Pelosi holds open option of another term as House Dem leader

Too funny and frankly rather pathetic.....but nothing can surprise me now.

She seriously needs to go already.
Lifetime career politician should not be a part of our vocabulary.

She seriously needs to go already.
Lifetime career politician should not be a part of our vocabulary.
it should!
else you end up with pundits used by the rich men and women behind the screens that influence policy making just as much as had they be elected their entire lives time and time again!

"They hate her 'cause they ain't her" has never applied to anyone more than Nancy Pelosi. She's successful at her job, so their logic is that she shouldn't be in her job.
4i6Ckte.gif

With control of the House still hanging in the balance, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is staying mum on her future plans

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:26:32 GMT
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 21 : 26 : 32
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

well, i'm supporting her. she did a fine job so far. :)
I would prefer she step down or even better, retire. But it would make for such great television were she to grab the gavel again as Speaker in January that I won't mind.

With control of the House still hanging in the balance, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is staying mum on her future plans

Remote : Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:26:32 GMT
Local : 2022-11-13(Sunday) 21 : 26 : 32
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

well, i'm supporting her. she did a fine job so far. :)
Basically Pelosi is going to be surprised if they aren't able to steal enough seats to keep the majority.
They've worked so hard holding up the counts and manufacturing votes wherever they're needed.
We've seen many of the counters literally filling out blank ballots in front of cameras and nobody has bothered to stop them.
Unless there is automatically a 10 year sentence for election fraud by election officials this kind of corruption will continue.
The reason there was Red wave in Florida is because the governor signed such a rule into law that imposes 10 years for anyone who is caught with more than two ballots. There needs to be a national law that makes election fraud as serious an offense as drug trafficking.

Last edited:
Basically Pelosi is going to be surprised if they aren't able to steal enough seats to keep the majority.
They've worked so hard holding up the counts and manufacturing votes wherever they're needed.
We've seen many of the counters literally filling out blank ballots in front of cameras and nobody has bothered to stop them.
Unless there is automatically a 10 year sentence for election fraud by election officials this kind of corruption will continue.
The reason there was Red wave in Florida is because the governor signed such a rule into law that imposes 10 years for anyone who is caught with more than two ballots. There needs to be a national law that makes election fraud as serious an offense as drug trafficking.
Well, that's happened now. The GOP needed 218 seats and now they've got them.

Forum List

Back