Pelosi Defends “Self-Admitted Gang Member” From Deportation As An “Assault On Our Values”

Thank God Democrats are irrelevant now.

Ummm.. where in that video clip did Congressthing Dingbat defend any "self-admitted gang member"?

The Dreamer she referenced to, get with it.
'Dreamer' facing deportation admitted gang ties, prosecutors say

Yes, I read that story and the fact of the matter is that the "Dreamer" in question claims that he was pressured by the ICE agent into confessing to gang ties, so it's still up to a court to determine who is telling the truth. Secondly, Nonsense Nancy appeared to be talking about DACA participants in general not any one in particular.

IMHO If you're going to criticize the Queen Dingbat there's plenty of legitimate fodder without having to exaggerate and parse, that's the sort of thing the left wing lunatics do because they are incapable of exercising reason, common sense or objectivity. ;)

Ummm.. where in that video clip did Congressthing Dingbat defend any "self-admitted gang member"?

Yes, I read that story and the fact of the matter is that the "Dreamer" in question claims that he was pressured by the ICE agent into confessing to gang ties, so it's still up to a court to determine who is telling the truth. Secondly, Nonsense Nancy appeared to be talking about DACA participants in general not any one in particular.

IMHO If you're going to criticize the Queen Dingbat there's plenty of legitimate fodder without having to exaggerate and parse, that's the sort of thing the left wing lunatics do because they are incapable of exercising reason, common sense or objectivity. ;)

The guy could be a Billy Graham Jr, I don't care. Saying letting illegals sneak into America and obtain our benefits is an American value is mind boggling nonsense.

The guy could be a Billy Graham Jr, I don't care. Saying letting illegals sneak into America and obtain our benefits is an American value is mind boggling nonsense.

The man in question (Daniel Ramirez Medina) didn't "sneak into America" he was brought here when he was 7 years old, which is one of the reasons he qualifies under DACA, he doesn't have a criminal record and disputes ICE's claim that he has gang affiliations.

In general I agree with you that sneaking into the Country to sponge off American Tax-payers via the welfare state isn't an "American Value" and as usual Nonsense Nancy is wandering in fantasyland on that point, the only thing I questioned is where in the video Pelosi defends a "self admitted gang member" from deportation.

The man in question (Daniel Ramirez Medina) didn't "sneak into America" he was brought here when he was 7 years old, which is one of the reasons he qualifies under DACA, he doesn't have a criminal record and disputes ICE's claim that he has gang affiliations.

In general I agree with you that sneaking into the Country to sponge off American Tax-payers via the welfare state isn't an "American Value" and as usual Nonsense Nancy is wandering in fantasyland on that point, the only thing I questioned is where in the video Pelosi defends a "self admitted gang member" from deportation.

She referenced him

She referenced him
You're right; went back and watched it again and she said "A DACA protected dreamer", I assume she meant Ramirez; still doesn't alter the fact that his gang affiliation is in dispute.

The other point that keeps getting lost in the case of Ramirez is that the President didn't have anything to do with this incident (it was an ICE agent that made that call) since he hasn't rescinded DACA (which he could do with the stroke of a pen) and he's said on more than one occasion (the latest being just yesterday) that he has sympathy for DACA protected immigrants and hasn't decided what to do about that situation yet. The left keeps wanting to make it sound as if Trump explicitly ordered DACA protected immigrants to be rounded up and deported, which is patently false.

he is the one in the back left.

th.jpg

Illegal women are raped and robbed on the way out of Mexico, raped and robbed again at the border, then forced into brothels in the USA since they are broke until they are raped so many times nobody wants them anymore then they are discarded. Why? Because assholes like Pelosi defend illegal immigration that's why.

Forum List

Back