Pelosi Drafts New House Rules Outlawing Gendered Terms Like Mother & Father

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Eqq1e9kXcAITbPX

Eqq1e9jXUAIP8TC

Another idiotic move by Pelosi. How long will the Democrats continue to have this tone deaf lightning rod as their leader in Congress?
You voted for it, stupid!!!

Greg
I'm not in San Francisco... so you're wrong about that.

You voted Dem down ticket; not wrong at all.

Greg
Correct. I'm wondering why the Dems keep electing her as speaker...I haven't done the math but I would think that during her speakership....the Dems have probably lost more seats than they gained by 3-1 at least.

Its mind boggling.

It doesn't make Democratic policies wrong...she's just an incredibly divisive figure and her liberalism is exactly what the Democrats should not be highlighting.

Another idiotic move by Pelosi. How long will the Democrats continue to have this tone deaf lightning rod as their leader in Congress?

Greg

Greg
Correct. I'm wondering why the Dems keep electing her as speaker...I haven't done the math but I would think that during her speakership....the Dems have probably lost more seats than they gained by 3-1 at least.

Its mind boggling.

It doesn't make Democratic policies wrong...she's just an incredibly divisive figure and her liberalism is exactly what the Democrats should not be highlighting.
Ok, Ok, so IF Nancy is this off the wall extremist within the democratic party, name one democrat who has come out against this idiocy?

Can't do it?

The hell you say.

Just admit you have been seduced by a party of insane radical loons.

It's good for the soul.

Greg

Greg

Its mind boggling.

Would you happen to be referring to the same retarded Democrats that YOU voted for???? :abgg2q.jpg:

Pelosi is an Aristocratic societal sponge.

Those who worship her see her as Royalty.

Greg

Ruined it, stank up the place.....then ran to a conservative town to start over.........

It's what democrats do unfortunately

Greg

Greg

Its mind boggling.

Ok, Ok, so IF Nancy is this off the wall extremist within the democratic party, name one democrat who has come out against this idiocy?

Can't do it?

The hell you say.

Just admit you have been seduced by a party of insane radical loons.

It's good for the soul.

LOL....

Meanwhile back in reality your blob still thinks he won the election....

There are insane loons in every political party.

Forum List

Back