Pelosi Faces Ethics Complaints of 40 Conservative Groups

Did Pelosi Overstep her Authority as House Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above. My response below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
One of the points made against the Speaker of the House is this one:

“If she now understands that before going any further, the full House of Representatives must make its impeachment inquiry legitimate by the casting of votes, she is tacitly admitting that what came before is illegitimate,” the complaint states. “Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”

"The letter alleged there was no outcry from Pelosi when former Vice President Joe Biden 'bragged that he had leveraged more than a billion dollars in U.S. assistance to Ukraine to achieve [a] desired policy end, threatening Ukrainian government officials that he would deny them U.S. assistance if they did not remove the prosecutor general within six hours'."​

Your desperation is sad.
this move could save the Ds from their own stupidity. I was looking forward to mass arrests from refusing the president constitutional mandated protections. Unhappily Pelosi and friends got warned that they could end up in jail for ever. Damn

Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.

Your desperation is sad.
this move could save the Ds from their own stupidity. I was looking forward to mass arrests from refusing the president constitutional mandated protections. Unhappily Pelosi and friends got warned that they could end up in jail for ever. Damn
The problem is, what they're voting on this very moment, is WORSE than what they were doing before.

The democrat party has truly LOST IT'S MIND.

Your desperation is sad.
You're 100% right, william the wie. A wrist slap does not sink in to the Democrat psyche, and the most stringent disciplinary means are needed to make and leave a permanent impression on the most irresponsible political party that has ever existed in the United States of America. IMHO.

Your desperation is sad.
The problem is, what they're voting on this very moment, is WORSE than what they were doing before.

The democrat party has truly LOST IT'S MIND.
when did it have one to lose?

Unless she wanted to investigate Hunter Biden, Speaker Pelosi is IN THE CLEAR!!!!!!

Forty conservative groups have filed an ethics complaint against Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), saying she has usurped authority from the executive branch by Weaponizing the impeachment process. Fox News: Pelosi targeted in ethics complaint filed by 40 conservative groups
"weaponizing the impeachment process"....:71: Good luck with those complaints.....shall we keep track of how they work out?
No, but you can mop up the pee when the Democrat Congressional House leadership has to account for its crimes against the President of the United States.

“If she now understands that before going any further, the full House of Representatives must make its impeachment inquiry legitimate by the casting of votes, she is tacitly admitting that what came before is illegitimate,” the complaint states. “Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”

"The letter alleged there was no outcry from Pelosi when former Vice President Joe Biden 'bragged that he had leveraged more than a billion dollars in U.S. assistance to Ukraine to achieve [a] desired policy end, threatening Ukrainian government officials that he would deny them U.S. assistance if they did not remove the prosecutor general within six hours'."​
“Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”
LOL Nice try.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Forty conservative groups have filed an ethics complaint against Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), saying she has usurped authority from the executive branch by Weaponizing the impeachment process. Fox News: Pelosi targeted in ethics complaint filed by 40 conservative groups
"weaponizing the impeachment process"....:71: Good luck with those complaints.....shall we keep track of how they work out?
No, but you can mop up the pee when the Democrat Congressional House leadership has to account for its crimes against the President of the United States.
You don't need to mop a dry floor. Just make sure not to poop your panties during these upcoming public hearings.

“Consequently, all 'evidence' gleaned during this portion of the 'investigation' must be discarded for the sake of fairness.”
LOL Nice try.
That "try" is a credit to the Tea Party person who made the statement. I am not a Tea Party member and never was.

You don't need to mop a dry floor. Just make sure not to poop your panties during these upcoming public hearings.
AS I said earlier today, Democrat desperation is evident when the scatolotical comments come to fore. :rolleyes:

You didn't think your beloved Democrats could get away with lying their butts off all day long every day long using their fellow conspirators in the press for maximum impact delivery, did you? And you're welcome for me pointing it out.

Your desperation is sad.
I'm not desperate, RDD. I'm fed up with Nancy's shennannigans. It's unbecoming the office of Speaker of the House, which she is setting dangerous precedents for. And I'm sick of her hatefulness toward the President. She's using claws to get what she wants, and there's just no place for Meow Mix in the office of Speaker of the House. I'm not Tea Party, but they have it right. Pelosi needs to be put on a leash if she is going to remain Speaker of the House. If she can't respect her space nor use it for the American people's benefits, but instead to run a clown show against the Executive Branch, by golly she needs to be fired by the American people.
Did you say the same thing about the Benghazi hearings?
What a straw man.

Your desperation is sad.
Did you say the same thing about the Benghazi hearings?
What a straw man.
Not. The Benghazi hearings were held in private.

AS I said earlier today, Democrat desperation is evident when the scatolotical comments come to fore. :rolleyes:

You didn't think your beloved Democrats could get away with lying their butts off all day long every day long using their fellow conspirators in the press for maximum impact delivery, did you? And you're welcome for me pointing it out.

You can't make references to pee then call sometime desperate for telling you not to poop your panties when you get the full monty of Trumps corrupt behavior. You've pointed out no lying.

LOL Nice try.
That "try" is a credit to the Tea Party person who made the statement. I am not a Tea Party member and never was.
I didn't mean you personally, B. Nice try to them. Doesn't surprise me it's a Tea Party nut.

The Benghazi hearings were held in private

for very good reason. We have never been close to getting the truth. The real truth about Benghazi starts by noticing who was angry that Gaddafi was toppled....

and that would be the same people who opposed doing anything in Libya, but were 100% for a US invasion of Iraq over 100% pure lies.

Why would Zionist Traitors be so angry that we helped take out the TERRORIST behind Pan Am 103???

Ask the ISRAELI MEDIA.....

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi’s mother was born Jewish, his protocol chief says

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Yeah, now it all makes sense. Zionist Traitors LOVED Gaddafi, which is why George Tenet had a CIA office in Libya....

Now, as for the other "Truther" accusation, that the Saudi Royal Family is also really JEWISH.... explain this...

I met Jeffrey Epstein and this is what he told me

" He pointed to a full-length shot of a man in traditional Arab dress. “That’s MBS,” he said, referring to Mohammed bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. The crown prince had visited him many times, and they spoke often, Epstein said"

Yup, they did. Both were "long" oil, gold, defense stocks, and the long bond on 9/10....

Forum List

Back