Pelosi fears for our democracy if the GOP wins congress

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Nancy Pelosi, said she “fears for democracy” if Republicans retake the chamber in November.
“It is absolutely essential for our democracy that we win,” Pelosi said in an interview during the 2022 Toner Prizes for political journalism on Monday night.
“I fear for our democracy if the Republicans were ever to get the gavel. We can’t let that happen. Democracy is on the ballot in November.”

Comment:
How is the GOP a threat to our "democracy"?

Nancy Pelosi, said she “fears for democracy” if Republicans retake the chamber in November.
“It is absolutely essential for our democracy that we win,” Pelosi said in an interview during the 2022 Toner Prizes for political journalism on Monday night.
“I fear for our democracy if the Republicans were ever to get the gavel. We can’t let that happen. Democracy is on the ballot in November.”

Comment:
Better yet when did we become a real democracy?

Pelosi fears for our democracy if the GOP wins congress​

I do too. Giving people who just committed insurrection a year ago the reins of Congress is a recipe for disaster. They have already said they will impeach Biden for no reason, and McCarthy has said he will try and strip people off committees for no reason.

They don’t even govern, they just take up space and try to destroy American democracy. Thank god they failed January 6th

I do too. Giving people who just committed insurrection a year ago the reins of Congress is a recipe for disaster. They have already said they will impeach Biden for no reason, and McCarthy has said he will try and strip people off committees for no reason.

They don’t even govern, they just take up space and try to destroy American democracy. Thank god they failed January 6th
They can impeach all they want but without the amount of votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove the act is pointless…

Comment:
If she really means that she should resign the speakership today and allow dems to replace her with someone less toxic to the voters across the country

Yet another insurrection lie is posted which means you are a leftist idiot.

Comment:
No need to fear. We aren’t a democracy.

We are a republic. And it’s the Dumbocrap Parody that is the threat.

Comment:

Notice, no policy, just a narrative by Pelosi, lol.

If I was the GOP, I would set up a debate between leading politicians from both sides, then let the Democrats explain themselves. If the Left doesn't show, then the GOP has the floor the whole time.

So....they're gonna do what Dems just did?

Exactly

Notice, no policy, just a narrative by Pelosi, lol.

If I was the GOP, I would set up a debate between leading politicians from both sides, then let the Democrats explain themselves. If the Left doesn't show, then the GOP has the floor the whole time.
Pelosi is a lying load.
The Democrat Party is the real threat to our constitutional republic.
They have been abusing their power.
Hillary and Obama illegally used the CIA, FBI, DOJ and the FISA court as their political weapons.
Pelosi's bogus impeachments undermined Trump's presidency.
Pelosi's Mueller investigation was political theater.
Pelosi's 1-6 investigation is more political theater.
The Democrats used mass voter fraud and ballot rigging in the 2020 election.
Maybe Pelosi thinks that everyone is as dumb as the people who put her in power.

Fearmongering, that is exactly what is expected from the party fearful of losing control.
What did you think you would promote every time she speaks.

What insurrection?

After democrats used fake documents to undermine the president of the United States and incarcerated people for more than a year without due process, caused energy prices to spike and opened the borders to criminals and diseased people, the speaker is afraid for democracy if the GOP gains the majority? What a pitiful bunch the democrats have turned into.

Forum List

Back