with breathing" ...yes, I am serious.

You don't HAVE to disagree with everyone just because they aren't in your party. I never thought these commonly held ideas were a bad thing...neither do you. Just so focused on the person you cant think straight

It actually would

This is seriously nothing to get mad at. Everyone enjoys time off but Pelosi says it and now you have to pretend you hate days off.

Fuck Days Off Pelosi
Fuck Water Michelle
People actually got mad at Michelle when someone made a fake thread about the "Health benes involved with breathing" ...yes, I am serious.

You don't HAVE to disagree with everyone just because they aren't in your party. I never thought these commonly held ideas were a bad thing...neither do you. Just so focused on the person you cant think straight

hard to follow your passion when you don't have enough income to pay the rent. Pelosi is a botoxed idiot, her recent comments prove it.

Fuck Days Off Pelosi
Fuck Water Michelle

hard to follow your passion when you don't have enough income to pay the rent. Pelosi is a botoxed idiot, her recent comments prove it.

If you can pay the rent with less hours, you can still follow your drea....

Man fuck it, you just want something to cry about. You'll probably try to do 50 hours just because you hate Nancy Pelosi :lol:

You guys are silly

That bitch just tried to sound magnanimous in the sense that her vile ilk just gave the serfs a present as a result of eventually devastating them financially with Obamacare.

Man fuck it, you just want something to cry about. You'll probably try to do 50 hours just because you hate Nancy Pelosi :lol:

You guys are silly

alg-speaker-nancy-pelosi-jpg.jpg

Let Them Eat Cake

And if you cant pay rent with anything other than 40 hours Republicans, maybe we should revisit that thing called income inequality again? Ooooooor just demand more hours to be worked? Whatever works but you cant complain about not having enough AND defend income inequality.

You can, it just looks funny when you try both on at the same time

You guys are silly

alg-speaker-nancy-pelosi-jpg.jpg

Let Them Eat Cake

LOL, you beat me to it. :lol:

for you ignorant liberals-------the quote is from Marie Antoinette, when one of her underlings told her that the peasants had no bread, she said "then let them eat cake".

very similar to idiot bitch pelosi telling blue collar workers that if they can only get 29 hours work they can go open a winery or become an opera singer.

stupid, really stupid

And if you cant pay rent with anything other than 40 hours Republicans, maybe we should revisit that thing called income inequality again? Ooooooor just demand more hours to be worked? Whatever works but you cant complain about not having enough AND defend income inequality.

want to try again? that makes absolutely no sense. Its obamacare that is cutting the work week and eliminating worker benefits. nothing the gop is doing

want to try again? that makes absolutely no sense. Its obamacare that is cutting the work week and eliminating worker benefits. nothing the gop is doing

Do you think something is wrong if people need 40 hours at least to keep homelessness at bay?

In the richest country in the world, I do...

LOL, you beat me to it. :lol:

for you ignorant liberals-------the quote is from Marie Antoinette, when one of her underlings told her that the peasants had no bread, she said "then let them eat cake".

very similar to idiot bitch pelosi telling blue collar workers that if they can only get 29 hours work they can go open a winery or become an opera singer.

stupid, really stupid

Thanks;

I always assume that any adult would know this - but with leftists such as ClosedCaption, one cannot could on them having a 4th grade education....

Do you think something is wrong if people need 40 hours at least to keep homelessness at bay?

In the richest country in the world, I do...

many families in this country are in exactly that situation.

Forum List

Back