Pelosi is getting the bigoted states in line

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Pelosi Forces Vote To Remove State Flags With Confederate Symbol From Capitol

Pelosi introduced the resolution to ban flags containing the Confederate battle flag after House Republicans rallied to defend the flag against Democratic restrictions on displaying it on federal lands. The House GOP's defense of the Confederate flag produced a huge outcry Thursday that forced House leadership to scrap a planned vote on an Interior spending bill that would have reversed the previously approved, Democratic amendments banning Confederate flags from certain public lands.

Talking to you Mississippi.

So now the federal government has jurisdiction over the flags of the states??????

Douchebag Nancy is really losing it, isn't she?

Keep waving your flags, Southerners. I've seen more southern flags up north than I ever did before. Pelosi can posture, and pc all she wants, but apparently she doesn't have the power to take away southern pride.

Pelosi introduced the resolution to ban flags containing the Confederate battle flag after House Republicans rallied to defend the flag against Democratic restrictions on displaying it on federal lands. The House GOP's defense of the Confederate flag produced a huge outcry Thursday that forced House leadership to scrap a planned vote on an Interior spending bill that would have reversed the previously approved, Democratic amendments banning Confederate flags from certain public lands.

Good!! just like the Great General Sherman

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.
William Tecumseh Sherman

Looks like they need more whipping for wisdom

10922553_848101835246386_323537498795945466_n.jpg

I don't think the left will be satisfied until every Confederate soldiers body is dug up and remains burnt to ashes and their headstones crushed.

lol, Pelosi couldn't even keep the people in line

they went ahead and voted her ass and her commie party out of Control of Congress

she needs to get more botax. this time in her butt. because she speaks from it so much

what a joke these Democrats have become

Keep waving your flags, Southerners. I've seen more southern flags up north than I ever did before. Pelosi can posture, and pc all she wants, but apparently she doesn't have the power to take away southern pride.

they are. these lefties really believe they are winning on this
well the people are shoving it right back in the faces of people like Botox Pelosi

Imagine how burned they feel cuz it's Nancy spanking their bigoted ass.

Mississippi - the ugly retard mongoloid child of the south.

And her crap was promptly sent to committee where it will linger and die. Why is she wasting taxpayer money?

Good!! just like the Great General Sherman

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.
William Tecumseh Sherman

Looks like they need more whipping for wisdom

So you love war criminals, that's so......................................YOU!

I don't think the left will be satisfied until every Confederate soldiers body is dug up and remains burnt to ashes and their headstones crushed.

Yep, the north is just as culpable for slavery and they're trying to scrub history.

Imagine how burned they feel cuz it's Nancy spanking their bigoted ass.

Mississippi - the ugly retard mongoloid child of the south.

Only thing palousey is spanking is her own little shriveled up monkey.

Forum List

Back